Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Hokage View Post
    You might want to edit in some ToS: (No leaking the eBook). I saw my brother Contaminated reading the eBook, and it was long and went through each thing in detail, as there were chapters for certain important parts. Really long and promising from what I saw.
    Oh! Thanks for the suggestion though I can't edit the op anymore..but it should be a given since leaking is against the rules and will result in bans no? But yes..please no leaking/reselling without my permission. Also, thanks for the quick mini review. I really put a lot of time/effort into writing it up, and tried to condense it as much as I can, since I know people don't really want to read 60+ pages of an ebook..so I made it 40+ but it's the best value for your money so the customer isn't losing out! On skype to answer any questions feel free to ask~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sorry for the late vouch review, I got caught up in a ton of school work and my time was limited so I couldn't provide a vouch review within the time frame I told you.

Leech Rating (0/10): OP has his full name in there, custom borderlines around the article.

Grammar (10/10): Although this eBook is 44 pages long, and I read every single word, I only caught one spelling error (it was a mis-typing of a word) which is pretty impressive. Sentences are well structured and deliver a sense of confidence, professionalism, and dedication to the subject at hand.

Content (10/10): This eBook pretty much guarantees you to end up with either a date, a number, a kiss, sex, etc. OP wrote the book in a somewhat first person point-of-view while offering analytical advice and criticisms on certain situations. He will provide you with tips and tricks on how perform in pretty much any given situation and includes both personal and non-personal examples that he has experienced.

Price (8/10): Although the price is perfectly set (come on people, the poor guy wrote 44+ of an EDITED eBook, I was told that the original reached about 90 pages), I highly recommend OP to lower the price to $7 for a few sales and slowly increase the price as more vouches and satisfied customers post reviews.

Format (10/10): Extremely well formatted, the eBook has a custom template which also has vividly-colored red boxes which contain additional tips provided by OP which helps define terms or contributes to a specific area of the eBook. The template delivers a strong sense of professionalism and is clean so that there is no issues with attempting to read or make out words.

Organization (10/10): OP organized everything into specific sections with a specific goal in each one and includes a table of contents alongside with labels of each chapter when we transition from chapter to chapter so that the reader knows that we are transitioning to a different subject. Multiple chapters intertwine with each other (meaning that they are all directed at one specific goal and add to each other) which is very nice.

Highly recommend buying, it'll work no matter how ugly, lonely, desperate, fat, fugly, emo, suicidal, gay, rejected, fag, social outcast of a person you are. ( @AqworldThunder )
    Last edited by Astro.; 02-12-2014 at 10:53 PM.
    Godlike.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Astro. For This Useful Post:

illusionati (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    Sorry for the late vouch review, I got caught up in a ton of school work and my time was limited so I couldn't provide a vouch review within the time frame I told you.

Leech Rating (0/10): OP has his full name in there, custom borderlines around the article.

Grammar (10/10): Although this eBook is 44 pages long, and I read every single word, I only caught one spelling error (it was a mis-typing of a word) which is pretty impressive. Sentences are well structured and deliver a sense of confidence, professionalism, and dedication to the subject at hand.

Content (10/10): This eBook pretty much guarantees you to end up with either a date, a number, a kiss, sex, etc. OP wrote the book in a somewhat first person point-of-view while offering analytical advice and criticisms on certain situations. He will provide you with tips and tricks on how perform in pretty much any given situation and includes both personal and non-personal examples that he has experienced.

Price (8/10): Although the price is perfectly set (come on people, the poor guy wrote 44+ of an EDITED eBook, I was told that the original reached about 90 pages), I highly recommend OP to lower the price to $7 for a few sales and slowly increase the price as more vouches and satisfied customers post reviews.

Format (10/10): Extremely well formatted, the eBook has a custom template which also has vividly-colored red boxes which contain additional tips provided by OP which helps define terms or contributes to a specific area of the eBook. The template delivers a strong sense of professionalism and is clean so that there is no issues with attempting to read or make out words.

Organization (10/10): OP organized everything into specific sections with a specific goal in each one and includes a table of contents alongside with labels of each chapter when we transition from chapter to chapter so that the reader knows that we are transitioning to a different subject. Multiple chapters intertwine with each other (meaning that they are all directed at one specific goal and add to each other) which is very nice.

Highly recommend buying, it'll work no matter how ugly, lonely, desperate, fat, fugly, emo, suicidal, gay, rejected, fag, social outcast of a person you are. ( @AqworldThunder )
    Thanks for the great review. No more vouch copies will be given out. This is well worth the money...if you buy a different ebook on how to make money online etc..it may or may not work..profits may or may not be enough. But if you invest a few dollars into this ebook...it's a start to a whole different life with definite improvements.

But since today is Valentine's Day, the special is $5 only for today!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illusionati For This Useful Post:

Astro. (02-14-2014),drivenbyart (02-14-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by illusionati View Post
    Thanks for the great review. No more vouch copies will be given out. This is well worth the money...if you buy a different ebook on how to make money online etc..it may or may not work..profits may or may not be enough. But if you invest a few dollars into this ebook...it's a start to a whole different life with definite improvements.

But since today is Valentine's Day, the special is $5 only for today!!!
    No problem, good luck with sales.

This eBook actually helped me out in quite a few ways, don't want to mention them since it might spoil the eBook. But it got me my valentine this year
    Godlike.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Astro. For This Useful Post:

illusionati (02-14-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12