Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    DO NOT ADD THE IMPOSTER SKYPE (live:unlimitedphone}
    Thanks
    No monthly fees, you pay for the phone only, and there will be unlimited data for the life of it.

You can hotspot as well, the phone has a custom ROM on it allowing much more access to better apps, and rooted apps.

For calling I use a Google Voice account and it works flawlessly to receive normal calls and texts.

I also install a bunch of privacy apps to make it a truly anonymous, free-LTE data phone.

It is US only for now until I can figure out if the data works overseas.

The SIM card only works for the phone, the baseband on the phone is a certain one that the phone makes 100% connection to the network.

This loophole has been going for over 18 months so far.

Thanks
    Will you tell us the inches of the phone ?
    Or at least of its a big or a small phone?
    Smartphone right ?
    And the hotspot is it LTE or just some crappy 2g?
    I think this is honestly a good deal...no need to buy wifi looool if hotspot is also lte.
    Last edited by PikachuApple; 08-29-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks
    Yeah the phone is a Moto E 2nd Gen LTE, and it is real LTE and speeds average from 15 Mbps to 25 Mbps depending upon the Sprint network.

PM me and I'll show you my website if you are still interested.

Thanks
    can't PM you...but post your website here!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    People, please don't go first on this guy. I'm 99% sure it's a scam...

Thanks
    I'm really interested in this if it's real. Since no vouches have been made I propose we do "risk sharing". I'll put $150 in and if y'all can spot me $150 amongst yourselves to pay the rest off then I'll get me one. The benefit is that you all will get to know if this guy is selling something legit or not without putting as much risk into it.

Anyone want in on this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clockw0rk View Post
    I'm really interested in this if it's real. Since no vouches have been made I propose we do "risk sharing". I'll put $150 in and if y'all can spot me $150 amongst yourselves to pay the rest off then I'll get me one. The benefit is that you all will get to know if this guy is selling something legit or not without putting as much risk into it.

Anyone want in on this?
    I can provide a vouch to you possibly, so add me on skype and I can explain more about the phone and show you more proof that I have been trying to sell these for the entire summer, but too many people dismiss it right away.

magicphone1 is my skype, message me on there and I will tell you guys anything you need to know.

I sell some of these on ebay, Craigslist, and through my site

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    People, please don't go first on this guy. I'm 99% sure it's a scam...
    I tried to open up a Sales thread on here and the mods quickly deleted it, and I am more than happy to provide a Vouch to a high ranking Mod, or Member.

I don't want to post my website URL directly on this forum as there are too many "grey-area" activities linked to it, but I am more than happy to provide it through a PM, or by adding me on skype.
    Last edited by magicphone; 08-30-2016 at 09:16 PM. Reason: post formatted like shit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by magicphone View Post
    I can provide a vouch to you possibly, so add me on skype and I can explain more about the phone and show you more proof that I have been trying to sell these for the entire summer, but too many people dismiss it right away.

magicphone1 is my skype, message me on there and I will tell you guys anything you need to know.

I sell some of these on ebay, Craigslist, and through my site
    I'm trying to message you on Skype.

EDIT: I'm going to sleep now. But, I left you a private message.
    Last edited by clockw0rk; 08-30-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Guys this is obviously not real plus he hasn't shown any proof at all. Don't believe this idiot.

Thanks
    *cough* Google the Title of the Thread without "Interest Check:" and you can find his YouTube video and the website that "sells" the product. There isn't any reviews or any proof that this works. The Indiegogo campaign had no backers, so I'm not really buying it.

Thanks
    It also uses the Sprint network.

Dude, you should only be charging $200 for that phone instead. Sprint sucks! I have Ring+ which uses Sprint's network, as a backup phone and the data on it is slow....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clockw0rk View Post
    It also uses the Sprint network.

Dude, you should only be charging $200 for that phone instead. Sprint sucks! I have Ring+ which uses Sprint's network, as a backup phone and the data on it is slow....
    I should be charging $200 for a phone that gives me 15 Mbps LTE data, that is actually truly UNLIMITED? I mean a lot of carriers advertise unlimited, but they just throttle your speeds after 10-20 gb of data. I use this as a mobile hotspot everywhere I go and get at least 200 gb of data per month. Similar hotspots from AT&T cost $120 A MONTH on ebay right now. I'm in the process of finding a good enough video camera that can record me unboxing, unlocking the bootloader, rooting, and flashing the basebands/ROM to show that this process works 100%. I currently sell these on ebay if anyone wants to go there and see I have good enough feedback.

I agree to most of your points that yes this would ultimately seem like a scam, but hey I was pretty shocked that it worked too. I will be taking a video soon, and taking more pictures of the stockpile of these phones that I have (Over 20+) then I hope to give one of these for next to nothing to a respected mod and start a sales thread.

This was an interest check thread, that just started to be a flame war so instead Google this "unlimited lte data virgin mobile xdadevelopers" read the third or fourth result of a similar experience, and that was all the way back from last year.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by magicphone View Post
    I should be charging $200 for a phone that gives me 15 Mbps LTE data, that is actually truly UNLIMITED? I mean a lot of carriers advertise unlimited, but they just throttle your speeds after 10-20 gb of data. I use this as a mobile hotspot everywhere I go and get at least 200 gb of data per month. Similar hotspots from AT&T cost $120 A MONTH on ebay right now. I'm in the process of finding a good enough video camera that can record me unboxing, unlocking the bootloader, rooting, and flashing the basebands/ROM to show that this process works 100%. I currently sell these on ebay if anyone wants to go there and see I have good enough feedback.

I agree to most of your points that yes this would ultimately seem like a scam, but hey I was pretty shocked that it worked too. I will be taking a video soon, and taking more pictures of the stockpile of these phones that I have (Over 20+) then I hope to give one of these for next to nothing to a respected mod and start a sales thread.

This was an interest check thread, that just started to be a flame war so instead Google this "unlimited lte data virgin mobile xdadevelopers" read the third or fourth result of a similar experience, and that was all the way back from last year.
    I'm willing to hear you out at least, if you upload a video with all the details you mentioned right here, I would buy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I'm willing to hear you out at least, if you upload a video with all the details you mentioned right here, I would buy.
    I have a video camera now, I just need to configure it so the phone's screen can be viewed with decent quality. I tried to do it before and it didn't come out so great. I'm hoping by the end of the weekend to have the video done, and thrown up on Youtube, so that you guys can be the judge.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If there's enough proof and vouches, I think this would be a hot service.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast