Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News - 74th Edition

74th Edition - September (13th) 14th, 2015
    Tell your friends.

When It Rains, It Forces
    It was the weather before the storm, the surplus of applications in multiple sections, and the its finally begun. Starting August 11th Liz, our renowned Staff Administrator, had started accepting Minions into the Force and it's still not over! Minecraft and Other Semi Popular FPS (OSPFPS) have yet to obtain a new Minion so if you applied to either of these sections keep on a lookout. Go check out the congratulatory thread for the most recent updates on the acceptance of Minions and to also congratulate the new Minions as they come here.

Chiraq
    If you plan on heading to "General" anytime soon, tread lightly, and maybe bring mutual gang colored clothes. In response to a video posted by Job (here), General has been renamed "Chiraq" and it's residing Chiraqis have no mercy for newcomers.

- If you're interested in getting closer with the MPGH community in general via Skype you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you're interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.

Donations:

No new donations this week.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

• @Snake achieved 4k posts, congratulations!

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

• @Hugo Boss is now a Minion for the Crossfire section!
    • @Yamiez is now a Minion for the Steam section!
    • @Shadow is now a Minion for the Battlefield section!
    • @House is now a Minion for the BattleOn section!
    • @normen’s Sheep is now a Minion for the GTA V section!
    • @Democritus is now a Minion for the League of Legends section!
    • @Hunter, @Job and @Shadow are now Publicists!

Congratulations to you guys!

Demotions/Resignations:

• Shortly after being promoted to Minion for the Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooters section, @Mercyy2 was demoted.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Garry Mod's Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks, Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)

[MPGH]maddoggy00
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, Cube World Hacks & Cheats, Other MMPORG Hacks, Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto V Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Batman
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks)

[MPGH]Blue Jay
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Boombox
    (Chiraq)

[MPGH]Color
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Democritus
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Marketplace)

[MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    (Marketplace)

[MPGH]House.
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers)

[MPGH]Hugo Boss
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Jhem
    (Other MMPORG Hacks)

[MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, Trove Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Normen's Sheep
    (Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH][B]Raple
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]pikeyratadminabused
    (Chiraq)

[MPGH]Shadow
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMPORG Hacks, Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Jim
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Wassabi?

Hot threads

Crossfire

There is a working hack in the section! I think that speaks for itself. For those of you who used to continuously play this game, now might be a good time to install it again and go on a rampage with the free aimbot that has been released in the section by @ForeverRed! Along with that, the Discussion section and Marketplace continue to remain active. So if you have an old unused Crossfire account still laying around, try going into the Crossfire Marketplace to get a good sale on it. You can power level it up with the aimbot, and then have it ready to sell right away.

New Gameplay for Star Wars Battlefront Looks Amazing!

I'm happy to hear that EA is coming along with Star Wars Battlefront. After watching the whole video I can say that the game has come a long way. I'm looking forward to the release and being able to play it. The graphics just look amazing the visuals are just perfect! This 10 minute clip I have linked below shoes off some of the in game weapon selection menus, lots of third-person shooting, and much much more. Battlefront will launch in November for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. But to play the game early and open beta will be held across all platforms starting early October. Go check out the video and be sure to leave a response about the game down below!

New Information about Battlefield Hardline's Robbery DLC!

So as many Battlefield Fans know there is going to be a New DLC for Hardline. It's going to be called Robbery. EA has announced that the Robbery DLC will drop on September 16th but only for Premium members. It will launch for everyone else later. The expansion will introduce four new maps: The Docks, Break Pointe, Museum, and Precinct 7, New 5v5 game mode: Squad Heist, 4 new weapons, 2 new gadgets, 2 new factional vehicles and new vehicle upgrades, New camos and vehicle paints, and The legendary super feature. So Hardline has an exciting week in store at least for the premium members. I am excited for the new weapons and vehicle the most! Let us know what you guys are excited for as well down below!

3D Computer Cursors Could Navigate Virtual Worlds

"Forget everything you thought you knew about computer cursors. Researchers have come up with a way to turn cursors into a tool that can navigate around 3D space.

Conventional pointers that are controlled with a trackpad and show up as a tiny arrow on a screen will soon be outdated, according to scientists at the University of Montreal in Canada. They have created a way to turn smartphones, tablets or anything with an interactive surface, into a translucent so-called "controlling plane" to select and manipulate objects in a 3D world.

This futuristic technology could play an integral role in how virtual reality software responds to how users move in real life. The 3D cursor was unveiled earlier this month at the SIGGRAPH 2015 Conference, held from Aug. 9 to 13 in Los Angeles. [Photos: Virtual Reality Puts Adults in a Child's World]

Traditionally, a mouse and a cursor are confined to a screen "like a jail," said study lead researcher Tomás Dorta, a professor at the University of Montreal's School of Design. "It's the kind of interaction which has to evolve," he told Live Science."

Citation: Dodgson, B. (2015, August 27). Pointing the Way: 3D Computer Cursors Could Navigate Virtual Worlds. Retrieved September 13, 2015.

Lana Del Ray released a new song 4 days ago, *CAUTION* may cause extreme boredom.

New song out of Selena Gomez, one of her better songs with a nice chill beat. Worth listening to if you don't mind 'chick' type songs.

Chill indie song from Ruary, really laid back and easy to listen to.

Common Kings put out a new song 3 days ago, really tight from a small band with a fairly low fanbase.

https://www.datpiff.com/Juicy-J-100-J...pe.733579.html

Juicy J dropped a straight fire mixtape this week. Goes hard.

Song of the Week

Diamond Surgically Removed From 'Suspected' Thief
    A diamond was extracted from a women's intestines after she and another man was suspected of attempting to steal a diamond out of the country in Bangkok this week, estimated to be about $300,000 in value. In an effort to steal it, the women had swallowed in and prior to fleeing was caught at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport. The irony is that she was 'suspected' to be the thief and only found to be the actual thief through an x-ray -- but hey, if you extract it from their stomach they're still innocent until proven guilty.
    Source

Crane Falls In Mecca - Kills 107
    September 11th, anniversary for not only Americans but the a tragic event that impacted the world, has yet another devastating event occur where a crane fell in Saudi Arabia's Great Mosque. A reported ~230 injured and 107 killed, the crane had fell while many "when many worshipers were there for Friday prayers." Moreover, this month Saudi Arabia is expecting "hundreds of thousands" of people in the city due to the annual "Muslim Hajj pilgrimage". Prior to the collapse of the crane it is reported that the city was under severe weather including heavy rainfall and winds.

Source

Hunter: Hi maddoggy00, how are you today?

[MPGH]maddoggy00: I am well, you?

Hunter: I'm well too, thanks for asking. So tell us, how did you find about MPGH and why did you join it in the first place?

[MPGH]maddoggy00: A buddy of mine was using vindictus hacks a while ago, and shared with me some of the hacks. I eventually got on MPGH myself and became more active in first leeching the material, then helping others more effectively leech, then finally decided to contribute back to the community with my own tools.

Hunter: It's good to see that there are still some people that haven't stopped contributing to MPGH. They were the same contributions that got you to receive the contributor title, weren't they? Also, what was your first impression when you first joined MPGH?

[MPGH]maddoggy00: Nico recommended I receive contributor based on some of my earlier tools, yes. The two that are still in use and updated are newer. I connected with Nico, Wolb and Pie pretty early on, as well as a couple others, on a MSN chat group, and they were all level headed and nice people with whom I enjoyed talking to. Overall it was pleasant. There of course were the usual "entitled" leechers who demanded new stuff or updates immediately, but the majority of the community was fine. I did not stray out of the Vindictus section much (like into the General Jungle), so I cannot comment really on anything else.

Hunter: Indeed but oh well, what would a forum be without leechers? With time, you eventually were given the opportunity to deal with leechers yourself, when you got Minion. How did you feel when you realized that you had been given such a position?

[MPGH]maddoggy00: By that time, I was the main contributor to the section, as most of the former guys (Dank, l2noob2, Hell_demon) had all left the scene. I'm a pretty lenient person so I didn't nazi on the unreasonable leechers unless they got overly rude or flamed. It was nice to keep the section tidy though, and not have to ask Nico to approve my attachments every day. It was exciting to have the opportunity to do this, and also to keep the sub-forum's atmosphere pleasant for newcomers.

Hunter: Yeah, you've done a pretty good job on keeping your sections clean, proof of this same statement is that you got promoted to Moderator. Well, assuming that you received the contributor title by contributing to the Vindictus section, I'm assuming that you maybe still play the game? Also, if so, do you currently play any other game(s) besides Vindictus?

[MPGH]maddoggy00: I did play Vindi, but not for the past 2 years. The buddy I mentioned before is a hardcore gamer, and what he suggests I play is usually still in Beta. The two games that I played for a while (more than just for a few days) since I got bored of Vindi were Smite and Firefall, both of which were excellent, but both were still in Beta when I played them so there wasn't any sort of hacking community out there at the time. Unfortunately with work and 2 kids, my schedule is not always consistent to be proactive with a guild or whatever sort of group in-game lately. My wife, some family and friends of friends play Clash of Clans together, but it's certainly not the same! But I do pick up some old titles every so often and grind through them, like Warcraft 2, Starcraft 1/2, Borderlands, or some Indie games like Guns of Icarus.

Hunter: I used to often play Vindictus in the past as well, so that's nice to know although I think you should try playing League of Legends as well someday. Do you have any hobbies outside MPGH and do you practice any sports right now?

[MPGH]maddoggy00: I have tons of hobbies... I brew wine and beer, metal/wood/plastic working and carving, aquascaping, play guitar and sing, balloon sculpt, build computers and fix/solder parts, house repair, everything from replacing a toilet to building an antenna to cut our cable, to name a few and no, I don't really practice much sports right now.

Hunter: Those sure are nice choices for hobbies to spend your time on! Speaking on the word nice, do you've any nice MPGH quote that you would like to share with us?

[MPGH]maddoggy00: I'm more of an in the moment quote kinda guy. I don't have a favorite or anything.

Hunter: At least that shows that you're quite creative, that's nice. Before we end this interview, would you like to give any special shoutouts to anyone?

[MPGH]maddoggy00: Sure, to Nico and Wolb, if they ever decide to wander back to MPGH

Hunter: Alright then, thanks for your precious time and have a nice day!

[MPGH]maddoggy00: You too!

• Head Editor
      • Psychotic

• Writers
      • Headlines
        • Psychotic

• User News
        • David.
        • Time

• Gaming News
        • Psychotic (temp)

• Technology News
        • Predator

• Music News
        • Jim

• Global News
        • Psychotic (temp)

• Interviewers
        • Mayion
        • Flengo
        • Hunter
        • Time

• Freelancers
        • Democritus

Last edited by Flengo; 09-15-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Batman (09-15-2015),Black (09-15-2015),Bunbunbunz (09-15-2015),Cataclypse (09-15-2015),Degree (09-14-2015),FanticSteal (09-20-2015),[MPGH]Flengo (09-15-2015),Gaydow (09-14-2015),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (09-15-2015),Paralyze (09-15-2015),summit (09-15-2015),[MPGH]Time (09-14-2015),Yemiez (09-15-2015)

Thanks
    I am rank [B], am btard 8^]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Good read as always. Beware the Chiraq.
    Also the Star Wars video is broken.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Degree For This Useful Post:

Hunter (09-15-2015),[MPGH]Psychotic (09-14-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    Good read as always. Beware the Chiraq.
    Also the Star Wars video is broken.
    So this week I have no issue with mentions when it's a dead week and then I have a youtube link broken? Fixing right now.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Every single read sends a tingling sensation down my spine and into my pelvis. My loins glisten with pure ecstasy, a rush fit for a king.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Congratulations to everyone that got a job around here, and of course happy post-ban / birthday to those two!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JacketJr For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Psychotic (09-14-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Every single read sends a tingling sensation down my spine and into my pelvis. My loins glisten with pure ecstasy, a rush fit for a king.
    MPGH News - Where Kings Read?

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    Good job this week!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Are you sure that's not prostate cancer?

Thanks
    this is fire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good job guys

- Molot -
    |PM|

Thanks
    Good job mates! Nice news the Star Wars video is broken though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Great news!
    Actually some1 should donate for @Shadow
    he still has no donor tag

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyaro For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (09-15-2015)

Thanks
    Dammit @Boombox move my thread and break my mentions.. I'll fix it later I'm unable to do it right now.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Don't worry @Psychotic your intension was good... But yeah so many fails
    Reputation power: 20

Previous names:
    Kakershi
    Player

Member: November 2011
    Premium Member: April 2015
    Premium Seller: June 2019

You wanna help me cause I helped you? Click in "Donate"!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast