Hybrid View

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 83rd Edition

83rd Edition - November 30, 2015
    The Christmas Music Has Already Started...

Publicist Spotlight
    The publicists are currently stepping up their involvement! They are currently accepting donations and have an event going on right now. If you'd like to donate to the Publicists please head over here to learn more. If you'd like to participate in the Team Fortress 2 Event click here to signup.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - Each Monday, a Cock Sucker gets banned until the following Monday. Nominate the one you want to be banned here.

• @Cursed is the new Head Editor of the News Force! Congratulations!
    • @Hunter is the new Editor of the News Force! Congratulations!

Donations:

Thank you for the kind donations! Enjoy the benefits! If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Donator has!

Thank you all for donating for the Publicists Team! If would you like to donate to the Publicsts Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:
    None this week.

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • @Hunter received Steam Games Minion! Congratulations!
    • @Raple received A.V.A. Minion! Congratulations!

Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Market Place)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Garry Mod's Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)

Minion+
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Arun's Shitstain
    (Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman

(Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Black
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Democritus
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Runescape Hacks / Bots)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Itachi
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Jhem
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other MMPORG Hacks)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]EgoRaptor
    (Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMPORG Hacks and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Shadow

Publicists
    [MPGH]Democritus
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]EgoRaptor
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Warplane

Russia has accused Turkey of shooting down its warplane near the border with Syria in order to protect its oil trade with the Islamic State (IS) group. On Monday the US state department said evidence from Turkish and US sources indicated the aircraft did violate Turkish airspace. The UN is standing with Turkey in their actions and have released that the evidence points in Turkey's defence. Tensions continue to rise between Russia and Turkey. Could this all lead closer towards a world war?

PS4 Controller Coming to PC and Mac

We probably all knew that the Xbox 360 Controller is used by some PC gamers. What we probably didn't know was that the PS4 controller would enter the scene. This news was rumored, but announced by Shuhei Yoshida on November 26, 2015 via Twitter. There was never any info after that tweet. It is still unknown how this service will work and if it will be something that would have to be paid for. This is still great news for cross platform PS4 and PC users.

Wrong move EA...
    With big games comes big sales. To get even bigger sales, advertising is the way to go. EA thought it'd be a good idea to ask "Benjamin Burnley" to post something positive about Star Wars: Battlefront on his Instagram, which has 48k+ followers. What they didn't know was that Benjamin actually hated the game. After EA had asked him for an advertisement for the game, he uploaded a picture on his Instagram of a broken Xbox ONE Star Wars: Battlefront. Benjamin also included that he'd rather watch the Star Wars prequels than play the game.

Li-Fi? Supposedly 100x faster than Wi-Fi.

Li-Fi can deliver internet 100x faster than traditional Wi-Fi. How is this possible you may ask. It's possible through a light source, such as a standard LED bulb. Li-Fi requires a light source, internet access and a photo detector. This project was tested this week in Estonia. Li-Fi was first introduced at Ted (Technology, Entertainment and Design) conference in 2011. The reason this is much faster than traditional Wi-Fi is the spectrum for radio waves is in a small amount, the visible light spectrum is 10,000 times larger amount. It's a cool idea, but there are tons of problems with the signal. Problems with the signal would be that light cannot pass through walls and direct sunlight would interfere with the signals given off by the light source.

Mario Watch (EgoRaptor)

A mario watch for a ton of money? Why not? It's time to hit the big leagues and open your wallet wide for a special-edition Super Mario watch from luxury watchmaker Romain Jerome!

The watch, timed to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the 1985 release of the original Super Mario Bros. game, is an official collaboration between the watchmaker and Nintendo. Only 85 timepieces will be made, making it almost as hard to obtain as a copy of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for Atari.

The Super Mario icons on the watch face are hand-painted and made from enamel, and the case is titanium. Those fancy features add up to a pretty healthy manufacturer-direct online price tag of 15,555 Swiss francs, which works out to around $15,130, Ł10,045 or AU$20,910.

You want Luxury and Retro-Gaming in one? Now you got it. MPGHiens who like watches, let me know in the comments what you think!

Motorhead

Yet again, world famous band "Motörhead" has cancelled their 2nd consecutive show after Guitarist Phil Campbell was hospitalized on Friday, November 27th.

They originally planned to take to the stage at Hamburg's Sporthalle on Saturday the 28th, but had to call the performance off only one day after cancelling their Berlin show at Max Schmeling Halle.

The announcement comes after Motörhead cancelled a raft of US live dates in September, as band lynchpin Lemmy battled ongoing health problems.

He suffered a haematoma previously and has undergone several health scares in the last few years, recently telling The Guardian that his "legs are fucked" and he sometimes walks with a stick.

Hopefully the band can recover from their crazy health issues so they can rock the mic once again!

Sinead O'Conner recently posted a facebook status threatening to commit suicide in Ireland. She was staying in a hotel at the time when she tried to kill herself via Overdose, and once police in Ireland found her they announced that she was "Safe and Sound" and under medical attention. I honestly do not like Sinead O'Connor but I can sympathize with people who want to commit suicide due to family discord, which is what this whole situation is based off of. Tensions rised within her family when her kids decided to cut her out of their life, and that in itself is a rough thing to experience indeed.

