Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Does this works?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Saam. View Post
    Does this works?
    Yes it works open need for speed word get to were you can drive around then run the hack as admin use your insert key to show/hide the hack list.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    ¿HOW TO USE CAR HACK?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    Never messed with crash but I think lag mode makes people lag in MP races not sure haven't messed with it I just use speed hack or F9
    i used it a few times. Other people who have the same hack on doesn't get booted and u have to race them.
    nobody never called me a cheater. i know this can get u ban just as other hacks. but is it as unsafe as the autofinish bot?
    i want to know how safe it is so i can use it more ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Aditya09 View Post
    i used it a few times. Other people who have the same hack on doesn't get booted and u have to race them.
    nobody never called me a cheater. i know this can get u ban just as other hacks. but is it as unsafe as the autofinish bot?
    i want to know how safe it is so i can use it more ^_^
    Yeah, I noticed that one too, those who have the same hack doesn't get booted from the game. I don't know though what happens to the other players, do they get kicked and have to find a new room or they still continue to play as well?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylsen View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that one too, those who have the same hack doesn't get booted from the game. I don't know though what happens to the other players, do they get kicked and have to find a new room or they still continue to play as well?
    Well i sent tells to them while in the lobby, telling them "nice car" or something and while in the race when everyone is booted i can still send tells. So i don't know for sure, but with sandboxie my game crashed. also saw on need for speed world general discussion that they are talking about this hack lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Well i sent tells to them while in the lobby, telling them "nice car" or something and while in the race when everyone is booted i can still send tells. So i don't know for sure, but with sandboxie my game crashed. also saw on need for speed world general discussion that they are talking about this hack lol
    Got the same result here. Tested crash mode onto myself via Sandboxie, and as the hack says, my sandboxie literally crashed, so I still am not sure what happens to other players when they get booted off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Got the same result here. Tested crash mode onto myself via Sandboxie, and as the hack says, my sandboxie literally crashed, so I still am not sure what happens to other players when they get booted off.
    Well i just raced a guy and the same guy was in the lobby again on the other race. 3 minutes after so idk :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Well i just raced a guy and the same guy was in the lobby again on the other race. 3 minutes after so idk :/
    I did some researching and I found this one out, what happens to the booted players is this:

As we have tried on ourselves with sandboxie, that is the same thing that happen to those players. Hmm.
    Last edited by Nylsen; 06-17-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Saam. View Post
    ¿HOW TO USE CAR HACK?
    Turn on car hack go in to safe house then leave safe house and your car should be changed.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    sorry , but it is not opening
    any solution ????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by foddaa View Post
    sorry , but it is not opening
    any solution ????
    Run your game first get to were you can drive around then run the hack as admin hit the insert key to show/hid the hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I did some researching and I found this one out, what happens to the booted players is this:

As we have tried on ourselves with sandboxie, that is the same thing that happen to those players. Hmm.
    oh wow.. sucks for them. only used this to win 10 races so far.
    well i won't use it anymore. wonder how this hacks causes their game to crash and can ea easily find players who uses it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    oh wow.. sucks for them. only used this to win 10 races so far.
    well i won't use it anymore. wonder how this hacks causes their game to crash and can ea easily find players who uses it?
    are you talking about the crash? I think it might be a mini ddos that just crashes there game. As for EA finding out I don't know because most people would just think aw damn my game crashed. I mean if I was in a race and I got that error I would be like goddamn game. But I'm sure if some one keeps getting in the same race and keeps getting kicked they will start to put two and two together and be like this fucker is hacking and report you then EA can look in to it. Don't know what they will find tho because I don't know how it works.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshcarr2006 For This Useful Post:

Aditya09 (06-18-2013)

Thanks

good trainer, but with a trojan

good trainer, but with a trojan

gen.trojan.heur.gm.01c40400b2

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

its not opening as probably your antivirus is blocking it, and rightly so as it is infected with a trojan.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast