Thread: BT KEY Giveaway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

BT KEY Giveaway

Jokes about fat people something funny ( Only people from general)
    24hours left from now
    Good luck

one phrase for person
    Last edited by Wyo; 07-30-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Thanks
    One guy was so fat, he had his own area code.

Kelly is so fat, they use his belt to measure the Earth's equator.
    Last edited by Fluffy7; 07-30-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy7 View Post
    Here is a collection :
    You're so fat when you went to school you sat next to everybody.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If hot air makes a balloon go up what's keeping you down

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't say you're fat but you have more pounds than the Bank of England, and I ain't talking about your wallet

If you went on a diet two undeveloped nations would have enough food to eat for a year.
    ‘Police?’ came the voice on the phone. ‘I want to report a burglar trapped in an fat maid’s bedroom!’ After ascertaining the address, the police sergeant asked who was calling.
    ‘This,’ cried the frantic voice, ‘is the burglar!’
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q. What do you call two fat men having a chat?
    A. A heavy discussion.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    But Paulette takes the cake. Once she jumped into the gulf here in Panama City and the tide came in at Myrtle Beach.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You’re so fat i took a picture of you last Christmas and it’s still printing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You’re so fat you wake up in sections
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The rather broad lady showed up at the theatre just before the performance started and handed the usher two tickets. "Where's the other party?" asked the usher. "Well," said the lady, with a blush, "you see one seat is a little small for me and rather uncomfortable so I bought two. But they're both really for me." "Okay with me, lady," the usher replied, scratching his head. "There's just one problem. Your seats are numbers fifty-one and sixty-three."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Doctor, I beg of you, please prescribe me something immediately to reduce my weight. My husband has given me a wonderful birthday present, and I can’t get into it.”
    Fat girl
    Doctor: “Just come over here tomorrow, and I shall give you a prescription. Then you will soon be able to wear your wonderful new dress.”
    Lady: “Who said anything about a dress? I am talking of car.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fat lady is lying on the beach. A lifeguard approaches her
    and says, "Excuse me ma'am, could you please leave the beach?"
    The obese lady replies, "Why? What's wrong?"
    "We'll you see," says the lifeguard, "It's getting pretty
    late, and the tide wants to come in!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill was so fat when he stepped on the scale it said, "To be continued."
    You are so fat NASA orbits satellites around you.
    Kelly is so big, he plays hopscotch like, "Texas...Alabama...North Carolina...Pennsylvania..."
    I know a lady named Paulette that is so fat she has to wake up in sections.
    And then there is Judy. She has so many double chins she looks like she is staring at you over a pile of pancakes.
    Seriously though, Judy isn’t fat, she insists she’s just 4 feed too short.
    But Paulette takes the cake. Once she jumped into the gulf here in Panama City and the tide came in at Myrtle Beach.
    Your mama's so fat, when she broke her leg, gravy poured out!
    The guy is so fat, if someone would melt him down, they'd have enough oil to power Detroit for a month!
    Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other, "Your round."
    The other one says "So are you, you fat pig!"
    Kelly is so fat, if he wore a GoodYear hat, he'd look like a blimp.
    Get the fuck out Intellectual.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arun's Bitch For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (07-30-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun's Bitch View Post

Get the fuck out Intellectual.
    I am not Intellectual, I don't even know who that is, and why do you think I am him? smartass

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Here is a collection :
    You're so fat when you went to school you sat next to everybody.

If hot air makes a balloon go up what's keeping you down

I wouldn't say you're fat but you have more pounds than the Bank of England, and I ain't talking about your wallet

If you went on a diet two undeveloped nations would have enough food to eat for a year.
    ‘Police?’ came the voice on the phone. ‘I want to report a burglar trapped in an fat maid’s bedroom!’ After ascertaining the address, the police sergeant asked who was calling.
    ‘This,’ cried the frantic voice, ‘is the burglar!’
    Q. What do you call two fat men having a chat?
    A. A heavy discussion.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You’re so fat i took a picture of you last Christmas and it’s still printing
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You’re so fat you wake up in sections
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The rather broad lady showed up at the theatre just before the performance started and handed the usher two tickets. "Where's the other party?" asked the usher. "Well," said the lady, with a blush, "you see one seat is a little small for me and rather uncomfortable so I bought two. But they're both really for me." "Okay with me, lady," the usher replied, scratching his head. "There's just one problem. Your seats are numbers fifty-one and sixty-three."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Doctor, I beg of you, please prescribe me something immediately to reduce my weight. My husband has given me a wonderful birthday present, and I can’t get into it.”
    Fat girl
    Doctor: “Just come over here tomorrow, and I shall give you a prescription. Then you will soon be able to wear your wonderful new dress.”
    Lady: “Who said anything about a dress? I am talking of car.”

fat lady is lying on the beach. A lifeguard approaches her
    and says, "Excuse me ma'am, could you please leave the beach?"
    The obese lady replies, "Why? What's wrong?"
    "We'll you see," says the lifeguard, "It's getting pretty
    late, and the tide wants to come in!"

Bill was so fat when he stepped on the scale it said, "To be continued."
    You are so fat NASA orbits satellites around you.
    Kelly is so big, he plays hopscotch like, "Texas...Alabama...North Carolina...Pennsylvania..."
    I know a lady named Paulette that is so fat she has to wake up in sections.
    And then there is Judy. She has so many double chins she looks like she is staring at you over a pile of pancakes.
    Seriously though, Judy isn’t fat, she insists she’s just 4 feed too short.
    Your mama's so fat, when she broke her leg, gravy poured out!
    The guy is so fat, if someone would melt him down, they'd have enough oil to power Detroit for a month!
    Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other, "Your round."
    The other one says "So are you, you fat pig!"
    Kelly is so fat, if he wore a GoodYear hat, he'd look like a blimp.
    Nice copy paste

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post

Nice copy paste
    I Know, lol, all jokes will be copy-pasted from google

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I am not Intellectual, I don't even know who that is, and why do you think I am him? smartass
    Because you're from Egypt and an idiot.

Thanks

Because you're from Egypt and an idiot.
    Hmm, it's funny how you concluded I was an idiot even tho I NEVER EVEN MET YOU, idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    your mom is so fat shes on the map

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeyz346 View Post
    your mom is so fat shes on the map
    Not even funny

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hmm, it's funny how you concluded I was an idiot even tho I NEVER EVEN MET YOU, idiot.
    -Excessive use of comas
    -One misspelled word
    -Incorrect capitalization.

100% Smart.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arun's Bitch For This Useful Post:

TheAbortedJr (07-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dix yo mama so fat and black she walked in front of the t.v. and I missed four shows.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You ever accidentally go up to a real big fat person, and you accidentally ask them for a good place to eat? And they look at you and say they don't know. And you're looking at them, like, 'You do know. I bet if I follow you for an hour, we gonna be eatin'. '

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Dix yo mama so fat and black she walked in front of the t.v. and I missed four shows.
    0/10 CUS MY WHITE IS WHITE, TRY AGAIN

Thanks

-Excessive use of comas
    -One misspelled word
    -Incorrect capitalization.

100% Smart.
    - It's called a comma and I used them right
    - I see no misspelled words, if you mean tho, then it's a short term for though...
    - I made it capital to make sure you read it, I thought that with your idiotic brain, you wouldn't be able to read stuff well

100% Smart

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast