Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Look around online, do your own research on pc parts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    I mean, currently I'm playing csgo with my laptop and I'm getting 120 with low on dust2. With mirage and all the other bigger maps, I can't get any higher. I'll love to get high 200 at least. Playing with 80fps kinda suck and to think about it, I want this PC to last for other games in future if I were to play too.
    @OP, if you want to have higher FPS, you need a monitor that can SHOW you higher FPS. Getting 300 means nothing if you only have a 60hz monitor. Look up 144hz monitors and you can thank me later Incorporate that into your build decision and make way for your eyes to love the decision. GL! P.S. literally no need for i7 if you won't render/video edit type of stuff. top tier i5 is good enough. Get a good GPU if you want for games etc. Mandatory SSD to boot/run games :P

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, currently I'm playing csgo with my laptop and I'm getting 120 with low on dust2. With mirage and all the other bigger maps, I can't get any higher. I'll love to get high 200 at least. Playing with 80fps kinda suck and to think about it, I want this PC to last for other games in future if I were to play too.
    @OP, if you want to have higher FPS, you need a monitor that can SHOW you higher FPS. Getting 300 means nothing if you only have a 60hz monitor. Look up 144hz monitors and you can thank me later Incorporate that into your build decision and make way for your eyes to love the decision. GL! P.S. literally no need for i7 if you won't render/video edit type of stuff. top tier i5 is good enough. Get a good GPU if you want for games etc. Mandatory SSD to boot/run games :P

- - - Updated - - -

SELLING THIS SIG SPACE! ADD ME ON IMTO TALK
    Vouches here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    heres a good pc you can build for around $950, you can spend some more money on an ssd if you want

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post

300fps in csgo? are you okay in the head??
    My monitor is only 75hz and I yet around 350 fps and lemme tell you, there's a difference in feel. I can't stand having <100 fps on csgo because it feels so choppy. Having more fps makes the game feel better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    if you are only going to be playing CSGO, there is no point in getting an expensive computer, a $300-$400 computer will do just fine
    A $300-$400 pc for CSGO is ridiculous if you think that's fine. a $150-$250 pc will do just fine. You can literally setup a beast gaming rig for $150.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Which is why you turn on Vsynch will do you just as good. Saves money and still runs smooth.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    A $300-$400 pc for CSGO is ridiculous if you think that's fine. a $150-$250 pc will do just fine. You can literally setup a beast gaming rig for $150.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is why you turn on Vsynch will do you just as good. Saves money and still runs smooth.
    Okay lollll
    SELLING THIS SIG SPACE! ADD ME ON IMTO TALK
    Vouches here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    There's no need for 300fps regardless of the game and good luck finding a monitor that accommodates a frame rate like that, 144hz is generally the standard for competitive fps and what not. The only reason that I can see you would need 300fps for is bragging rights, otherwise, pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1nalcord View Post
    Human can see 30 fps max.
    I really hope you two are joking. For CS:GO a 1050 and i5 6400 would be fine.
    Add me on

Thanks
    Just buy a paper computer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1nalcord View Post
    Human can see 30 fps max.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace's Sheep View Post

The human eye can only see 25 fps or so.

you wont be able to see the difference between 60-300 fps, thats why 60fps is the sweetspot, most people cant see the difference

The 24/30/60 fps myth has been debunked way to many times, video explaining above.
    Second, many pros play at super low resolution to have a higher fps. Lookup black bars, I think 2kliks or 3klikphillip made a video about it.
    Last edited by Iggy; 11-15-2016 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    - Human's eye can see up to 1000 FPS and, perhaps, above.
    - 60Hz monitor will always show 60 FPS, no matter how much FPS your game is able to provide.

Thanks
    Definitely get a good GPU, good amount of RAM and don't skimp on the CPU.

Thanks
    I would recommend:
    - INTEL i5 6600k
    - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070
    - 16GB of RAM
    - ASRock Z170A-X1 MOBO
    - 1TB Caviar Blue HDD
    - 550W Corsair CX Power Supply
    - Whatever case (Corsair SPEC 01-02 are what I build in)

Thanks
    extra spend some money and go for 1080

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12