Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Alright for some real CNC and enough of this kiddie bs..

Never try to force depth into a tag. not every single signature needs depth.. especially when you have to force it. and also.. remember the rule of thirds i know its hard sometimes and you think the piece looks better with a focal right in the middle but it ruins the comp and depth for that matter.

Try not to over blur your background to force depth, let it come naturally

im not liking the triangles with a clippy mask in them. it just throws the tag way out of ballance and doesn't feel like it belongs
    also the focal is not blended in at all.. and there is no defined light source

keep working at it. i can see you are trying new things. but take your time.

also a side note, no one cares if you use Topaz or not, its a great tool, just learn how to use it. not abuse it.
    > Let it come naturally.

Oh yea, not kiddie BS at all. -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yeah I'm a total dick because I told you that it's a scumbag move to sell signatures using other peoples resources.
    Private use and non profit is one thing, you selling signatures for 3 dollars using shit you didn't make is ripping.
    That site you sent me to is garbage btw. I see they removed all of my posts even though I was in the right.

Here guys take a look at this ******s "graphics shop" where he makes money using other peoples work.

My Graphic Shop Design - Signatures - One Canvas
    Would've liked to have seen what went down. I never even thought about the whole profiting issue.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Would've liked to have seen what went down. I never even thought about the whole profiting issue.
    Ya, as sick as I am of this constant fighting, making money off of others' resources isn't okay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Defloration. View Post
    And I once again lose faith in MPGH.
    MPGH is not th problem, IMO.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

Roguerunners (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

MPGH is not th problem, IMO.
    It's the big mouth kids that got given Alienware's for christmas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Ya, as sick as I am of this constant fighting, making money off of others' resources isn't okay.
    Apparently he doesn't give a shit. Lulz at the dumbfuck that payed for this garbage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    7/10 shapes are outta place

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Apparently he doesn't give a shit. Lulz at the dumbfuck that payed for this garbage.

Got banned from those forums for saying he used Topaz, Logic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PathogenV2 View Post
    Got banned from those forums for saying he used Topaz, Logic.
    You must be crushed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Doesn't ripping constitute a ban? We need a rule thread in here..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yes it does, but I doubt admins will do anything knowing he can openly flame people and doesn't apparently care about this site anymore because people have called him out on things. That other site eats his asshole about topaz and he loves it. They don't even care how hard you use topaz over there.

Do they Eth? Or should i call you color burn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'll even sit down for 20 minutes and write up some general rules if it means we have a basis for filtering the trash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It should, but since he doesn't do that stupid shit here I don't know.
    The fact that the kid says he's going to graphics design school, yet is too lazy to make his own stuff to sell goes up my ass a mile.
    I sold paintings that I put 3 days to a week work in for fucking 20-25 at flea markets, yet this turd is making 3 bucks a pop with stolen goods.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Lets get a few things straight, I wasn't expecting to make money on this.. and $3 OMG thats so much!! when other people sell them for $50, I don't really care, resources are out there for a reason, you are manipulating art, it doesn't matter how you look at it.

What i don't like is the disrespect that i'm getting from you or Ryan because of this deal and then the little virus wants to jump all over Jimmies dick sucking up to him like they are all buddy buddy all of a sudden, just because Jimmy calls me out on my shit, does not mean you need to jump all over his dick all of a sudden because hes mad at me for doing something he doesn't like.. me and jimmy have had our ups and downs, and i can understand how he gets upset. so how bout you take a seat lil virus and shut your mouth.

The other thing, i made the money on this site. for 1 guy.. i don't plan on doing it anymore because i felt guilty as fuck.. and the thing that is different between you and me Jimmy is, i can't draw, i don't draw or paint, and im hurting real bad atm so $3 still doesn't do much for me, and i don't plan on doing it. But i am trying to get a wacom bamboo tablet for christmas and then maybe learn how to start drawing then maybe selling those pieces for probably $3

I hate how you jump all over me because of something you disagree with and then you try to get Ryan and Doc to do the same, also i wanted to do it to prove a point to you jimmy that people will buy anything..

and i love LOVE how pathogen is so butt hurt over this, i am eating that shit right up, made my day.. "Hes just spitting out bullshit, hes not making money" Haha okay kid, shut the hell up, so tired of you talking shit but can't back it up with anything, and then make up some stupid ass excuse, and thank god you are banned.. because you don't know how to listen when someone tells you to shut the fuck up, you shut up!

Also i don't see how im ripping anything, its manipulating, thats what the shit was made for and to do.. Ripping would be stealing someone elses work and claiming it as your own. if i was ripping then that means every graphic artist out there Rips, including you Jimmy, Ryan, Doc and everyone else.

so just get over it, you are a little bit butt hurt because i made a few lousy bucks and got your panties all in a bunch.. i have never seen you act so childish before jimmy.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 11-05-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    Lets get a few things straight, I wasn't expecting to make money on this.. and $3 OMG thats so much!! when other people sell them for $50, I don't really care, resources are out there for a reason, you are manipulating art, it doesn't matter how you look at it.

What i don't like is the disrespect that i'm getting from you or Ryan because of this deal and then the little virus wants to jump all over Jimmies dick sucking up to him like they are all buddy buddy all of a sudden, just because Jimmy calls me out on my shit, does not mean you need to jump all over his dick all of a sudden because hes mad at me for doing something he doesn't like.. me and jimmy have had our ups and downs, and i can understand how he gets upset. so how bout you take a seat lil virus and shut your mouth.

The other thing, i made the money on this site. for 1 guy.. i don't plan on doing it anymore because i felt guilty as fuck.. and the thing that is different between you and me Jimmy is, i can't draw, i don't draw or paint, and im hurting real bad atm so $3 still doesn't do much for me, and i don't plan on doing it. But i am trying to get a wacom bamboo tablet for christmas and then maybe learn how to start drawing then maybe selling those pieces for probably $3

I hate how you jump all over me because of something you disagree with and then you try to get Ryan and Doc to do the same, also i wanted to do it to prove a point to you jimmy that people will buy anything..

and i love LOVE how pathogen is so butt hurt over this, i am eating that shit right up, made my day.. "Hes just spitting out bullshit, hes not making money" Haha okay kid, shut the hell up, so tired of you talking shit but can't back it up with anything, and then make up some stupid ass excuse, and thank god you are banned.. because you don't know how to listen when someone tells you to shut the fuck up, you shut up!

Also i don't see how im ripping anything, its manipulating, thats what the shit was made for and to do.. Ripping would be stealing someone elses work and claiming it as your own. if i was ripping then that means every graphic artist out there Rips, including you Jimmy, Ryan, Doc and everyone else.

so just get over it, you are a little bit butt hurt because i made a few lousy bucks and got your panties all in a bunch.. i have never seen you act so childish before jimmy.
    What aren't you getting here Dylan? The resources are there for non profit use.
    I don't know anyone that puts their freebies out there and would be cool with you profiting from them.
    I don't care if it's 50 cents or 3 dollars. It's not a cool thing to do.
    You got some nerve calling me childish btw. Why because I'm putting you in your place where you belong?
    If you really aren't doing that shit anymore, then cool. But let's not pretend that it was ever right either, because that's just ridiculous.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast