Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Cannot put my mind into this!

How does a transgender came to be?

It's really troublesome to me to make it understandable that for some reason a girl has some "feeling" or "thoughts" that they're not in a body they should be... How the fuck?!
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    From what I see its them feeling like they aren't "fitting in" either socially or in other areas and want to change/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    From what I see its them feeling like they aren't "fitting in" either socially or in other areas and want to change/
    It's funny how a 7-year-old wants a gender change, to me it is kinda retarded.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Next View Post

It's funny how a 7-year-old wants a gender change, to me it is kinda retarded.
    Yeah that fucked up, not old enough to make a decision like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    its in their brain

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If they're too young I think its just our culture pressuring "change"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What I find a bit of ironic is that the year 2016-2017 was/has been the year where most of the people have changed their gender to opposite to what they are.

I haven't seen a case anywhere where a person would change their gender just because they feel like they aren't "Fitting" in.. To me, the reason why they change is they want to look as a girl or guy to play with those private parts

But u know, that is only me and my opinion.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    What I find a bit of ironic is that the year 2016-2017 was/has been the year where most of the people have changed their gender to opposite to what they are.

I haven't seen a case anywhere where a person would change their gender just because they feel like they aren't "Fitting" in.. To me, the reason why they change is they want to look as a girl or guy to play with those private parts

But u know, that is only me and my opinion.
    if u state that its ur own opinion it usually means you are forcing your opinion on everyone

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by _Papyrus View Post

if u state that its ur own opinion it usually means you are forcing your opinion on everyone
    Isn't it what you do with your shitty rapper?

Yes, I'm forcing my opinion down on someones throat, makes total sense, twat

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Isn't it what you do with your shitty rapper?

Yes, I'm forcing my opinion down on someones throat, makes total sense, twat
    do u get sarcasm bro?

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43

Thanks
    The fact you don't get why doesn't mean you need to have an opinion about it. People tend to have (negative) opinions about stuff they don't get, because that somehow clarifies it all.

I think it has a lot to do with their hormones. Girls tend to be best friends with girls and boys with boys.

I can imagine as a boy, lacking testosterone that being with other boys can be confusing and difficult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's a form of body dysmorphia, and is absolutely not a choice.

As an extension, let me ask you this: At what point in your life did you decide to be a male and to be straight? There is no answer to that as it's a slow burn process that takes the entire period of growing up to fully culminate in a gender and sexual identity. Children can not forced to act or be a certain gender, and that goes the other way around for people with dysmorphia and believe they were born as the wrong gender.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Charion (03-21-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    The fact you don't get why doesn't mean you need to have an opinion about it. People tend to have (negative) opinions about stuff they don't get, because that somehow clarifies it all.

I think it has a lot to do with their hormones. Girls tend to be best friends with girls and boys with boys.

I can imagine as a boy, lacking testosterone that being with other boys can be confusing and difficult.
    Everyone can have an opinion on something, doesn't matter if they understand it or not?

I'm a guy, been it since I was given birth, and I dent to be best friends with girls rather than boys, so does that mean I'm a transgender person who has an acceptance towards their own birth sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    It's a form of body dysmorphia, and is absolutely not a choice.

As an extension, let me ask you this: At what point in your life did you decide to be a male and to be straight? There is no answer to that as it's a slow burn process that takes the entire period of growing up to fully culminate in a gender and sexual identity. Children can not forced to act or be a certain gender, and that goes the other way around for people with dysmorphia and believe they were born as the wrong gender.
    ^ This person least has a quality of understanding and has a proper explanation towards a person who has zero of understanding to what is going on and won't flame at someone else for having their own opinion in regards to transgender no matter how much of an assholish that opinion may look like.

Honestly, I don't know but that is just me, but some people like me, has made decision, but each their own.

Achievements:

Thanks

Everyone can have an opinion on something, doesn't matter if they understand it or not?

I'm a guy, been it since I was given birth, and I dent to be best friends with girls rather than boys, so does that mean I'm a transgender person who has an acceptance towards their own birth sex?

^ This person least has a quality of understanding and has a proper explanation towards a person who has zero of understanding to what is going on and won't flame at someone else for having their own opinion in regards to transgender no matter how much of an assholish that opinion may look like.

Honestly, I don't know but that is just me, but some people like me, has made decision, but each their own.
    Okay, tried to stay nice, but whatever.

I'm glad you admitted you have "zero of understanding" of the subject because it gives me a great opportunity to explain why it's so ridiculous to state an opinion about something you have "zero understanding" of.

Imagine I'd be saying my opinion about a patient in a hospital. I'd say to the doctor that this guy has kidney failures while in fact he broke his leg. That kind of stupidity is exactly the same as when you say you think it's because "they want to play with their new parts" or w.e you said.

So while you call me out for flaming on you, in fact, I'm just stating my opinion

But hey, seems like you have a real big issue receiving criticism so I doubt this effort and energy I put in this post will lead to anything positive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i want to become a duck
    but mom said no
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015