Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name:Lemon
    Position/Section applying for:Global
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:7-8; Vocabulary 4-5
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team): I do have news skill related experience. I was once on my history class news paper team where i was a Proof Reader and Part Editor( i shared this position with another collegue). We would do these things called current event where we dig deep into the world of global controversies or situations pertaining to anything related to world problems, wars , peace treaties, etc.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:As far as i am certain right now, yes i would be able to fullfill that deadline since i am a senior next year with only a couple of clases. I am free pretty much everyday.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I wouldnt be greedy and give myself a big welcoming on how much i accomplished prior on the reasoning why i should be apart of the news force; But i would say that i can be a valuable asset to the MPGH News Force. With my skill and quality of my work and studies, i believe that i can not only make the news(global) interesting to read but easier for eveyone to read about whats going on in the world instead of people reading the news papers or watching the news channel having no clue on whats going on. I believe that the people of mpgh deserves to hear whats going on out in the world and i am happy to provide that service as well as working with other staff members as i am intrigued on this topic.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Windoge 10 (06-18-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Name: Kenny

Position/Section applying for: I Prefer Music News or Technology but I would accept any spot.

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: When I was in High School I used to run the school newsletter and various other writing jobs, I have also had experience in journalism as I completed a course earlier in the year. These are just a few of the opportunities I have taken which relate to this application.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, of course. I am always on time with what I do and I commit to completing it at a high quality.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I believe I should be part of the News Force as I posses qualities which are needed in a role like this, I have also got a lot of experience in the fields which relate to this role as I have completed courses in journalism and I have even been apart of teams committed to providing information to the people.
    I am also a very hard working person who completes everything as soon as possible and I also commit to completing the task in the highest quality I can.
    I am mainly applying for the Music News section as I am very experienced in the field. I am currently a DJ and this means I am always updated with the latest news. This means I can bring it to the people of MPGH and guests of MPGH in an informed manner.
    I have also applied for every single position in MPGH since I was able to in the hope of one day being part of the team! I am committed to the site and try to help out in every way I can!

Thank You and good luck to everybody!
    Last edited by Windoge 10; 06-19-2016 at 06:03 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Windoge 10 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (06-18-2016),cgallagher21 (06-18-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-18-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Vader (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name: Thom

Position/Section applying for: Technology

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)

I'm head editor in my university's bi-annual yearbook - I edit, write and oversee multiple articles and other essays on a daily basis. I'm seen as a messiah when it comes to publications such as news, interviews and other related items in my university, and I have been writing for important publications such as my school and local papers from a very young age.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:

Absolutely. I can guarantee that I will always be there whenever you need me, and I have no problem whatsoever in meeting any and all deadlines you need me to meet.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?:

I have a strong passion for writing and learning - it would be an amazing opportunity for me to further my skills and to help put my passion and existing knowledge to good use. Along with that, it is my goal to help the MPGH community in whatever way I can - I already have excellent and long-standing relationships with several members, and I love the community this forum has provided for me. I'd like to think of myself as a kind and gracious person, and I'd like to thank you for this opportunity. Putting me on the News Force is an amazing decision - I can't wait to help make the team even better. Thank you and have a great day!
    Last edited by Trol553; 06-19-2016 at 11:23 AM. Reason: minor mistakes

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trol553 For This Useful Post:

Dynasty (06-19-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-20-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Name: Marcel
    Position/Section applying for: Global news
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8/10
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) I had a few articles to write in English for our school newspaper
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: Because I have plenty of time now and I've been on MPGH for 3 years now. I am responsible even tho I am only 15 years old. I speak and write fluent English, I type very fast and can dig up anything (global news).
    Good luck to all!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunatic's Sheep For This Useful Post:

Fucking Moron (06-19-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-20-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

News Force Application

Name:
    • Dynasty / Jose

Position/Section applying for:
    • Technology News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:
    • English is my second language. I studied at a American english speaking school my entire life.
      Currently graduated, would consider my English Skill to be a 8 or 9 if trying to be professional.

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain:
    • No. I have never really been part of any type of news team at school or anywhere else.
      I have been a staff member before in other similar forums. So I do have experience working with others
      and fulfilling my responsibilities. MPGH is currently the only forum where I`m active.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?:
    • Yes. I could easily meet any type of deadline as they would be my responsibilities. I could also give a hand to my partner
      if something comes up and he/she would not make it on time. I currently just finished school, I play tennis full
      full time but could easily dedicate hours a day towards meeting my responsibilities.

• I believe I should be given a chance to be part of the News Force because I`m someone who likes
      helping people out. I donated towards the News Team & MPGH before knowing there were
      spots open on the News Force. I love making giveaways and giving back to the community.
      I`m not someone with high post count or too much reputation but I would like to be given a chance
      to make a name of myself and get some reputation on MPGH. I love technology and it`s what I`ll be
      studying in college. My schedule is flexible and I really easy to work with. I know how to be
      professional and I wold consider myself a mature person but always having fun. I really enjoy reading the
      News every week and had always wanted to be part of the News Force.

Thanks for taking time of your own and reading my application. Good luck to everyone who
    has also applied to be part of the News Force. Hope you have a nice day.
    - Dynasty -
    Last edited by Dynasty; 06-19-2016 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Adding couple things. :)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dynasty For This Useful Post:

Felix (06-20-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-20-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Space (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    Name: Ryan
    Position/Section applying for: Music/Interviewer
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 9.5
    Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: I was a member of the news team when it first started out. I was a member of my school publication.
    Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes I am.
    Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I was a member of the News Force team way back in 2012, and really enjoyed my time on the team until I eventually became a minion didn't have time for it anymore. I would really like to be a part of it again now that I am back on the site. I was the Global News writer from the second issue of the new MPGH news from about June 2012 - the new year, and you can check the oldest of issues for my past work. I like to think I have grown since then, and would really like the opportunity to be a part of the team again.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StupidFuck For This Useful Post:

wan (06-20-2016),Dynasty (06-20-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-20-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Name:
    Mike

Position/Section applying for:
    Interviewer

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team)
    Yes I am currently on news force

Yes I do currently already

Already a part of it!
    Last edited by Fucking Moron; 06-20-2016 at 01:17 PM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fucking Moron For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (06-21-2016),Felix (06-20-2016),[MPGH]Hova (06-20-2016),Hunter (06-20-2016),Nyaro (06-20-2016),Raple (06-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Applications are now closed. The accepted applicants will be contacted via PM. We appreciate everyone who took the time to apply and are encouraged by the amount of people that would like to contribute to MPGH. We urge you to keep an eye out for future openings on the News Force team.

All the best.

@ @Boombox @Saboteur @Mayion @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R Please close this.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (06-21-2016),Charion (06-20-2016),Felix (06-20-2016),Space (06-20-2016),Windoge 10 (06-20-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12