Thanks

Mastery 300+ account with ganda & purple name, 3mil+ flux and radiants incl.

after about 240 days I no longer enjoy this game, so I'm selling my account and hope the new owner enjoy it more than I did.

I will be selling everything I have in a bundle which (so far) includes over 300 megatanks, 19 radiants & 5 s4 rings, 26 stacks of glim, 1 patron pass, 3 golden cc, 300 giants winter boxes, some forging supplies and various mounts and such I haven't sold yet.

screenshots

In order (I hope, if not I think it's easy to figure out):
    1. /mastery
    2. ganda
    3. everything I don't plan to sell for flux, hats are all CD, masks I have 2x AS & 4x CD, all weps CD except gun which is AS. rings are PD/ER PD/JP MD/ER MD/MH MH/STB. A third class coin is available in the store for free.
    4. glim and everything I do plan to sell for flux, the items sold will be added to the amount of flux I have

Proof for purple name is a bit difficult without giving out my username (I have a rather high profile in the "purple community" and I'd like to keep both buyer and myself anonymous) so please contact me to arrange something. Purple name lasts until march 20th, or until a week after the ownership is transferred to the buyer.

info accurate to Mar. 8 2016

I will not go first but we may use a trusted middle man. I accept paypal and in USD. Once I verify the transaction I will clear my friends and clubs list except for the storage club, change the name to desired username (I will provide the rename tag) and change the email to the desired email and password.

please contact me to negotiate price if interested or for any questions about my account (or post below I might take a while to reply) or additional proof of anything
    my skype is: altyalt (picture of pirate boat/flux vendor)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    scrn1.png  

scrn2.png  

scrn3.png  

scrn4.png  

Last edited by uwortm8; 03-08-2016 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks
    Honestly since a Ganda alone goes for well over $100 usd I believe this account will be out of almost every players price range.

Thanks
    are you still selling account