Outdated[EXE][SWF]RotMG Orape Client 27.3.1

Posts 151–164 of 164 · Page 11 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post

@ @Pr0Banane
He is probably getting winrar errors. Use IDM.
I figured but wasn't really sure what he means, cause usually people don't know how to get the hack from the .rar file
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


I figured but wasn't really sure what he means, cause usually people don't know how to get the hack from the .rar file
That's kinda sad.
Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post


That's kinda sad.
I've seen it happen before sadly
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


I've seen it happen before sadly
So people have some seriously low knowledge on this type of stuff..
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
So people have some seriously low knowledge on this type of stuff..
that's why you guide them through it
Stuck in the Loading Screen -.-
just coming and going every 2 days to see if it works..
still 11/10 xD works awesome
Hi could you add a Port changer Feature? Thanks!
Zyrn,
Closed.
RotMG has updated silently a few times, so while this client may still work, you'll get killed by people abusing that fact that your client is out of date.
Posts 151–164 of 164 · Page 11 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?