Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    O Editor force ja tinha acabado ha algum tempo atras..
    E nem por isso fico de QQ.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by dani883345 View Post
    I think there's a problem of languages, where everybody understands different things, and where everybody has a piece of reason too. Anyway, it's really funny how he says I'm quitting from MPGH, but he stays and keeps discussing, spreading shit to everywhere, and it's really funny too, to see how you show up as a good person, someone who cares about other people and tries to help them, whilst you are such racist with that signature, with your profile's information, with the way you write, and with the things you tell and the way you tell them, and even acting like if you'd have right to say whatever you want and however you want, simply because you believe you have the reason (something that a real administrator shouldn't do).
    What you infer is your own issue. I honestly don't care because you're clearly not that bright. (E.x. my signature joking about languages is being racist, american profile is racist, I "write" like a racist, etc).

Thanks for telling me how an administrator should act, I'll take it from your zero years of personal experience.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

3. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Mayion (10-22-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

What you infer is your own issue. I honestly don't care because you're clearly not that bright. (E.x. my signature joking about languages is being racist, american profile is racist, I "write" like a racist, etc).

Thanks for telling me how an administrator should act, I'll take it from your zero years of personal experience.
    You didn't understand anything, I hadn't tell you anything, I just was saying it was funny, and not to you, but for every other MPGH member, quoting the child's comment I'm referring to.
    If what I infer is my own issue, and you don't care about what I say... what are you doing on responding me? Plus I didn't need to say any kind of insult to make you write, and you need so... that makes me the "not that bright" one?

I repeat it for you, but set it in your head, it's funny to me, to see how you show up as a good person, someone who cares and tries to help other people, whilst you try to make me seem as a foolish, not even trying to understand the things I say or asking what I meant with them, nor trying to answer the things I tell, but trying too to find a weak point on them, being so hostile, so proud, so child... so as a child you behave like, I won't answer back again to you, nor even read whatever you write (because you don't want to know what I think about) in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by dani883345 View Post
    You didn't understand anything, I hadn't tell you anything, I just was saying it was funny, and not to you, but for every other MPGH member, quoting the child's comment I'm referring to.
    If what I infer is my own issue, and you don't care about what I say... what are you doing on responding me? Plus I didn't need to say any kind of insult to make you write, and you need so... that makes me the "not that bright" one?

I repeat it for you, but set it in your head, it's funny to me, to see how you show up as a good person, someone who cares and tries to help other people, whilst you try to make me seem as a foolish, not even trying to understand the things I say or asking what I meant with them, nor trying to answer the things I tell, but trying too to find a weak point on them, being so hostile, so proud, so child... so as a child you behave like, I won't answer back again to you, nor even read whatever you write (because you don't want to know what I think about) in the future.

"I hadn't tell you anything"

and it's really funny too, to see how you show up as a good person, someone who cares about other people and tries to help them, whilst you are such racist with that signature, with your profile's information, with the way you write, and with the things you tell and the way you tell them, and even acting like if you'd have right to say whatever you want and however you want, simply because you believe you have the reason (something that a real administrator shouldn't do).
    Such a liar. You can't even get one post out without contradicting yourself.

I don't care what you THINK not say. I have a reputation to uphold, and if someone wants to falsely publicly slander my name, then I have to respond. Apparently, you got the same issue as him and try to warp and twist stuff to try to make yourself look better.

I don't even need to make you seem foolish, you did it on your own by calling me a racist based on things that have nothing to do with race, and then trying to backtrack.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Closing thread to prevent more of this crap.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

6. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Mayion (10-22-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12