Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I want to use a packet spammer on the new potion package but..

My country is a dick. Random sites just get blacklisted at random times. Somehow I can't even access "tomshardware" and fuckin' SKYPE. because for some reason:

"This website or part thereof is blocked due to its breaching of the decency code of conduct of Sultanate of Oman. It has been found to either be abusive, offensive, obscene, immoral or promoting misleading or fraudulent information or illegal material. If you believe that the website you are trying to access does not contain any such content, please submit the below form: "

And then they never respond to your request.

"Beware children, fixing software-related problems and contacting your friends over the internet kills!"

The fuck is this? North Korea? Cmon man

PS: If someone just sends you the skype program so you don't have to access the website, it won't work either.

Because of this I haven't been able to find a single website that offers a VPN because most of them are blocked by my country. Trust me. I've searched hard.

Is there any way I can spoof my IP and avoid getting all my accounts banned from rotmg?
    Last edited by IntactAbid; 07-26-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Go ahead.

Enjoy getting banned.

"There is no higher form of user validation than having customers support your product with their wallets." ~ Google

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
    Go ahead.

Enjoy getting banned.
    Shit. Never realized the pots were soulbound. But they might release something that isn't.

By the way, I'll obviously be doing this on an alt and through VPN in case I get banned.

Don't just assume I have no common sense. Especially after (hopefully) reading what I've said in the thread
    Last edited by IntactAbid; 07-26-2016 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by IntactAbid View Post
    Shit. Never realized the pots were soulbound. But they might release something that isn't.

By the way, I'll obviously be doing this on an alt and through VPN in case I get banned.
    You're going to get banned if you do it either way, they obviously have logs if you get the package more than once.

"There is no higher form of user validation than having customers support your product with their wallets." ~ Google

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
    You're going to get banned if you do it either way, they obviously have logs if you get the package more than once.
    You think they're going to spend their week reading through the logs and waste their time banning each and every account belonging to the hundreds of individual people that download PTKINOS's spammer? And also most likely did it on 3 - 15 accounts on VPNs since each account is limited to 3 of the same package, and they're going to be trying to get a hold of heal / magic heal pets?

I think not. It's not like out of all those people not one person is going to dupe one thing on one account successfully.
    Last edited by IntactAbid; 07-26-2016 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by IntactAbid View Post
    You think they're going to spend their week reading through the logs and waste their time banning each and every account belonging to the hundreds of individual people that download PTKINOS's spammer? And also most likely did it on 3 - 15 accounts on VPNs since each account is limited to 3 of the same package, and they're going to be trying to get a hold of heal / magic heal pets?

I think not. It's not like out of all those people not one person is going to dupe one thing on one account successfully.
    They don't have to read through logs. They just set up a ban script with anyone with more than the 1 claimed on their account to be banned. Ask questions later.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zeblash For This Useful Post:

Kushala Daora (07-26-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeblash View Post
    They don't have to read through logs. They just set up a ban script with anyone with more than the 1 claimed on their account to be banned. Ask questions later.
    ya, but you can claim your internet is shitty and you spammed the button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by zeblash View Post
    If they did that people wouldn't be claiming to have succeeded.

I wish someone would just answer the question rather than slowing me down in every possible way.
    Last edited by IntactAbid; 07-27-2016 at 06:16 AM.

Thanks
    let us nkow if you get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If anyone is dumb enough to use a package spammer, it's your fault if you get banned
    It isn't hard for Deca to auto ban any account that sends more than enough packets needed to get the package. Easily detectable as it is bannable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ View Post
    If anyone is dumb enough to use a package spammer
    Right in the feels.

---

There is no auto-ban feature atm. Which means, you can spam the packages on a mule that was never logged in your *actual* ip, (a fresh mule) and use the itens. I mean the McDeca has an udl key so that can be useful for your main as well.

But yeah there is no auto-ban atm, but don't give deca ideas.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    Right in the feels.

---

There is no auto-ban feature atm. Which means, you can spam the packages on a mule that was never logged in your *actual* ip, (a fresh mule) and use the itens. I mean the McDeca has an udl key so that can be useful for your main as well.

But yeah there is no auto-ban atm, but don't give deca ideas.
    No offense lol -- Deca is definitely aware of the package spammers at the moment so I'd say it is not safe to use them at the moment. It would work great on the golden archer pack though; I hope they bring it back!