My Mood
    Mellow
    9/11, never forget.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Really I'm silly yet in no part of my post have I mentioned Christianity
    You're assuming that I'm letting Christians off simply because I live in the US
    Just because I'm American doesn't mean I'm part of the Christian cult, and I might as well call you a Catholic Fascist had you not mention you are an agnostic
    I said you're silly because you talk about them as fanatics.
    You don't know the difference between fanatics and muslims, like all the americans (obviusly not all but....a good part)

I said "I'm agnostic" because usually after I talk people says "you're muslim muthafuckka".

Islam is not like television explain.
    Islam is a pacefully religion.
    Fnatics riuned it like a long time ago fanatics riuned Catholicism with the crusade.

They are doing the same thing.

n.2: I didn't assume you're christian, idgf about your religion. I said you're silly because Americans follow their media and their media talks about mulsims like terrorists, and you did it in that post. ^^
    That's why your post looks silly. ^^

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    9/11, never forget.
    LoL! What it should mean? Jeus Christ. Seriously?
    Last edited by B.I0B; 11-27-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Just wait one day. I will get solid proof from Quraan that our religion is a peaceful one. @Doc @666HiddenMaster666
    I'll be waiting

Quote Originally Posted by B.I0B View Post
    I said you're silly because you talk about them as fanatics.
    You don't know the difference between fanatics and muslims, like all the americans (obviusly not all but....a good part)
    I said "I'm agnostic" because usually after I talk people says "you're muslim muthafuckka".
    Islam is not like television explain.
    Islam is a pacefully religion.
    Fnatics riuned it like a long time ago fanatics riuned Catholicism with the crusade.
    They are doing the same thing.
    n.2: I didn't assume you're christian, idgf about your religion. I said you're silly because Americans follow their media and their media talks about mulsims like terrorists, and you did it in that post. ^^
    That's why your post looks silly. ^^
    In any case, I view religion as a cult, the fundies being the actually fanatics
    The reason why I generalize is because not enough moderate, actually peaceful Muslims are willing to speak out against the fanatics
    I know the media distorts everything, that is why I don't watch any of their crap, the closest I get is NPR
    I listen to speakers like Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins, who debates based on evidence rather than biased commentary that come from FOX/MSNBC
    Islam used to be a peaceful religion, until some asshole ruined it, and it could have returned to its former self but the members allowed the fanatics to screw up their reputation, thus it is their own fault that they dug themselves into the pit
    Yes, I know Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all came from that one super old religion
    No, I'm not some American media sheep, I even talked about Malala, who I don't consider as a terrorist
    Please, read my post clearly before assuming that I pull bullshit out of my ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'll be waiting
    pretty much the whole Quran goes through telling the followers to be peaceful and do good deeds. It also says to ignore any negativity towards Islam caused by others, no matter how much it annoys you. It generally says that good things will be given to those who endure. You're judging a religion by only considering information from people who don't like Islam, if you had read the many teachings written in the Quran, you would understand Islam is peaceful.

The people are giving the impression that Islam is bad, because they are not following it correctly. A bad follower does not imply a corrupt religion :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by hamid1655 View Post
    pretty much the whole Quran goes through telling the followers to be peaceful and do good deeds. It also says to ignore any negativity towards Islam caused by others, no matter how much it annoys you. It generally says that good things will be given to those who endure. You're judging a religion by only considering information from people who don't like Islam, if you had read the many teachings written in the Quran, you would understand Islam is peaceful.

The people are giving the impression that Islam is bad, because they are not following it correctly. A bad follower does not imply a corrupt religion :/
    Solid proof, I don't take words
    Look at Doc's post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    -sigh- nevermind, it no use

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    -sigh- nevermind, it no use
    I'm opened to being disproved, but since you're not willing to challenge me, you forfeited, thus you failed at your cause

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    There's only so much one can do to convince someone, until realizing that their efforts are futile against someone who demands hard evidence. You gave us a video explaining your opinion and names of people who you agree with, I want something tangible, something that is hard proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    There's only so much one can do to convince someone, until realizing that their efforts are futile against someone who demands hard evidence. You gave us a video explaining your opinion and names of people who you agree with, I want something tangible, something that is hard proof.
    Those people proved it with science and logical reasoning, not only that all the points brought up by you guys have been debunked
    It is you who has the burden of proof, and you're failing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
    Yeah some people are racists
    Islam is a religion; not a race .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iTzSeyeko™JR #1 For This Useful Post:

Frought (11-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Those people proved it with science and logical reasoning, not only that all the points brought up by you guys have been debunked
    It is you who has the burden of proof, and you're failing
    how can you prove something that can't be observed by the senses using science?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hamid1655 For This Useful Post:

Frought (11-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    how can you prove something that can't be observed by the senses using science?
    Example ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [FONT=Century Gothic]Classic american viewpoint. LoL You're so silly.

