Thanks

Crown disconnect bug

So I got a crown during the event and I got dc'd. I walked over the bag and it said lost connection to server and I never got the crown. I did get the life since it was in slot #1 and the crown was in slot #2. did this happen because of the k-relay not having the ability to pick up crows/ice crowns?

Quote Originally Posted by EzMoneh$ View Post
    +1 Vouch, bought 17 ub hps, things went fast and smooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by spy222 View Post
    +1 Vouch, bought all of his UBHPs(17) and he went first. Is a very friendly guy and I do recommend to trade with him. Thank you for the UBHPs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefi View Post
    I went first, seemed a bit sketchy at first but I could care less about the items. He's also a Reddit trader! Fast & Nice. +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CrescantDreams View Post
    went first, received skins immediately after payment
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbend View Post
    He went first, he was patient, and recieved the payments quick
    Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
    Got my money first then I gave him his UBHPs right after, would trade again!
    Quote Originally Posted by sakubisu View Post
    Its great to see you are back man! +vouch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Did you update the your Client? If your client isn't up to date, when you interact with the new content, it will disconnect you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scamproof View Post
    Did you update the your Client? If your client isn't up to date, when you interact with the new content, it will disconnect you.
    It shouldn't DC you. It should just show up as default art. Maybe the autolooter broke protocol by trying to pickup an item that the client doesnt know the object type of?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
    It shouldn't DC you. It should just show up as default art. Maybe the autolooter broke protocol by trying to pickup an item that the client doesnt know the object type of?
    This makes the most sense.

K-relay has all the latest content (unless you are using a super older version where you only updated the packets), so the problem would either be in the client you are using or just a general server error where you got dc'ed (it does happen).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
    This makes the most sense.

K-relay has all the latest content (unless you are using a super older version where you only updated the packets), so the problem would either be in the client you are using or just a general server error where you got dc'ed (it does happen).
    Thanks. I have been using the most recent orape client from RB and I have been using the most recent k-relay that you released. I think the solution might just be to not use loot helper in shatters. @059 @Raple solved!

+1 Vouch, bought all of his UBHPs(17) and he went first. Is a very friendly guy and I do recommend to trade with him. Thank you for the UBHPs.
    I went first, seemed a bit sketchy at first but I could care less about the items. He's also a Reddit trader! Fast & Nice. +1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chance11 View Post
    I think the solution might just be to not use loot helper in shatters
    Thats not really an answer to the problem, but its a solution if you want it to be. Id be interested to know if it happens again to you for anything else though.

Thanks
    Thats not really an answer to the problem, but its a solution if you want it to be. Id be interested to know if it happens again to you for anything else though.
    I agree that it is not a solution, but once I turned off the loot helper, I was able to pick up re-skins without getting dc'd. I could have also just been very unlucky with my internet connection, but i was talking to my buds and no body lagged and I did not see any one jumping across my screen in the shatters.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
    I thought it did, like when you interact with it, it disconnects you. Or is it when you try to use it it disconnects you? Before I updated my Client after the update, when I tried using the covert, it would always disconnect me.

Thanks
    Try increasing the ms delay between each autoloot attempt. If you keep the ms setting too low, it will disconnect you really fast.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scamproof View Post

I thought it did, like when you interact with it, it disconnects you. Or is it when you try to use it it disconnects you? Before I updated my Client after the update, when I tried using the covert, it would always disconnect me.
    Thats the thing, he never said he used it. I know just looking at the item wont dc you, that's where I got confused.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree that it is not a solution, but once I turned off the loot helper, I was able to pick up re-skins without getting dc'd. I could have also just been very unlucky with my internet connection, but i was talking to my buds and no body lagged and I did not see any one jumping across my screen in the shatters.
    Try picking up reskins with loot helper and see if you DC please. Also does it read protocol error or lost connection to server when you dc?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketrainz View Post
    Try increasing the ms delay between each autoloot attempt. If you keep the ms setting too low, it will disconnect you really fast.
    This is probably the real answer right here.

If you are using the loothelper i released (and it seems you are), the config settings "LootSpeed" is the delay between picking up items. Its set at 700ms by default, and i wouldnt recommend going less then 500ms. Did you happen to change this value at all in the settings? Or can you tell us what it is set at right now? Because there is 0 reason for a client to disconnect from picking up a reskin.

And i can tell you 100% that is is not due to k-relay not knowing what the item is, because if it didnt know what the item was it wouldnt try to auto loot it lol. So i think iliketrainz is right here, its probably the autoloot ms delay.

Thanks
    This is probably the real answer right here.

If you are using the loothelper i released (and it seems you are), the config settings "LootSpeed" is the delay between picking up items. Its set at 700ms by default, and i wouldnt recommend going less then 500ms. Did you happen to change this value at all in the settings? Or can you tell us what it is set at right now? Because there is 0 reason for a client to disconnect from picking up a reskin.

And i can tell you 100% that is is not due to k-relay not knowing what the item is, because if it didnt know what the item was it wouldnt try to auto loot it lol. So i think iliketrainz is right here, its probably the autoloot ms delay.
    My ms has been set to 700ms ever since I started using k-relay. It was at 700ms when it tried to pick up the crown.

Thanks
    My ms has been set to 700ms ever since I started using k-relay. It was at 700ms when it tried to pick up the crown.
    strange, then i have no idea. I guess if any else has had this happen that could help solve if this is a plugin issue or something unique that occurred for just you.

Thanks
    It could be one of those random disconnects just like how when you enter a dungeon it will randomly disconnect you or you randomly get kicked back to home screen although the chances of that are very low.