Hello, I was banned from this thread which I believe is an unfair ban.
Firstly, by going through scam reports , every staff gives a 24 hour warning to reply , whereas if they donot reply they get banned. In my case, after the user bumped the thread , I was not given any warnings like I should have normally have been given one to reply. I do not follow that section and have no reason to, so I had no absolute idea that I was mentioned in a report.

Secondly, me and the guy talked about it in skype and agreed to a solution to give him refund when I get my PayPal issue sorted. Unfortunately , PayPal has banned me and whenever I try to make a new account I get limited instantly even if I try different Ip, different information and thus I can't refund him by using PayPal. However if he has msged me or tagged me somewhere, I would have refunded him using BTC or in shop credit if he's doesn't have that.

In addition, the user has not made any attempts to contact me and is blaming me for a scam when he doesn't take a responsibility to contact me and like a mature person ask for a refund. You can't expect someone to remember a guy for months that you have to refund him.

Therefore, I am asking you to unban me and like your regular regulations give me 24 hours to resolve this with the buyer.

Thank you. Sorry that I can't tag people
Hova
keifism2