MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Okay, tried to stay nice, but whatever.
    Yeah, I ensure you were 'trying' to stay nice.

I'm glad you admitted you have "zero of understanding" of the subject because it gives me a great opportunity to explain why it's so ridiculous to state an opinion about something you have "zero understanding" of.
    Where did I specifically state that I have zero understanding of the situation? I mean, I made this thread to make my understanding more conclusive or have a better understanding to why someone feels that way since I have no friends who are feeling that they have a wrong body or wrong body parts.

Imagine I'd be saying my opinion about a patient in a hospital. I'd say to the doctor that this guy has kidney failures while in fact, he broke his leg. That kind of stupidity is exactly the same as when you say you think it's because "they want to play with their new parts" or w.e you said.
    That whole part where I stated "Playing with body parts i.e vagina or dick" was meant as a joke, if you are too far fetch with dumb/dirty jokes like that, then I'm sorry that it made you feel uncomfortable.

So while you call me out for flaming on you, in fact, I'm just stating my opinion
    Why would I call you out for flaming when you aren't even doing that? ok buddy, nice opinion.

But hey, seems like you have a real big issue receiving criticism so I doubt this effort and energy I put in this post will lead to anything positive.
    But, it seems like you (unlike me) have a big issue taking criticism your own so you start to attack others for having an opinion or "criticism" that is disregarding to what you have a criticism of.

While I'm trying to "appreciate" the feedback, but I cannot appreciate the assholish attitude when it comes it comes to the thread, there was only one PROPER feedback that was given and that is by @Aborted

So you can relax and so can this thread be closed, I'm not gonna ready for another underrated or under deserved community member coming at me while flaming because of them not liking my opinion or what I think towards Transgender even though the whole playing with another gender body part as a joke, but not many would get that.
    Last edited by Charion; 03-22-2017 at 05:41 AM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Society is slowly accepting this kind of change, that may be the cause of this. Back in the day you cant be gay or anything else. Otherwise they'll bully or discriminate you for what you are.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Next View Post

It's funny how a 7-year-old wants a gender change, to me it is kinda retarded.
    I agree, but I think the whole thing is fucked up..
    bananas float in water

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by haxor888 View Post
    Society is slowly accepting this kind of change, that may be the cause of this. Back in the day you cant be gay or anything else. Otherwise they'll bully or discriminate you for what you are.
    I'm not bullying anyone, I careless who they are, what their sexual preference is, that is none of my business who they date or who they fuck with.

It's just confusing to me how someone can come up with being transgender while being whatever age, even more so when the age is being 7-years old? Like really mate?

I've never felt like I was in wrong body, but if I was given a chance to be a girl for one day, sure I would do it and try out what does it feel like to be a girl who is 23-year-old, has periods and other shitty things girls go through.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Its inside the people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12