Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Crossfire. Combat ArmsEU/NA. {C++ Programming Section.}
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze. View Post
    The teacher should pay imo. I guess the boy gave his phone to the teacher for safety. The teacher should've put his pocket somewhere else.
    And how would it be possible to 'Put his pocket somewhere else'? Is he supposed to stop a lesson, pull out a needle and thread and put his pocket in between his chest?
    Hacks: if you are banned from nexon USE THIS HACK IP UNBAN : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...er-v1-0-a.html
    [LEECHED] ODYS D3D PUBLIC [DETECTED]: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...eu-public.html
    Mods : Gutsygamer's M16A3 FLAMEZZ MOD https://www.mpgh.net/forum/225-combat...mezz-camo.html
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/GuTsYGaMeR36157.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    lol, I don't understand how anyone can find it the teacher's fault. The nigga threw a baseball bat at the phone and it broke, hence he broke it.

"Sorry I hit your car, but it was an accident. I don't have to pay, right?"

Shit like that don't fly, be glad you're still a kid, cause if you were an adult he'd probably knock your teeth out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    lol, I don't understand how anyone can find it the teacher's fault. The nigga threw a baseball bat at the phone and it broke, hence he broke it.

Shit like that don't fly, be glad you're still a kid, cause if you were an adult he'd probably knock your teeth out.

And if you hit this kids phone would you pay $400 for a swing of the bat that went tits up? I guess not.
    Hacks: if you are banned from nexon USE THIS HACK IP UNBAN : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...er-v1-0-a.html
    [LEECHED] ODYS D3D PUBLIC [DETECTED]: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...eu-public.html
    Mods : Gutsygamer's M16A3 FLAMEZZ MOD https://www.mpgh.net/forum/225-combat...mezz-camo.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I see you're from NZ (Go to school btw ). What school do you do to?

The teacher having it in his/her pocket isn't good enough. What the PE department does at our school is they have a hard plastic container that they pass around at the start of each lesson for people to put any valuables in. They then lock it up so nothing will happen to them.

You shouldn't have to do anything because the bat slipping out of your hands and hitting the exact spot the kids phone was in is just coincidence

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gutsygamer View Post

And if you hit this kids phone would you pay $400 for a swing of the bat that went tits up? I guess not.
    Hell fucking yeah I would, I'm not a little kid who can't own up to their mistakes. Obviously your parents never taught you better if you think its okay to break someone's stuff then think its okay. He could sue you if he wanted to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Lol, whos going to knock my teeth out? Retard. I'd like to see the cunt who wants to knock my teeth out try.

Btw your not allowed phones at our school. School policy: If a phone goes missing or is damaged, the student who's phone it was takes full responsibility.

REEETARDD...

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    I see you're from NZ (Go to school btw ). What school do you do to?

The teacher having it in his/her pocket isn't good enough. What the PE department does at our school is they have a hard plastic container that they pass around at the start of each lesson for people to put any valuables in. They then lock it up so nothing will happen to them.

You shouldn't have to do anything because the bat slipping out of your hands and hitting the exact spot the kids phone was in is just coincidence
    Do you go to auckland grammer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Hell fucking yeah I would, I'm not a little kid who can't own up to their mistakes. Obviously your parents never taught you better if you think its okay to break someone's stuff then think its okay. He could sue you if he wanted to.
    So you would be paying up by which intention? The fact that you did a wrong? Or out of fear of being sued by a dickhead that can't accept accidents happen and sometimes you have to forgive and forget?

Thanks
    So you would be paying up by which intention? The fact that you did a wrong? Or out of fear of being sued by a dickhead that can't accept accidents happen and sometimes you have to forgive and forget?
    Both .

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive. View Post
    Lol, whos going to knock my teeth out? Retard. I'd like to see the cunt who wants to knock my teeth out try.

Btw your not allowed phones at our school. School policy: If a phone goes missing or is damaged, the student who's phone it was takes full responsibility.

REEETARDD...

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Do you go to auckland grammer?
    If you can't grip a baseball bat, I doubt you could fight someone. Stop gassing your pussy ass up nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Both .

Now wheres your morals?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I agree. Only a pussy would pay for that. & @Skane. -- I like how you got your Motto from Kung Fu Panda LOL.
    That shit ain't from Kung Fu Panda.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Both .

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

If you can't grip a baseball bat, I doubt you could fight someone. Stop gassing your pussy ass up nigga.
    Lol, "cant grip a baseball bat" your a retard, what does gripping baseball bats have to do with anything? The teacher asked me to hold the END of it, the bat was sweaty as hell. And than drop the fucking bat. Not my fault at all. Stop using words like pussy ass and nigga. Retard.

Thanks
    And how would it be possible to 'Put his pocket somewhere else'? Is he supposed to stop a lesson, pull out a needle and thread and put his pocket in between his chest?
    Oh it was his pocket in his pants? Thought about a little bag or something like that.
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive. View Post
    Lol, "cant grip a baseball bat" your a retard, what does gripping baseball bats have to do with anything? The teacher asked me to hold the END of it, the bat was sweaty as hell. And than drop the fucking bat. Not my fault at all. Stop using words like pussy ass and nigga. Retard.
    "STOP USING THE WORD PUSSY ASS NIGGA ITS OFFENSIVE, YOU FUCKING RETARD"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Another fact: I had no idea the teacher had a kids phone in his fucking pants.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

"STOP USING THE WORD PUSSY ASS NIGGA ITS OFFENSIVE, YOU FUCKING RETARD"
    Just stop, you go around flaming. Just stop. Don't you have something better to do retard?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Check the schools internal regulation.
    They Probably have something to say about they not taking any responsability for material goods destroyed while on school grounds.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast