Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I agree why have a poll when u dont reli give a damn bout the results lol
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/arkaniumlion.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by traitorX View Post
    Mitch you are quite the infant with autistic traits. Noone gives a shit about your attention whoring or your dupe methods. Next time you have nothing to say better keep your mouth shut. Kabam doesnt give a fuck about duping or you, period.

peace retard
    Damn dude, you must see my inbox

Quote Originally Posted by Roguea View Post
    Other players know about it already and use that new duping method secretly. More and more players will know about this method, without it ever being posted here.

Mitcheel, in my opinion, if you want to help the RotMG community, you should release the new dupe method now. This way, you prevent a lot of players to waste tons of fame and gold on the feeding/fusing feature, since you can just dupe the item with the highest feed power (prot = 1200 FP) and use this to feed pets.

The game will never recover, but getting worse and worse: New features that completely drift away from the original RotMG game design, like the pokemon feature, and tons of new bugs, including game breaking bugs, which will amass with every new build, ARE and WILL make the game unenjoyable and unplayable.
    I know how many people would love to see this released again. But i want to keep it this way for now.
    I want realm to recover. If it does. Perfect! If it doesn't i will release

Quote Originally Posted by lalalu2010 View Post
    After so many people voted yes on ur poll where u asked if u should release it, it seems pretty greedy that after u know how many people would want it u keep it to urself.
    I know that many people voted Yes. But those are people who dont give a fuck about the game itself and they only care about themself.
    Read some comments in that thread

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Whats the point of creating a poll if you don't give a flying chicken about the users decisions. That's just my opinion. idgaf bout dupes anyways.
    Because i want to see what other people thinks. It doesnt mean if the poll says Yes my decision is also yes.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

I noticed how many people just want to see me releasing this shit, without thinking about the game itself.
    Damn some of you all let me down.

Thanks
    Just fuck kabam over, theyre going down anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Dont release dupe, i dont want my juggers to be worth just 2 life

also, Mitcheel is right. the ones calling for a hack release are the greedy bastards who only care about profit. they neither deserve the hack, nor do they understand what it really means.
    Last edited by mainaltmule; 03-28-2013 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitcheel View Post
    Heeeeeeeey guys.

Im just creating another thread to let you all know im not gonna release my next method for 12.0.0
    I'll give realm some time to recover, I did release my last dupe method because KABAM did something horrible...
    THEY STARTED SELLING TOPS IN THE NEXUS. O_O

I feel sorry for the people who are waiting for it but i think its smart to keep it this way.
    Please dont send any PM's asking me how to dupe. I'll ignore that from now.

Also to make you guys a little excited:
    My next dupe method will allow you to dupe soulbound items
    (Like keys, dyes and such.)

Message to KABAM:
    Don't ruin our game again, Its been enough! If you mess up again. Then i'll break your whole game again by releasing another method that is working perfectly.
    Better dont mess up guys. You'll be warned.

TRUST IN KABAM.
    Peace, Mitch!
    Hey Mitch, thanks for that. We trust your judgement. I think you do good by only releasing it after some time.

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I agree, do not release it yet. The last dupe was released to aid the fight against KABAM. If it works (which will become clear soon) than great! If not and KABAM is still ruining the game, that's when you release it. I step down from my soapbox now.

• Skyflashh: trusted guy. we did a trade and everything went smooth. +1
    • akamushupork: Very smooth trade! Will do again. +1
    • CptLeon: +red. 2 Multiwindow trades, fast and courteous
    • hokko: vouch for droppy! smooth trade
    • 1086339: Sold him a couple of pots, everything went quick and great - Vouched!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Very smooth trade +1
    • maat7043: +1 Great Buyer! Went very fast
    • hokko: sold him some potions. fast trading. vouch for droppy!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Smooth and fast trader

Chat?

Droppiest Mudda Trucka Around since October 5th, 2012
    Donator/Premium since March 30th, 2013

Thanks
    Holy shit bragging thread much? Congrats you found a dupe, you're not the only one dumbass. There are currently 3 dupes (counting the current petyard) that work. I guess you aren't so special after all. And you do know that KABAM released TOPS because you released dupe. How incompetent can one person be. god dam.

Attention whore of the year goes to OP.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to clang2 For This Useful Post:

Dixine (03-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by clang2 View Post
    Holy shit bragging thread much? Congrats you found a dupe, you're not the only one dumbass. There are currently 3 dupes (counting the current petyard) that work. I guess you aren't so special after all. And you do know that KABAM released TOPS because you released dupe. How incompetent can one person be. god dam.

Attention whore of the year goes to OP.
    Tops were being sold in the Nexus before the first method was released. Secondly, the Petyard dupe method was fixed in the latest hotfix. Lastly, Mitcheel was posting this in response to a previous thread asking if he should release the method when soulbound ends. This is the poll where he was asking what the public thought. Again, this is a response

• 1086339: Sold him a couple of pots, everything went quick and great - Vouched!

Chat?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Heeeeeeeey guys.

Im just creating another thread to let you all know im not gonna release my next method for 12.0.0
    I'll give realm some time to recover, I did release my last dupe method because KABAM did something horrible...
    THEY STARTED SELLING TOPS IN THE NEXUS. O_O

I feel sorry for the people who are waiting for it but i think its smart to keep it this way.
    Please dont send any PM's asking me how to dupe. I'll ignore that from now.

Also to make you guys a little excited:
    My next dupe method will allow you to dupe soulbound items
    (Like keys, dyes and such.)

Message to KABAM:
    Don't ruin our game again, Its been enough! If you mess up again. Then i'll break your whole game again by releasing another method that is working perfectly.
    Better dont mess up guys. You'll be warned.

TRUST IN KABAM.
    Peace, Mitch!
    If your thinking of the 1 where you log in twice it was patched in the hotfix.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post
    Tops were being sold in the Nexus before the first method was released. Secondly, the Petyard dupe method was fixed in the latest hotfix. Lastly, Mitcheel was posting this in response to a previous thread asking if he should release the method when soulbound ends. This is the poll where he was asking what the public thought. Again, this is a response
    Read it and weep https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/191632

Please note this change is in response to the rampant duping largely being done by black-market websites.

response to the rampant duping largely being done

duping

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Originally Posted by traitorX
    Mitch you are quite the infant with autistic traits. Noone gives a shit about your attention whoring or your dupe methods. Next time you have nothing to say better keep your mouth shut. Kabam doesnt give a fuck about duping or you, period.

peace retard
    Damn dude, you must see my inbox

Originally Posted by Roguea
    Other players know about it already and use that new duping method secretly. More and more players will know about this method, without it ever being posted here.

Mitcheel, in my opinion, if you want to help the RotMG community, you should release the new dupe method now. This way, you prevent a lot of players to waste tons of fame and gold on the feeding/fusing feature, since you can just dupe the item with the highest feed power (prot = 1200 FP) and use this to feed pets.

The game will never recover, but getting worse and worse: New features that completely drift away from the original RotMG game design, like the pokemon feature, and tons of new bugs, including game breaking bugs, which will amass with every new build, ARE and WILL make the game unenjoyable and unplayable.
    I know how many people would love to see this released again. But i want to keep it this way for now.
    I want realm to recover. If it does. Perfect! If it doesn't i will release

Originally Posted by lalalu2010
    After so many people voted yes on ur poll where u asked if u should release it, it seems pretty greedy that after u know how many people would want it u keep it to urself.
    I know that many people voted Yes. But those are people who dont give a fuck about the game itself and they only care about themself.
    Read some comments in that thread

Originally Posted by Time
    Whats the point of creating a poll if you don't give a flying chicken about the users decisions. That's just my opinion. idgaf bout dupes anyways.
    Because i want to see what other people thinks. It doesnt mean if the poll says Yes my decision is also yes.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

I noticed how many people just want to see me releasing this shit, without thinking about the game itself.
    Damn some of you all let me down.
    i like u mitch ur just as cool and collective as me. alot of people dont know how to handle haters. u on the other hand i give props to. GG bro. XD

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wes.beatty For This Useful Post:

Mitcheel (03-28-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Read it and weep https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/191632

Please note this change is in response to the rampant duping largely being done by black-market websites.

response to the rampant duping largely being done

duping
    If you continue to read the comments you see that the users agree with what I have said in other threads on this website. KABAM has ruined the game and this is what MPGH is doing to try to get the game we know and love back. I have been playing this game for close to two years now. The only thing that I still find enjoyable is the community... That should mean something to developers of games. You want your game to be good with a good community to make it better. If the only pleasant thing in a game is the community then you are in trouble. The point of me posting wasn't to argue about whether or not duping came before or after items were being sold in the Nexus, it was to share my input on how I thought the game was going. You don't know how to dupe so you come here to learn. Not just you, but many others as well, myself included. I try to help the great community we have here but it is a challenge when there are people like you that only want to be right, not enjoy the game for what it is

Chat?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post
    If you continue to read the comments you see that the users agree with what I have said in other threads on this website. KABAM has ruined the game and this is what MPGH is doing to try to get the game we know and love back. I have been playing this game for close to two years now. The only thing that I still find enjoyable is the community... That should mean something to developers of games. You want your game to be good with a good community to make it better. If the only pleasant thing in a game is the community then you are in trouble. The point of me posting wasn't to argue about whether or not duping came before or after items were being sold in the Nexus, it was to share my input on how I thought the game was going. You don't know how to dupe so you come here to learn. Not just you, but many others as well, myself included. I try to help the great community we have here but it is a challenge when there are people like you that only want to be right, not enjoy the game for what it is
    You just went off topic and dodged the whole subject. Thanks for proving my point. OP says he released because they sold tops. You agreed. I proved you both wrong. I don't give a shit what kabam has done to the game, the fact is that tops were sold because of this dupe.

the real reason OP released dupe because he hates kabam that much? Kinda odd thing to do isn't it? "Oh hey kabam, since u ruined realm, i'll ruin it with you! here's a dupe!"
    Last edited by clang2; 03-28-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    You just went off topic and dodged the whole subject. Thanks for proving my point. OP says he released because they sold tops. You agreed. I proved you both wrong. I don't give a shit what kabam has done to the game, the fact is that tops were sold because of this dupe.

the real reason OP released dupe because he hates kabam that much? Kinda odd thing to do isn't it? "Oh hey kabam, since u ruined realm, i'll ruin it with you! here's a dupe!"
    Not that odd. If you haven't read in any other post in these forums I'll recap for you.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/654-realm-...kill-game.html
    Many users want to kill the game so that they will actually listen to users...

Edit: and what point did I prove? You never made any points.
    Last edited by droppy; 03-28-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Chat?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    So Mitch u say its people that dont care about the game who voted yes? Well thats BS first of all i want to say yes some of those people a annoying little kids who wants dupe and dont give a fucking flying shit. But many of the people that said yes also wanna have Kabam think about their actions and react to the communitys calls.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast