나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    oh great, ima use this one.

Thanks
    eyvallah kardeşim paylaşım için, sana msj gönderemedim bilgi almak için bir konuda bana özel mesaj atabilirsen çok sevinirim

Thanks

Fast LootLctrl PUBG Macro and 4x Macro 15 05 2018 Logitech Mouse and Keyboard

Hi Guys,

I am using keyboard and mouse on xbox 1 to play pubg but I havent figured out how to ads aim down sights. I am using black ops 3 controls recommended by a youtuber but he didnt mention how to toggle ads. Any help would be great

Thanks,

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys,

I am using keyboard and mouse on xbox 1 to play pubg but I havent figured out how to ads aim down sights. I am using black ops 3 controls recommended by a youtuber but he didnt mention how to toggle ads. Any help would be great

Thanks,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brstlk View Post
    eyvallah kardeşim paylaşım için, sana msj gönderemedim bilgi almak için bir konuda bana özel mesaj atabilirsen çok sevinirim
    1 senedir kullanıyorum. Çok pratik var elin alışsın bu makroya aramazsın başkasını

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Any chance you can release JUST fast loot standalone?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StonaJakey View Post
    Any chance you can release JUST fast loot standalone?
    local fastloot = false ---if you don't need it, you can close it by true to false.

Thanks
    can any1 help me? it will fire when i fress F2 instead of left click? and when i trigger the buttom nothing happens (g502)

Thanks
    This is pretty sick

Thanks

why this macro Fast Loot(Lctrl) + PUBG Macro and 4x Macro - 15.05.2018 (Logitech Mous

why this script macro Fast Loot(Lctrl) + PUBG Macro and 4x Macro - 15.05.2018 (Logitech Mouse and Keyboard) DONT WORKING WITH DEFOUL KEYBORD i have only logitech huperion fury g402 i dont have keybord sry for bad english,, plz get me script with mouse

- - - Updated - - -

why this macro Fast Loot(Lctrl) + PUBG Macro and 4x Macro - 15.05.2018 (Logitech Mous
    why this script macro Fast Loot(Lctrl) + PUBG Macro and 4x Macro - 15.05.2018 (Logitech Mouse and Keyboard) DONT WORKING WITH DEFOUL KEYBORD i have only logitech huperion fury g402 i dont have keybord sry for bad english,, plz get me script with mouse

Thanks

Post why dont work Fast Loot(Lctrl) + PUBG Macro and 4x Macro - 15.05.2018 (Logitech Mouse

why this script dont workking............. i have mouse logitech g402 i dont have keybotd only default

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by todor000333 View Post
    why this script dont workking............. i have mouse logitech g402 i dont have keybotd only default
    There are explanations about what is part of the code. It works smoothly if you do it carefully and correctly. Main source: https://******.com/liantian-cn/logitech-pubg/network

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by talha10com View Post
    There are explanations about what is part of the code. It works smoothly if you do it carefully and correctly. Main source: https://******.com/liantian-cn/logitech-pubg/network

problem is i dont understant i just copy and paste this script working only with mouse? or need logitech keybord for i dont have logitech keybord..

Thanks
    Hello,

Does anyone have any good values for the guns? I can see that some recoil control is there but things such as the AK and M4 seem a little bit all over the place still.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
    problem is i dont understant i just copy and paste this script working only with mouse? or need logitech keybord for i dont have logitech keybord..
    if you look carefully, there's the mouse. change the keyboard ones to "nil."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by haloelite3 View Post
    Hello,

Does anyone have any good values for the guns? I can see that some recoil control is there but things such as the AK and M4 seem a little bit all over the place still.

Can anyone help?
    waiting for an update. I'il share it when you get back.

Thanks
    my other keybord its razer its working with razer this script? and i have only logitech huperion fury g402 mouse script

- - - Updated - - -

i use this script https://******.com/liantian-cn/logit...r/adv_mode.lua

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast