Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Naruto Chapter 631

Yay, I get to make the thread this time! :P

Naruto 631 - Read Naruto 631 Online - Page 1

Still not done the chapter, but I like what I see so far.

https://i998.mangapand*****m/naruto/63...to-4167273.jpg

This page with Minato suggesting Naru-Saku is awesome as well. With the reference to Kushina.

https://i997.mangapand*****m/naruto/63...to-4167277.jpg

That page was hilarious and kind of feelsy at the same time.

Edit 1: I could sit here all day linking the whole chapter, but I'll just say I'm really liking it. Minato's epic face as he goes out, Naruto's face when he realizes Sasuke is coming, so awesome. (Yes, I am freaking out, fuck off and let me enjoy my Naruto. :S)

Edit 2: And then Minato is using the other side of the Kyubi's chakra, and they seal the 10 tails, and Sasuke arrives...jesus this fucking chapter.

Edit 3: I fucking called it, I called it, I fucking said it. Sasuke wants to become Hokage, and that can totally lead into a Naruto/Sasuke fight later, I fucking called it.

Final Note: Team 7, all reunited, going to fight again. And we MAY (if we're lucky) even see a new Sakura power, this chapter is so fucking epic.

P.S: Next issue, color cover. Fuck yeah.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-22-2013 at 04:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Bro, this chapter was just amazing.
    Edit 1: New generation of Sannin right in front of us, which was kinda obvious. Madara doesn't hate Hashirama I think And the 4th is now a Jinchuriki!
    Last edited by bustersbss; 05-22-2013 at 04:21 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I took a nap from like 11PM-2AM since the manga usually comes out at 3 AM EST. It came out at about 6, 3 hours later. Sadly, a bunch of anime-related Facebook pages found raw scans of 631 and started spoiling it so I knew what was going to happen.

Anyways back on topic. I loved this chapter, I truly and honestly did. It had the serious, yet comedy aspect to it. Here's something I noticed/wanted to point out about this chapter:
    - Minato showing us that he deserved his title of Hokage by saving a huge portion of the Alliance by transporting the Bijuu bomb to the ocean in a flash. (Get it? )
    - Minato then asked Naruto if Sakura was his girlfriend and he said "something like that", which she followed up by hitting him. But what made this even better was further into the page is shows Hinata was a super confused look on her face.
    - Then the other 3 Hokages get here and everyone shits bricks.
    - (I'm saving this part for last because it's my absolute favorite)
    - Minato once again showing his prowess, activates Kyuubi Mode chakra and already has seals across the terrain to get this sealing/holding jutsu underway.
    - We get a glimpse of Hashirama going what is to believed be "Sage Mode", but despite what people say I still don't think it's Sennin-mode. He's way too strong for that in his base form, why go Sage Mode? Anyways, that's just me.
    - Sasuke arrives and essentially everyone of the Konoha 11 (namely Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Choji,) are not pleased to see him, to say the least.
    - He then says he wants to become Hokage, which everyone, with the exception of Naruto, thinks it's some sort of joke.
    - Naruto and Sasuke get ready to join the fight when Sakuseless says "Do you think i'm a weak woman" (which answers itself) Nonetheless she says she's been saving her chakra for the past 629 chapters and is ready to do something.

Now... my absolute favorite part of the chapter...

Madara has been waiting SOOOO long to fight Hashirama just for him to say "I'll take care you you later!" Then that blank expression on his face... priceless. Madara's feelings got shitted on. I also noticed Madara didn't really do anything while the Juubi was being restrained, but then again Hashirama's here. Who gives a fuck?

Another great thing about this chapter is it's potential to make a great follow-up. Okay Minato is in Bijuu mode, the 4 Hokages are restraining the Juubi, Madara is itching for a fight, and we have yet to see EMS Sasuke's full potential, and this might be your chance to change everyone's opinion about Sakura. It's your move Kishi. What're you going to do?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah, I loved how he just turned him down and was like "lolfuckoff". I also like how at the bottom of that page there's some feels from Madara.

I also don't think Sakura is as useless as everyone thinks, even before this point, I like her as a character. I hope Kishi shows us something that makes me like her even more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yeah, I loved how he just turned him down and was like "lolfuckoff". I also like how at the bottom of that page there's some feels from Madara.

I also don't think Sakura is as useless as everyone thinks, even before this point, I like her as a character. I hope Kishi shows us something that makes me like her even more.
    Did you also notice the lack of Orochimaru in the chapter too?

Thanks
    CHILLS.BEHIND.MY.BACK

Loved this chapter.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-23-2013)

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I actually found one page entertaining, the one where Madara got blanked.

But, HOW FUCKING BADLY DO THYE WANT TO MAKE MADARA LOSE.

Who gives a fuck, was an alright chapter.

But Sasuke and Naruto

GAAAAAAAAAAAY.

It's fucking ruined, the whole thing of Sasuke becoming evil was amazing but now they back together just makes me want to cry at how shit and pathetic it is.

Still waiting

Madara vs Hashirama

IT BETTER NOT BE A 2 MINUTE FUCKING FIGHT, CUZ HONESTLY, IF IT IS, ILL BEAT UP KISHIMOTO.

I WANT THE FIGHT TO BE LIKE 10 CHAPTERS FUCKING LONG, ONLY THEN IT'LL ENTERTAIN ME AND REPAY ALL THE SHITNESS I'VE READ SO FAR.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Now my memory isn't the best Minato can enter Bijuu mode because he split the 9 tails between himself and naruto when he died right? if so do you think he'll give it to naruto after all this.

Also fuck sasuke they should have kept him the villain or killed him off for all i care I've hated him since the beginning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Great chapter. This is my favorite so far.

Didn't know Minato could go Kyuubi mode. That surprised me, yet I see how that could of happened.
    Fuck Sakura
    Sasuke a lil good boy now and wants to become hokage.. He needa make up his damn mind
    Hirashima vs Madara. I can't wait to see this rematch, but Hirashima fired him.. lol
    and wheres Orichimaru?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgiiStylz For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    It's fucking ruined, the whole thing of Sasuke becoming evil was amazing but now they back together just makes me want to cry at how shit and pathetic it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post

Also fuck sasuke they should have kept him the villain or killed him off for all i care I've hated him since the beginning.
    I can see WHY you guys would say/think like this, but a LOT, like.... A LOT of people want Orochimaru to be the final villian. Which is still possible at this point. He might have other motives.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post

I can see WHY you guys would say/think like this, but a LOT, like.... A LOT of people want Orochimaru to be the final villian. Which is still possible at this point. He might have other motives.
    I understand he is most likely going to the the big enemy after the war or even do something during the war but Orochimaru time has passed imo, I hate when people who were previously weak come back with power out of nowhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    -Insert sea lion meme here-
    --------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but this is just bad. The writing, is so very very awful.

Unless sasuke somehow betrays naruto or some shit, this has entirely become a shitfest. Orochimaru the final villain? Relevance. He's been irrelevant for over 2-3 years now and is still in that position.

Midara just got ignored, so that's out.
    ----------------

Idk, it just seems kishi keeps taking the steps towards bland, boring, and quite stupid writing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm a naruto fan , but i dont much read the manga part, cos not all in manga is shown when the video is made,but i check the manga to know what's happening in the last parts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ellekim00 View Post
    cos not all in manga is shown when the video is made,
    That's called filler and that's one of the reason i don't watch long series its usually stupid shit that doesn't fit the story.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    Did you also notice the lack of Orochimaru in the chapter too?
    Oh yeah, he's totally fucking plotting something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    Now my memory isn't the best Minato can enter Bijuu mode because he split the 9 tails between himself and naruto when he died right? if so do you think he'll give it to naruto after all this.
    Yeah, I even said that when Minato first got revived. My first thought was that he was just going to give it to Naruto straight up, I didn't even expect KCM from him, at ALL.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Plus, I was watching Saywer's review and he raised an interesting point. When Sasuke said that he wanted to be Hokage, who (besides Naruto) was the only one who didn't freak the fuck out, and who was just standing there with exclamation marks when Minato dropped that NaruSaku bomb?

Hinata.

Plus, Sasuke has always said that he hates loud and annoying people, and Hinata is quiet as fuck. This, plus what Minato said, AND Naruto's response, makes me think. Could we possibly see NaruSaku, and SasuHina?

Oh, he also pointed out that once the 10 tails hits its third form, this barrier + gate shit that the Hokage did? It's probably going to break like a cookie.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-23-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast