Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Question Question about paypal?

MK So i lent a friend of my some gold a while back i got a hold of him today to see if he was going to pay me back so he tells me to logg into his paypal account and get what he owes me in nx. Now at the bottom of the screen it says any unauthorized transactions can lead to bann, so if my so called friend says to do this and he refuses it in paypal to refund his money will i get bann? I am not to sure about trusting him on this any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    If you friend files a fraud claim, then it is possible to get your nexon account banned.

However, you can create a paypal account yourself and have your friend send you the money that he owes you as gift or for services
    If you are still paranoid, you can also tell him to make a statement saying that he will not chargeback or he has already received the items.

Also, you might have to link your bank account or a credit card if you want to make any purchases.

Thanks
    He can easily chargeback the paypal charges and get your account banned. Have him send you money to your paypal account and document the conversation with him saying the paypal payment is him paying you back for your gold, just in case.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Also, if you login to his account, then login to your account, the money will not be sent. It will be returned to the person, and then the account the money was sent from, will need to do a long verification process.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    so if i did use his paypal on a burn account just to say, and wanted to be a real d*** and get $100 used it to get a bunch of season 3 battle boxes and mail the good loot off to my main, so if he did chargeback and that account got bann, will nexon trace the mail and get my main also or will they be like when we were hacking they got our burn accounts not our main were we sent the items and gold too?
    Last edited by zartan823; 07-29-2015 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks
    I wouldn't test it if I were you. They can do whatever they want to any of your accounts. If they do suspend your account, you could claim you were just buying the boxes off somebody; however, even buying in-game stuff with money is against their ToS and gives them the legal authority to delete your account.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.