Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Anyone with experience in buying Nexon accounts?

I just want to get information on anyone who has experience with purchasing nexon accounts in regards to email change. Please PM me. Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Are you buying a hacked account, or is someone selling you theres? Either way, I personally wouldn't recommend buying a Nexon account. Unless the seller is able to provide you with the original e-mail and proof that it really is the original (such as a screenshot of the original e-mail account verification, but still could easily be faked), they can seriously fuck you over and just reclaim the account whenever they want to in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamatsu View Post
    Are you buying a hacked account, or is someone selling you theres? Either way, I personally wouldn't recommend buying a Nexon account. Unless the seller is able to provide you with the original e-mail and proof that it really is the original (such as a screenshot of the original e-mail account verification, but still could easily be faked), they can seriously fuck you over and just reclaim the account whenever they want to in the future.
    Yes from what I believe it is their account that they are selling, pictures were provided on the account. A couple years ago I experienced the same situation and someone as able to get their account back. I wanted to know if there are proper steps to follow IF the original email was provided for the account. Thank you for your response.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
    Yes from what I believe it is their account that they are selling, pictures were provided on the account. A couple years ago I experienced the same situation and someone as able to get their account back. I wanted to know if there are proper steps to follow IF the original email was provided for the account. Thank you for your response.
    So last time you got the email as well, changed it, and the original owner got it back? I had that happen to me, I was buying, but nexon locked me out of the account after I paid, idk if it was because it was logged in from different IP or what, but they started asking for CC info, passport pictures, to verify the cc with purchases on the account, and passport to crosscheck with names.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    So last time you got the email as well, changed it, and the original owner got it back? I had that happen to me, I was buying, but nexon locked me out of the account after I paid, idk if it was because it was logged in from different IP or what, but they started asking for CC info, passport pictures, to verify the cc with purchases on the account, and passport to crosscheck with names.
    Yes unfortunately that is exactly what happened. I even went through the purchase using an OMM on MPGH and they still managed to get the account back. So I have no idea if they can even do it with or without the original email or if what they provide to the OMM is the original email used in the account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
    Yes unfortunately that is exactly what happened. I even went through the purchase using an OMM on MPGH and they still managed to get the account back. So I have no idea if they can even do it with or without the original email or if what they provide to the OMM is the original email used in the account
    How trusted is the current seller on the community you are buying the account on? Is the price too good to be true? Did they provide proof that the e-mail they give you with the account is the original, or just claim it is? Even if they give you possession of the original e-mail, it might be possible for them to reclaim their account through support with other identification originally registered with the account. Support gave me a chance to recover an account I couldn't access because the hotmail account registered to it was locked from inactivity if I could provide them the name it was registered with and an I.D. to crosscheck it with. Unfortunately, I know I put a fake name so I couldn't recover it. That actually which might help you secure the account if the name sounds like total bullshit, but I have no idea if they'll end up locking the account and force you to verify the identity if the seller does end up attempting to recover it.
    Last edited by Q%A&edf#$#$; 04-13-2016 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I sold an account here and everything worked fine. You just have to be careful.

VOYAGE OF EMOTION AND DISCOVERY

Graphics Shop - Web Design & Development

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamatsu View Post
    How trusted is the current seller on the community you are buying the account on? Is the price too good to be true? Did they provide proof that the e-mail they give you with the account is the original, or just claim it is? Even if they give you possession of the original e-mail, it might be possible for them to reclaim their account through support with other identification originally registered with the account. Support gave me a chance to recover an account I couldn't access because the hotmail account registered to it was locked from inactivity if I could provide them the name it was registered with and an I.D. to crosscheck it with. Unfortunately, I know I put a fake name so I couldn't recover it. That actually which might help you secure the account if the name sounds like total bullshit, but I have no idea if they'll end up locking the account and force you to verify the identity if the seller does end up attempting to recover it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Capi View Post
    I sold an account here and everything worked fine. You just have to be careful.
    Haha easier said than done. But yes thank you for all the info. I would have to do more research and ask for the seller to provide more information on the account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollin- View Post
    I sold a account
    Fuck off with your shitposting kid, I'm sick of seeing you everywhere with your posts that contribute 0%.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    be very careful when trading anything online

Thanks
    Be careful trading on line.