Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Unhappy [REQUEST]How can i code a menu hack for warrock?

How can i code a menu hack? please help me .... i want to code it ßut i dont found the right tutorials .. i can code a nomenu hack ßut i want to code menu hack because i want to code unlimet ammo or chams or no delay and a lot ... can anyone teach me how to code it ... give me an right tutorial url with c++,or add me in msn :taylan-11@hotmail.de or write ur tutorial here .
    pleaseee teach mee itttt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ..... You have horrible grammar and what do you mean by "menu hack" my advice for you is to pursue some more courses in English and learn C++ there's no point in tutorials if you don't understand the code and concept. After you've learn some C++ pick up on scripting and some basic D3D coding.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by taylan View Post
    How can i code a menu hack? pleaseee teach mee itttt
    Same way you would code anything else. There are plenty of menus and bases already out there so you don't have to worry about coding one from scratch. Once you find one figure out how it works. Detour the proper D3D functions, add your hacks to the menu, and compile. I don't know what you mean by teach you it? If you want to learn about DirectX learn about it. there's nothing magic that goes on. =/

If you get stuck on something as a question, but be specific. "How do I make a menu hack?" is too generic.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Generic reminds me of fake make-up

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

"Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Eh? what... that was way out in left field man. =/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yeah, that made no sense at all.

Thanks
    you should frist lean VB then go to c++... i think its much easier way.. and longer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    VB is only if you're completely clueless really... I started learning C/C++ from I was 11 but I was uber tech savvy so I guess programing was an obvious next step.
    ~
    If you have a real nag for computers then learning basic C/C++ should be natural really. I do have to admit there are some people who really need to take some sort of step like VB before C/C++
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18