Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

My speakers and computers

my computer ^ the one i use everyday

I got the 2 speakers with blue serounds for 20$ for the pair at value vilige dont know why so cheap they sound amazing ask @iverson954360
    Last edited by Luke420; 11-21-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks
    Nice Jensen's, pretty decent studio monitors for the money. I have two sets of Rokkit 8's, though I'm only holding onto one pair for a friend. What model sub is that?

Thanks
    Fuck you and your ******-rig. You pieced together a queef of a sound system with random ass speakers throughout your room, and your PC is made entirely of stolen parts.

Don't even start on how many decibels your shit reaches, 'cause nobody gives a fuck. You listen to dubstep, so your points are instantly invalid.

And btw, fix your god damn drywall. I bet you can't steal that shit.

EDIT: Couldn't forget about the fucking hot wheels. It's not like they made THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS.
    Last edited by Killian; 11-21-2012 at 08:55 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

Cyborgy (11-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    20?lol cheap.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    Fuck you and your ******-rig. You pieced together a queef of a sound system with random ass speakers throughout your room, and your PC is made entirely of stolen parts.

Don't even start on how many decibels your shit reaches, 'cause nobody gives a fuck. You listen to dubstep, so your points are instantly invalid.

EDIT: Couldn't forget about the fucking hot wheels. It's not like they made THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS.
    2 12" Jackhammers 1 AA Havoc all Series circuited into a 2000w mono dblock kenwood Ordered another AA Havoc and I'm selling off the two jacks to some dumbass who's paying 500 for them, I bought them for 70 each. Jensens aren't too bad, they don't have any treble quality whatsoever, more of a flat toned midrange speaker. That sub looks like..well..something less than 120 RMS.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Killian (11-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post

nigga there is a earth qauke sub car audio there is 2 matching yamaha speakers worth 100$ on ebay there is 2 of the same jensens witch i got for 20$ and as for the wall its not drywall nor does it work like that this is plaster it is old only way to fix all this it to buy drywall and do the whole room witch is 250$ as for the computer the mother board might be hot and the cpu to but the heatsink i bought same with the psu and the video card i paid 60$ for it was not stolen bought it from my buddy also the reseiver i have running all the speakers is not stolen it was bought off a 60 year old man for 15$ he simply did not want it i also own a car audio group with 62 members from around my town and we have meets every tuesday from 7-11pm at night also the group is 4 months old and more active then any of the shit you would come up with all you do is sell stolen shit for a job nigga your nothing quit trying to swag on me your just mad as fuck, fuck you man as for the hotwheels its a little hobby i have why is that a bad thing yes they make tons of them but in 10 years or 20 years when my kids are older thos ones will be rare because they are unopend what the fuck are you doing with your life its obv you have a problem with me you thought a ford f:150 is front wheel drive nigga smoke more dope Also my spelling is fucked but i already warded you soo your comment is invalid

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

2 12" Jackhammers 1 AA Havoc all Series circuited into a 2000w mono dblock kenwood Ordered another AA Havoc and I'm selling off the two jacks to some dumbass who's paying 500 for them, I bought them for 70 each. Jensens aren't too bad, they don't have any treble quality whatsoever, more of a flat toned midrange speaker. That sub looks like..well..something less than 120 RMS.
    the earth quake i bought for 12$ in that box and its 250rms true stright old school shit
    Last edited by Luke420; 11-22-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    jesus that's cheap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    hmm good n cheap...tho I'm using creative speakers.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Instrumental For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Luke420 (11-22-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemongrab View Post
    jesus that's cheap.
    and this is called bartering like learning how to talk ppl down and use your mouth 9/10 you get what you want

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post

and this is called bartering like learning how to talk ppl down and use your mouth 9/10 you get what you want
    teach me how to barter.

Thanks
    No, Luke just rips off people with a broken Radeon HD 5770 for $100, while they're with their fucking family.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post

nigga there is a earth qauke sub car audio there is 2 matching yamaha speakers worth 100$ on ebay there is 2 of the same jensens witch i got for 20$ and as for the wall its not drywall nor does it work like that this is plaster it is old only way to fix all this it to buy drywall and do the whole room witch is 250$ as for the computer the mother board might be hot and the cpu to but the heatsink i bought same with the psu and the video card i paid 60$ for it was not stolen bought it from my buddy also the reseiver i have running all the speakers is not stolen it was bought off a 60 year old man for 15$ he simply did not want it i also own a car audio group with 62 members from around my town and we have meets every tuesday from 7-11pm at night also the group is 4 months old and more active then any of the shit you would come up with all you do is sell stolen shit for a job nigga your nothing quit trying to swag on me your just mad as fuck, fuck you man as for the hotwheels its a little hobby i have why is that a bad thing yes they make tons of them but in 10 years or 20 years when my kids are older thos ones will be rare because they are unopend what the fuck are you doing with your life its obv you have a problem with me you thought a ford f:150 is front wheel drive nigga smoke more dope Also my spelling is fucked but i already warded you soo your comment is invalid

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

the earth quake i bought for 12$ in that box and its 250rms true stright old school shit
    250 RMS on an Earthquake? That the Magma series I'm guessing mah nigga?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Holes in wall and no Jordan's

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Holes in wall and no Jordan's
    >overpriced
    >crappy materials
    >paying for the name
    >no lumbar support
    >poorly designed arches