Islam is a religion of peace. But same in Christianity there are fanatics too.

Some people should turn on their brain. ahahhahah
    The sad part is that you misunderstand the basics. Christianity is essentially the New testament(just like Islam is the Quran).

The new testament doesn't advocate what the Quran does. In fact if you were to compare the message of the New Testament versus the Quran you'd probably notice how Jesus was never ok with violence and how Muhammed was more than happy to do so the second he got an army.

Its different because Christianity had violent followers, just like Islam, but the religion itself did not promote violence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Classic american viewpoint. LoL You're so silly.

Islam is a religion of peace. But same in Christianity there are fanatics too.

Some people should turn on their brain. ahahhahah

PS.: I'M AGNOSTIC.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

OK, now let's do an experiment..... change the word "Quran" with "Bible" and the word "Allah" with "God".

Et voilààààààààààà!
    Who the fuck said anything about the bible or christianity. This is a debate about Islam fucktard. Not christianity. If you want me to dispel that bullshit book I will, but this thread is aimed at Islam and the Qur'an. Logical fallacy motherfucker, do you know it?

And of course you don't read my post which proves that the Qur'an teaches it's followers to maim, torture and kill all those who simply do not follow it. The burden of proof lies with you, not us.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Who the fuck said anything about the bible or christianity. This is a debate about Islam fucktard. Not christianity. If you want me to dispel that bullshit book I will, but this thread is aimed at Islam and the Qur'an. Logical fallacy motherfucker, do you know it?
    OHHHHHH, someone got mad ahahahahah...you know what? It's funny because other users just answering me saying them opinions.
    1. your way to talk shows all how much open-minded you are.
    2. calm down these are just opinion
    3. i "studied" Qur'an and Bible and i feel that both sucks, both have inconsistencies, violence, massacres, sexism, religious intolerance; SO BOTH BOOKS ARE THE SAME.
    4. You should know something before talking about it.

You just don't understand that i posted that things to make sure you understand that islam and christianity are the same.

The sad part is that you misunderstand the basics. Christianity is essentially the New testament(just like Islam is the Quran).

The new testament doesn't advocate what the Quran does. In fact if you were to compare the message of the New Testament versus the Quran you'd probably notice how Jesus was never ok with violence and how Muhammed was more than happy to do so the second he got an army.

Its different because Christianity had violent followers, just like Islam, but the religion itself did not promote violence.
    Yeah? The old testament is still valid. There's the creation of the heart, the humans, the animals, start eccecc. and Jesus said that the old testament is STILL valid.

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. " -Jesus
    (Matthew 5:17)

About the new testament, women must me subject and slave of the man:

NT = New Testament.

ABOUT WOMEN:

"I permit no woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. Because Adam was formed first, then Eve;
    and Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was guilty
    of transgression. She shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety."

NT 1-Timoteo 2,12 (saint Paul)
    "Wives, be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord."

NT Colossesi 3,18 ( saint paul)
    "As in all the communities of the faithful, the women keep silent in the assemblies because it is not allowed to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says."
    NT 1-Corinzi 14, 34 (saint paul)
    PEACE IN THE QURAN and some similarities with bible: (for those who said there isn't peace.)

Before i starting writing this i must say that the Qur'an devide the peace in 5 points:
    -peace of mind
    -peace of the family
    -peace of society
    -peace and justice
    -peace in the world.

"How can you be ungrateful to God, when you were dead and He gave you life first? Then you will die and bring you back to life, and then to Him you shall return "(Qur'an, 2:28).
    "An Arab is no different than a non-Arab, a white man is no different than a black man, if not in the fear of God."
    Muhammad
    "The person is always able to decide between good and evil.
    With good works, and observance of precepts man can please Allah. However, if you disobey and sin, Allah does not suffer.
    When a man does wrong, he sins against himself first, because you will not receive the reward of the good that would do. "
    Sura 7:19-25, 6:160, 53:31.
    And many others.

At least I consider Qur'an as the old testament, a friend of mine is muslim and she explained me that there are muslims that are trying to make Islam a better religion based on peace as Catholicism.
    So, muslims are not all """""bad people"""""

So, your question right now would be like

"Yeah but you are talking about Christianity, this topic is about muslims and Quran and blablbablbalbalbla"

Well my answer is
    "How can you talk bout muslims and says they are violent, sexist ectect, when christians are the same?"

Oh, yeah, do not answer like that guy that goes mad. I'm just saying...you know...THIS IS AN OPINION
    Last edited by B.I0B; 11-28-2012 at 06:43 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to B.I0B For This Useful Post:

DarkLordXYZ (12-03-2012)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast