Thanks

Bypassing VMware detection

With the recent update, VMware is now detected by the game. There are some methods posted online that bypasses this problem and allow the game to run but all these methods seem to slow down VMware a lot which makes it pretty useless.

As I understand it, it's due to disabling 2D acceleration function so I ran the game with it disabled and then tried to enable it again once the game is launched but hack shield detects it as soon as it's enabled. Does anyone know if there is another way to bypass this problem?

Thanks
    god plz help

Thanks
    Perhaps this guy could help? @VloIence
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=949787
    If it is difficult, a tutorial might be nice once you get it working, since a few people have been having issues with VMs the past few months.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    How did you get it running in the first place?

I myself have been using VMs to run alt accounts for a year now. Come back after revamp to find out there's some new anti-cheat crap and it disabled launching on VMs.

I don't really play on a VM anymore (had an alt char I ran with myself using 2 kb/m/monitors), so if disabling acceleration makes the game run, that's fine as I really just want to use them as mules and feather revivers for myself.

It's gotta be more indepth than just disabling 3D acceleration from the settings, as that didn't change anything.

Really asinine that Nexon just hampers legitimate users. Bots using VMs? Sure.. that's why all the bots are still going just fine. *sigh*
    Last edited by Jinpaku; 09-03-2015 at 04:58 AM.

Thanks
    I can't seem to edit my post.

I've found a resolution that did not involve crippling the 3D acceleration performance of the VM.

basilmarke*****m/forum/2108005/0/Actual_fix_for_VMWare_Instructions_inside.html

However, this seemed to disable VMWare tools, resulting in a bit of annoyance for certain VM functions (no clipboard sharing, no drag and drop, mouse stays confined). I also have poor network connectivity when joining boats with my host PC, yet the network performance is just fine otherwise.

So, it works, but not like it did before. Suppose I have to be thankful for that at least.

Now to hope Nexon pulls their head out of their arse and unblocks VMs, since it's quite clear bots aren't using them as the servers are still flooded with them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    VM is outdated. And you cannot bypass the new system with native functions.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpaku View Post
    I've found a resolution that did not involve crippling the 3D acceleration performance of the VM.

basilmarke*****m/forum/2108005/0/Actual_fix_for_VMWare_Instructions_inside.html
    Is this method still works for someone?
    Not working for me. If anyone knows actual method to run Vindi on VM share plz.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnxCrab View Post
    Is this method still works for someone?
    Not working for me. If anyone knows actual method to run Vindi on VM share plz.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=808911