Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

There is no difference between sex and gender.

Since delusional transsexuals piss me off every day, I am posting this out of anger to let off some steam.

For all practical purposes, I refuse to call a transgirl a girl or a transboy a boy. There is no middle ground, either. You were either born a male or a female, and there is no changing that. Not in today’s world, anyway. You can’t change your sex aka gender. You can, however, for example, be a transgirl and look as feminine as a typical girl would, if not even more feminine, but unless you have a vagina and reproductive functions which allow you to bear offspring or produce eggs, you are a male. Calling a transgirl a girl would be like calling a dog a cat. It simply wouldn’t be true. Sure, you can argue that it’s a “social construct” and all that, but what if I wanted to identify as a potato? I was unfairly labeled as a human at birth; that is not who I am, for I am a vegetable. From now on, I’ll identify as a potato, and if you’re not happy with it and don’t label me properly, I’ll throw a fuss and call you crazy because I am a vegetable. Ridiculous, right?

For argument’s sake, let’s say you were born a male but have a rare chromosome disorder where you have XX chromosomes (female genetics); however, even then, if you have a dick, then you have a male phenotype, which means you possess the gene specifically relating to masculinization, and so you are a male, although with female genetics--which essentially mean nothing. And let’s say you try to argue that some females can’t reproduce, the female's sex would not be invalidated because broken reproductive functions are still reproductive functions, in the same way that a broken computer is still a computer. In case you decide to contradict me with the “some males have female brains and so they think like females” argument, it doesn’t exist, because scientists have been finding out that there are no real distinctions between a female and a male brain. Both girls and boys just have a “brain.” How you perceive things is largely based on how your experiences in life shaped you as a person. To think that you have a female brain because you like painting your nails, for instance, would be absurd. A lot of masculine boys paint their nails, too. It means nothing.

I am open to debate and willing to change my position if someone can present me with facts and prove me wrong.

TLDR: read the whole fucking thing or don't post.
    Last edited by redrag; 01-13-2017 at 01:27 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redrag For This Useful Post:

Dylan (01-16-2017),Elocrypt. (01-13-2017),Hurqueila (02-10-2017),Platinum (01-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Trannies make me feel uncomfortable on the inside. However, if someone is willing to go through hormonal therapy and surgery to change genders, sure I'll be willing to accept you as the other gender, but you're still a transgirl or transboy.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    T R I G G E R E D

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Trannies make me feel uncomfortable on the inside. However, if someone is willing to go through hormonal therapy and surgery to change genders, sure I'll be willing to accept you as the other gender, but you're still a transgirl or transboy.
    Surgery can't change your gender. (Not in today's world, anyway, as I said.)
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-13-2017 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Fixed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by redrag View Post
    Surgery can't change your gender. (Not in today's world, anyway, as I said.)
    Sex reassignment surgery is a thing tho.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

Sex reassignment surgery is a thing tho.
    Sure. It's a thing. And what's your point?

"With current procedures, trans women do not have ovaries or uteri. This means that they are unable to bear children or menstruate until a uterus transplant is performed, and that they will need to remain on hormone therapy after their surgery to maintain female hormonal status."

As I mentioned in my post, "but unless you have a vagina and reproductive functions which allow you to bear offspring or produce eggs, you are a male."

In theory, you could meet the definition, but you would still have a male phenotype and never be a full female.
    Last edited by redrag; 01-13-2017 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I mean if I can't tell they're not a girl then why does it matter?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    I mean if I can't tell they're not a girl then why does it matter?
    It's matter of principle. And by definition, if you look in the dictionary, you would be incorrectly using the term "girl".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by redrag View Post
    It's matter of principle. And by definition, if you look in the dictionary, you would be incorrectly using the term "girl".
    No but I mean say you're pulling some chick who looks completely like a women, fit too. She gives you head and shit and you still think she's a women. She gets her pussy out which still looks like a women and you can't tell a difference.

Thanks
    IMO transsexualism is just one of those things where I'm just like, "physically why does this exist". What has happened in your life which has made you think, I no longer want a dick, I'd rather have hips and curves or the other way round cba to visualize it lol. You get like 5 minutes of satisfaction and then realize you fucked up. And then this brilliant society calls you insensitive for not caring about other people's feelings, yeah because you really needed get under the knife because you weren't sure which restroom you wanted to go into.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    LMAO someone's angry.

They make a lot of people uncomfortable, but as adults they have to sit and deal with it.
    Last edited by helpful; 01-14-2017 at 05:54 PM.
    It's an amazing feeling to go into a studio and really be alone- Joaquin Phoenix

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarfink View Post
    IMO transsexualism is just one of those things where I'm just like, "physically why does this exist". What has happened in your life which has made you think, I no longer want a dick, I'd rather have hips and curves or the other way round cba to visualize it lol. You get like 5 minutes of satisfaction and then realize you fucked up. And then this brilliant society calls you insensitive for not caring about other people's feelings, yeah because you really needed get under the knife because you weren't sure which restroom you wanted to go into.
    Agreed. The following quote supports your claim:"4.6 percent of the overall U.S. population has self-reported a suicide attempt, with that number climbing to between 10 and 20 percent for lesbian, gay or bisexual respondents. By comparison, 41 percent of trans or gender non-conforming people have attempted suicide."

It's more shameful that some delusional parents let their 13-year-old kid start HRT because some delusional, uneducated therapist agreed that the kid was meant to be X gender but born in the wrong body. It's absurd. And it's shocking how, from my personal experiences, most transsexuals appear to be high school dropouts as well who don't want to find employment and yet still seem to think the system is "flawed" and they have earned their due. They rely on other 4chan femboys or autistic people to take care of them, in exchange for, as you can guess, sex. You may have a dick and an extremely ugly face, but as long as you wear your pretty qt thigh high socks, shave your legs, and bend over for me, I'll take care of you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Some people are so fucking weird. Transsexual people has always been fucked up in my eyes.

Thanks
    Concise...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast