Thread: @boombox

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Like Edward, trying to save your mother and brother, it'll cost you an arm and a leg.
    Can you JUST stop?
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Can you JUST stop?
    Mother like son, both of you telling me to stop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mother like son, both of you telling me to stop.
    okay, if you can't do it then fine. Have a nice day with your "mom" and good bye .
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

okay, if you can't do it then fine. Have a nice day with your "mom" and good bye .
    Your mom told you have a nice day and good bye when she died.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Your mom told you have a nice day and good bye when she died.
    okay .

Your mum said a lot of things too.

Achievements:

Thanks

okay .

Your mum said a lot of things too.
    Your mom didn't say anything during her ass punishment.

Made her hold her jaw open so I could ash my blunt in it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Your mom didn't say anything during her ass punishment.

Made her hold her jaw open so I could ash my blunt in it.
    "ash my blunt in it" what the fuck are you even saying now? lmao. "pleb".
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    "ash my blunt in it" what the fuck are you even saying now? lmao. "pleb".
    It's a multi-syllabic rhyme you pleb.

Punishment =/= Blunt in it

Pun =/= Blunt

Men =/= in

T =/= it (this is what makes it a slightly more advance multi because it's focusing on sounds too and not just the whole syllable)

I also rhymed ash with ass like a Pokemon anime. (thats a reach, but it's pleb status.)

Ass punishment =/= Ash my Blunt In It

Also to break down the couplet, I'm basically making a scheme of dominating his mother hens "ass punishment", then saying she held her jaw open which adds imagery, and finally brutally finishing his ****** ass off saying ima ash my blunt in it, basically using his moms mouth as an ash tray which emphasizes the innuendo reference.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 06-30-2016 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It's a multi-syllabic rhyme you pleb.

Punishment =/= Blunt in it

Pun =/= Blunt

Men =/= in

T =/= it (this is what makes it a slightly more advance multi because it's focusing on sounds too and not just the whole syllable)

I also rhymed ash with ass like a Pokemon anime. (thats a reach, but it's pleb status.)

Ass punishment =/= Ash my Blunt In It

Also to break down the couplet, I'm basically making a scheme of dominating his mother hens "ass punishment", then saying she held her jaw open which adds imagery, and finally brutally finishing his ****** ass off saying ima ash my blunt in it, basically using his moms mouth as an ash tray which emphasizes the innuendo reference.
    Nice dood! but like i've said and please take it in for consideration. Your jokes are fucking trash as fuck. lmao. Also.... "hens" it's hence. Your very hard ass.
    Last edited by Drama; 06-30-2016 at 06:57 PM.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Nice dood! but like i've said and please take it in for consideration. Your jokes are fucking trash as fuck. lmao.
    They aren't jokes. I'm just attacking simple as that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    They aren't jokes. I'm just attacking simple as that.
    Oh, so if someone is beating your ass, you just gonna be attacking him with comebacks while he knocks you around? I'm not undestanding this whole "attack" over the internet. They look like shit jokes to me atleast.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

H!nt (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Oh, so if someone is beating your ass, you just gonna be attacking him with comebacks while he knocks you around? I'm not undestanding this whole "attack" over the internet. They look like shit jokes to me atleast.
    Figurative language is something that can be used to brutally tear people's soul apart from their body. There are just jokes, and plain out bars. But ultimately in battlerap anyways the original intent was to body your opponent, not onyl out bar them but also heavily focused on attacking each other with personals and shit.

Like, so you're a metalhead, well I'll put the metal to your head. That would be considered an attack, it's also a solid bar because it's a homonym. Although telling a metalhead you'll put the metal to their head isn't really clever and I'd shit on a bar like that. I'm just trying to create a frame of reference for you to understand.

Unless you passed 10th grade your probably not going to understand a quarter of the shit I say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Figurative language is something that can be used to brutally tear people's soul apart from their body. There are just jokes, and plain out bars. But ultimately in battlerap anyways the original intent was to body your opponent, not onyl out bar them but also heavily focused on attacking each other with personals and shit.

Like, so you're a metalhead, well I'll put the metal to your head. That would be considered an attack, it's also a solid bar because it's a homonym. Although telling a metalhead you'll put the metal to their head isn't really clever and I'd shit on a bar like that. I'm just trying to create a frame of reference for you to understand.

Unless you passed 10th grade your probably not going to understand a quarter of the shit I say.
    You have no bars lmao. Please read everything you've replied with. it's been a bag full of shit to throw in the trash. You're going to stick a blunt in my mothers mouth. that is so violent. wow man what a attack. Wow ethan, keep it up. Like i said, you're very hard ass.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    You have no bars lmao. Please read everything you've replied with. it's been a bag full of shit to throw in the trash. You're going to stick a blunt in my mothers mouth. that is so violent. wow man what a attack. Wow ethan, keep it up. Like i said, you're very hard ass.
    I'm ashing the blunt in HIS mothers mouth. Did I qutoe you or him? I don't remember. If you can't tell, I bodied that dude. He even got banned because I made him go full retarded. Say what you will, but I was the victor here.

To that guy, nothing else matters. I made him fade to black so I'm forever unforgiven for who the bell tolls.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Drama (06-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm ashing the blunt in HIS mothers mouth. Did I qutoe you or him? I don't remember. If you can't tell, I bodied that dude. He even got banned because I made him go full retarded. Say what you will, but I was the victor here.

To that guy, nothing else matters. I made him fade to black so I'm forever unforgiven for who the bell tolls.
    I like what you did there. \m/

- - - Updated - - -

The end of it kinda got sloppy, but you started it good lmao.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Dab (06-30-2016)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast