Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Improving the Marketplace. Post your suggestions here!

Every few weeks/months there is a user who gets away with a huge exit scam. These scammers tend to stick around MPGH for a while posting/contributing, doing giveaways, making their account look legit warding off suspicion. Then they will accept orders in large volumes, and disappear.

Tell tale signs a exit scam is about to happen?

• User is opening up many services
      -Usually SE services (Fitbit, Jabra, GoPro are common)
    • User is taking A LOT of orders
      -You will be able to see how many orders he's accepting based on how often he is replying to people on his thread.
    • User opens Currency Exchange thread
      -Scammer will try to exchange his PP funds into BTC/AGC
    • Buyers cannot get a hold of OP
      -Scammer is taking longer to deliver confirmation for orders, tells customers to be patient.

Feel free to post your opinions below on how we can improve our Marketplace and prevent such exit scams from happening in the future. I will read through all suggestions. Anything that has potential will be brought up for discussion with upper staff.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

420rascal (01-25-2017),A_Walker (01-30-2017),BezZ_ (01-25-2017),ByodoM (01-25-2017),KOZMOHOTEL (01-25-2017),Luverdark (01-25-2017),Marcus. (01-25-2017)