She continued in her letter on Facebook to say her kids wanted her to "fuck off", and after reading the letter I came to the conclusion that her kids sided with her ex-husbands over her and that in itself made her lose it. For more information on the letter and why she lost her marbles, I decided to provide the letter down below so you can take what you will of the Singers post. WARNING: Very whiny.

Widow hires strippers to dance around dead husband’s coffin at funeral.

His wife knew her husband "loved" beautiful women (partying type ...), which is why his wife decided to hire two dancers for him to have his last feast. Friends and family, puzzled by the appearance of the ladies took their cellphones and recorded images. So it seems that a scored phones girls.
    The two girls dance on the drawer, three successive songs. Besides the show included as staging neon lights placed behind the coffin. Then it all came back normal wing, the girls left and the coffin was carried to the car waiting for the start of the solemn ceremony.
    While the vigil was apparently closed drawer, he secure the late goodbye with a smile ... do not miss the video ...

Euphemistic: Hello, Bernard! How's life treating you?

Bernard.:It's been alright. Thanksgiving break has been great. Going back to school on Monday is going to suck tho.

Euphemistic: Oh my god, I know that feeling. I've had a thanksgiving week off and I don't feel like going back to school. So, what did you eat for Thanksgiving?

Bernard.: Had some decent ham that I poured gravy all over, then a bunch of lobster, tofu, and beef on a bed of rice with a side of noodles. Was amazing.

Euphemistic: Sounds delicious. I've had a tradition meal. Turkey, mashed potatoes, other crap. Did you buy anything this Black Friday?

Bernard.: Nope. Didn't really need anything so I didn't buy anything. I'm a bit of a shopaholic where if I find myself in a store, I'll try to buy everything so I don't go really often. I did however spend Black Friday out with friends. Went out for lunch, bought stuff for a group project, did a bit of shopping (I didn't buy anything tho)

Euphemistic: That's cool. I did Black Friday online, though. Much safer and not get trampled by assholes in the store. I'm only looking forward to Cyber Monday this week and buy hella cool stuff for myself. Anyway, would you mind sharing a funny story that happened or witnessed lately?

Bernard.: I honestly can't think of anything other than my friend being high a few days ago. Was funny watching him act like a retard in public. He likes to smoke weed with friends in the Boston Commons and I just watch cause it's hilarious.

Euphemistic: Haha, I like watching stoned people acting funny in public. I've got one with one of my friends getting their wisdom tooth out. He said some funny shit. I wish I had recorded him making a fool of himself with the dentist. He was flirting with her. So, how's MPGH life treating you so far?

Bernard.: Haven't been on MPGH really. I visit like once a full moon since I really only care about checking general every now and then and for me general has been boring/lame lately.

Euphemistic: Yes, indeed. People come and go. What I've noticed, though, is the cool ones gets replaced with retarded people. Why?!?!? Anyway. what do you when you're not on MPGH?

Bernard.: Retarded. Same. And when I'm not on MPGH, I'm either, out with friends, gaming with friends, sleeping, doing school work, watching a movie (on the extremely rare occasion), or "letting out my inner demons". heh

Euphemistic: I do the exact same thing. No lie. What movie(s) have you seen so far this year that you really enjoyed watching?

Bernard.: I saw Black Mass a few months back. Was amazing.

Euphemistic: I've seen it as well. Johnny Depp killed that role. I'd like to watch Creed. It looks promising. Anyway, would you like to give a shoutout to someone from MPGH?

Bernard.: Man, I don't know anyone on MPGH anymore. Things have changed so much. :\ Makes me feel like an outsider.

Euphemistic: Likewise. I think that concludes our interview. Thank you for your time, Bernard! It's been great interviewing you!

Bernard. No problem. Any time!

• Head Editor
      • Cursed
    • Editors
      • Hunter
    • Writers
      • Headlines
        • Cursed
      • User News
        • Hunter's Best Sheep
        • Hunter
      • Global News
        • Flengo
      • Section of The Week
        • Flengo
      • Gaming News
        • Cursed
      • Technology News
        • Cursed (Help from EgoRaptor)
      • Music News
        • Schuba (EgoRaptor Covered This Week)
        • Aborted (RIP)
      • WTF News?
        • Wyo
      • Interviewers
        • Hunter
        • Euphemistic
      • Freelancers
        • Democritus
        • EgoRaptor
        • Psychotic
    Last edited by Cursed; 11-30-2015 at 09:51 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Cataclypse (11-30-2015),Gaydow (11-30-2015),Hunter (12-01-2015),Ticherhaz (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Hey I donated >_<

Thanks
    some structural problems, but looks good.

cool memes bruh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    damn i love the WTF news.

good stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Turkey has no chill

Thanks
    I donated!

Threadstarter
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by gaarlution View Post
    I donated!
    Will be included in next edition.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gaarlution View Post
    I donated!
    You're in the news
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    that Li-Fi tho.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    seriously that li-fi.
    btw thanks for the news
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive