Threaded View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

Not going to argue with a newphag that instantly got cs. I was talking about how CNN is a biased outlet and how this is just another report against Trump. You can stop spamming my notifications now.
    Lmao, now you're retracting your statements! Good job, you're a full fledged trump supporter now

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

>CNN
    >Another report about bad trump people
    You were not talking about CNN just being a bias media outlet, the fact is every media outlet in some way is bias. Not to mention that's irrelevant to the topic, you're saying this specific news story is bias against trump. That's literally what you >implied.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TonySK View Post
    What does that have to do with Trump?
    He's a trump surrogate, the story it's self has nothing directly to do with trump, as I argued against curse which he then retracts exactly what he says for something totally irrelevant. It's about this man, specifically, who the only reason why he's being covered is because hes a trump surrogate and spoke at the RNC, and while speaking at the RNC this was the information about him publicly listed in his biography. The issue is he's lying, and in his position that is not ideal. So like the good journalist this CNN guy is, he pressed him on it and completely shut him down/destroyed him over it.

IT's one thing to lie about your education for your occupation, it's a different thing to do it while being a public figure.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

TonySK (09-05-2016)