Thread: Music thread

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Music thread

Ready made eCommerce solutions

Let's get some real businesses going on here and stop celebrating the $2 wins. My partner & I have been opening, selling, buying and outsourcing stores online now for a number of years.

Anyone who has dabbled or read up on it will understand the potential to build a real long term business, that could not only pay the bills, but maybe buy you a McDonalds too. I've made $500 a day consistently with eCommerce. I've made $5000 a day inconsistently. Find your balance, dial your systems and be consistent yourself and you're set. We have ready made solutions for a variety of budgets, experience isn't necessary but is a bonus. All you need to do is run traffic to the site and make sales. Supplier information will be provided on handover, so even that is done for you. You can get free traffic sources, you can get expensive traffic sources. It's entirely down to your niche, and how you want to promote your store.
    I'm a paid traffic professional, it's what I have done for years. If you need help I can guide you. Investment to get it off the ground as above will vary with budget. There are different qualities of traffic you can buy from different sources.

-You don't have to install, configure or setup anything. *You can immediately start making money with this product.*
    -We don't do that ready made cheap solutions where everybody gets the same site x10. Before building there can be a consult stage;
    Just tell us your ideas (what would you like to sell, what product categories, etc) and we will create the site accordingly.
    This way it is ensured that you will receive a unique product.
    -Alternatively we can choose an unsaturated Niche and products for you, though sometimes it's better if you have an interest in what you're doing.
    -We know what factors anti-fraud and payment processors are looking for to determine if an eCommerce site is real or fake.
    -Because of this - We create our eCommerce sites according to payment processors (PayPal, Stripe, authorize etc.) guidelines and to meet regulation.
    -Free assistance, AMA on skype, call, text whatever you need to help ensure the best success for you.
    -If you're an oddball or handy with plastic - Completely anonymous setups available, your store, your domain and hosting won't be linked to anyone.
    -Clean design, looks real and professional.
    -You can use these stores with a wide range of products.
    -An easy to manage backend. You can easily upload and expand to unlimited products, edit articles, create product categories etc.

Delivery times: usually 3-5 days. PM for ETA.

What will be included?
    -Hosting
    -SSL
    -Logos/Media
    -Facebook Page
    -Social Media Integration
    -Policy pages and policies written
    -About Us
    -Responsive design/Mobile optimised
    -Big discounts with countdown timers/scarcity tactics
    -Interactive cart
    -Newsletter & Email marketing
    -Guest checkout system
    -Account creation
    -Contact page with maps
    -Recoup lost orders
    -Retargeting
    -Live chat function

Thanks to these and the custom design we create for each site alone, your eCommerce setup will look absolutely 100% authentic so customers won't know you're a noob and will trust to buy.

Packages
    Entry Package
    Random products chosen for customer, 14 days basic guidance, no payment processor - $99

Intermediate Package
    Unsaturated products that were on my list to sell but haven't gotten round to it, or custom to buyers interests.. Small explanatory guide on signing up to payment processor, 30 days support - $175

Executive Package
    As above with proven winning products, 60 days support, payment processor set up ready to take money (turnkey) - $250

Presidential Package
    As above, winning products, 3 months support, payment processor on and setup, ad templates ready to go with strict instruction, run ads > Make money - $500

Terms of Service
    Buyback guarantee, where if you absolutely can't turn a profit on it, or for a valid reason can no longer run it, after 60 days will buy back at 50% - Dollar value, NOT BTC Inflated rate. This is non-negotiable.

BTC only. because every other post I see on the forum is someone celebrating a successful chargeback.

Buyer understands it requires work, and is not just a magic potion making unicorn.
    The magic follows the work.

This is a done for you start-up business solution. We take the heartache out of picking the "right" product, what platform to use, apps to use, which payment processor to pick, and guide you through your first steps to getting customers as a new business owner.

Yes - You may be able to package this up marginally cheaper by yourself, but you will be by yourself. With years of eCommerce experience behind us, not only are you skipping the first hurdles by getting a ready made set up, but you have the hand of experience by your side. There are some things google doesn't tell you, and these are the things you learn by experience.

Last edited by Hova; 05-25-2017 at 11:14 AM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Supercleaver (12-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sounds quite interesting. I've been doing aliexpress dropshipping with cheap tech, but I couldn't find a steady niche. This looks like a decent solution. Will you be doing vouch copies?

Thanks
    Quite impressive Hova.
    I've been wanting to start an ecommerce business for quite some time now, but don't have that kind of funding.
    I'm sure tons of people will love this service and it will bring great success for people. Goodluck with your sales man!
    [IMG]https://cdn.thedailybeas*****m/content/dailybeast/articles/2015/08/14/fda-approves-oxycontin-for-5th-graders/jcr:content/image.crop.800.500.jpg/47986426.cached.jpg[/IMG]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxycontin For This Useful Post:

pandoraa (12-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @Hova, any vouch copies left my good sir

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I would like the vouch copy to be given to someone who will actually use and utilize this. Someone who will post a very helpful review for everyone else.
    Someone whose an adult to be precise?
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Sounds quite interesting. I've been doing aliexpress dropshipping with cheap tech, but I couldn't find a steady niche. This looks like a decent solution. Will you be doing vouch copies?
    If you want, as a vouch copy, my partner & I can take a look at your store with you and help improve on it. Since what we are selling is quite time consuming a vouch copy wouldn't be ideal in the sense of a full site creation. Since you already have something, we can take a look and give you some free suggestions on what you can do. Interested?

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    All I can say is that Hova is an amazing guy, very supportive and nice person to talk to. I'm very confident that he and his partner can help you out.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingpin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (12-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ok, I was given a vouch copy in form of free advice, here is a small review.

I was added to Hova's Skype group with free advice from him and his partner. They evaluated my business, my businesses strengths, weaknesses and gave me plenty of new options for my business that I had thought of doing before but wasn't sure about the market. They helped me create a new sub niche for my current niche so I can expand my sales without having to worry about competition. I will soon be setting up my own page and hiring a designer to help me out with my new project.

I would definitely recommend this service, especially when you already have your own idea or existing legal business and want to expand on it. When I save up some more money, I'll buy one of the higher tiers of this service to make more profits

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lupin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (12-30-2016),pandoraa (12-31-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I was having some questions so Hova added me to a group with his partner and answered all my questions. They are very helpful and know what they're talking about. As soon as I get some $$ on my bitcoin and i'll start working with them, from the first impression I can say that if you're looking to start an ecommerce site or just need some advices for your current one don't hesitate to contact them

GLWS guys, looking forward to work with you ^^!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'm always interested in creating multi-sources income, your $500 package caught my attention. However I've also tried setting up lots of eCommerce site, for my clients and myself, there's some success and failed stories, it usually ended up having bad products or overspent budget in advertising. Could you give some ideas about the business model? is it a dropship model? And some insight about the "niche/product"?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Monetizing; 12-30-2016 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks
    I tired 2 dropshipping sites with no success im def considering $500 package.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imdabest239 View Post
    lel this isnt dropshipping kiddo
    -Papa Sean

But on the real. This man @Hova is the real. Do not hesitate. I was talking to him having some knowledge in the field and he gave answers that indicated that he knew what he was doing and what is up so he is the way to go. 500 dollars is nothing for having a TRUE business. This is not something that is under the table and what not. No, this is the real deal and he is taking all the guess work out with his real world experience and that to me is worth more than the 500 ulimate package.
    Last edited by Sean; 12-30-2016 at 06:50 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GOAT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    damn 50% buyback is a nice touch.

This ********* + woocommerce?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ronald12345! For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (12-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm really interested on this, Could you give some ideas about the business model? and some insights about the products you are offering?
    also the site & designs you're offering includes in the packages ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Monetizing View Post
    I'm always interested in creating multi-sources income, your $500 package caught my attention. However I've also tried setting up lots of eCommerce site, for my clients and myself, there's some success and failed stories, it usually ended up having bad products or overspent budget in advertising. Could you give some ideas about the business model? is it a dropship model? And some insight about the "niche/product"?

Thanks!
    Product choice and an appropriate budget before scaling ads are definitely 2 of the key factors in ensuring a better chance of success.
    One of the places people tend to flop is spending on ads without analyzing the Click Through Rate (CTR%), Cost Per Thousand (CPM) and of course Cost Per Click (CPC).

Each of these tell a story about your ads performance and tell you which part to adjust for better results before scaling.

If you'd like to know more add myself or @Hova to Skype and we'll try to spot your shortcomings of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by imdabest239 View Post
    As above there are various reasons you can fail, and it is a numbers game (like gambling) if you're new and inexperienced. This is the part we're aiming to shortcut for those interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ronald12345! View Post
    damn 50% buyback is a nice touch.

This ********* + woocommerce?
    The 50% gives us a hope of reviving the store that may have been destroyed in the wrong hands, and make some money back on it ourselves.
    Not woocommerce, and can't see the filtered word - But add us to Skype to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by GameUp View Post
    I'm really interested on this, Could you give some ideas about the business model? and some insights about the products you are offering?
    also the site & designs you're offering includes in the packages ?
    If the above hasn't quite covered it all for you feel free to add us on Skype and ask away until your hearts contempt.
    It's eCom (online store) there are various ways to go about it, drop shipping, fulfillment centers, keeping stock and shipping yourself - Dependent on your lifestyle and current operating condition we can best advise for your personal situation.

We aim to keep products relevant to the store owners interests, so you have some heart in it and are knowledgeable on the subject in which your business is based on. We have some pre-selected products for those who simply have no idea but want to attack it also.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pandoraa For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (12-31-2016),Marcus. (12-31-2016)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast