New to Hacking RotMG?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
New to Hacking RotMG?
Don't know how to run the client? having problems?

Files and programs that you may need.

Adobe flash projector(you can also use google chrome but adobe flash projector has less lag)
adobe flash projector for windowsⓘ
adobe flash projector for macintoshⓘ
adobe flash projector for linuxⓘ

WinRar(you can also use WinZip)
64 bitⓘ
32 bitⓘ

7zX and UnRarX for macintosh
UnRarX 2.2ⓘ
7zX 1.71ⓘ

You can find a hack located here.

How do I run the private server?
1. Once you have the adobe flash projector, drag it on to the desktop(or any file).
2. Download one of the hacks from MPGH.
3. Extract the Zip/Rar to desktop.
4. there should be a .swf, drag the .swf on to either Adobe Flash Projector or on a browser(chrome).


Additional tips to prevent lag.

close other programs that aren't necessary.

right click the game and change the graphics to LOW.

open up task manager, right click adobe flash player 11 and go to process. right click the process and change the priority to high.
Thanks for the information! I bet this will help the new hackers .
Hacking = bad.

You are bringing items into the economy that shouldn't be there, therefore messing it up.

Ik I should be shutting up if I don't approve of a thread, instead of blabbing my big mouth, but I like voicing my opinion.

You will have much more fun with the game if you play it clean, not to mention you won't get banned!
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
Hacking = bad.

You are bringing items into the economy that shouldn't be there, therefore messing it up.

Ik I should be shutting up if I don't approve of a thread, instead of blabbing my big mouth, but I like voicing my opinion.

You will have much more fun with the game if you play it clean, not to mention you won't get banned!

so why are u here
Quote Originally Posted by erocano View Post
so why are u here
Private server development. Kabam can't shut that down.
Quote Originally Posted by dthnider View Post
Private server development. Kabam can't shut that down.
I know this is kinda late to speak but someone already posted in it so I'm not really bumping but Kabam can shut Private Servers down (sue) if you have too much content that they copyrighted
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I know this is kinda late to speak but someone already posted in it so I'm not really bumping but Kabam can shut Private Servers down (sue) if you have too much content that they copyrighted
you cant bump a sticky u silly head, it's already at the top :P
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


you cant bump a sticky u silly head, it's already at the top :P
I know that but I meant as in response
How do I run the private server?
I shall run the most 1337 private server of them all. Prepare yourself, I shall inject this SWF into the projector.
really nice dude!!!!
Hate to be a dick but I feel like this is common sense?
Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
Hate to be a dick but I feel like this is common sense?
hate to be a dick but 90% of mpgh is retarded
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?