Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thumbs up *SELLING TOP TIER OG ACCOUNT*

(AQW ACCOUNT COMES WITH ARTIX.PORTAL ACCOUNT)

Selling my AQW Account for $500

Over the years, the total account investment Value is approx: $2,635 + Heromart Purchases
    This account can be carried all the way to the upcoming AQ2D!
    (Safe and easy for changing password and email)

Details of my account : https://imgur.com/gallery/O6eYukC
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -This account is almost 9 years old in this coming April 10th
    -This account has MAXED house, guild and backpack space with 153 bank space.
    -All the Treasure Chest items and Wheel of Doom items.
    -Void Highlord, Necrotic Sword of Doom, Blinding Light of Destiny, Drakath's armor, Blade of Awe, Unstable Dark Sprites, Caladbolg unlocked!
    -4 more years of membership left (Expires July 31 2023)
    -Over 37 pages of AC items in bank (Each Page has 40 AC items), so over 1480+ AC items in bank!
    -Over 7 pages of buyback items with tons of rare at your own choice!
    -Nostalgia unlocked, so you can dual wield your favorite items!
    -Badge up to 400k AC unlocked! / Badge up to 10 years of membership unlocked!
    -Heromart Classes such as Paladin Highlord, Doomknight Overlord, Infinity knight (2016), Corrupted Chronomancer (2019), and the Master of Moglins class (Only obtainable after donating $100~$120)
    -Gravelyn Print badges, Chaos Overlord, Stargazer, Ebilcorp, Heroic, and 13 moglin heromart badges.
    - Over 76 classes including rares like Chunin, Artifact Hunter, Dragon Shinobi, Vindicator of They, BladeMaster Assassin
    -Other calendar classes such as Immortal Chronomancer (1.6 million damage screenshot), ShadowStalker of time included
    -Maxed Gold (4 million)
    -Items needed for Armor of Awe and Sepulchure's armor ready in the backpack
    -Tons of Potent Destruction Elixir (50% crt dmg for 15 minutes)
    -Dark Box and Dark Key to start the (Open my dark box) quest from twilly for +75% dmg potions
    -Legion Token farming items includes - Infernal Caladbolg, and the new Paragon Fiend pet
    -Nulgath Farming pets includes - Hanzo Orb, Drudgen, Crag and Bamboozle, Bounty Hunter pet drone, Nulgath Larvae
    -Tons of bank pets
    -Max level (90), most classes are rank 10 and maxed gold however, boost are available as well including over 961 hours of EXP boost, 107 hours of GOLD boost, 133 hours of CLASS boost, and 170 hours of REP boost!!
    -Lots of maxed reputations, but not everything
    -Over 119 badges in total
    -2010 rares such as Nightshock Wings (Very Rare)
    -Nice lovely pre-designed house!
    -Over 11 bonus package keys left!!
    -1,439 ACs left (not a lot, but enough for gender change)
    -Name change is up to you which costs 2,000 ACs
    -TIPS for grinding gold, nulgath regeants, dage regeants, fastest way to rank up, level up, class skill combinations, class tips and other information that you might want is also included! Just ask!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -The account's total investment goes up to $2,635 combining the payment history in the main website Account Management, and Artix Portal account. (Heromart Purchases not included)
    ~Reason for selling = I've been playing AQW for a very long time, it was a very hard decision however, I grew old enough that I have no time to play anymore. I'm also in a tight budget for my college tuition, so I'm selling the account.
    ~Payment~
    -I only accept Paypal Transactions!
    -The price is flat, no lower than that.

Click this to add me on IM !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You are tripping. $500?!?!? You don't get back for what you spent on the game. It is a great maxed out account but at most I would pay $350. You don't have to listen but i am just saying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    This is a fake seller article. I own this account atm, and it's not a female anymore. DONT BUY THIS - GOT PROOF DM!!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1444459

- Sylasbeats, can you talk to me some place, cause i want to know something from you.
    Last edited by Aksel889; 04-22-2019 at 02:58 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aksel889 For This Useful Post:

Monstercookie (04-23-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksel889 View Post
    This is a fake seller article. I own this account atm, and it's not a female anymore. DONT BUY THIS - GOT PROOF DM!!

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1444459

- Sylasbeats, can you talk to me some place, cause i want to know something from you.
    Is this some desperate smear campaign ? I own the account. I also have no qualms providing in game screenshots to whomever is buying the said account. Thank you troll for commenting though !!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SylasBeats For This Useful Post:

masedison (04-22-2019),wndvndsnvosndv (04-23-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Isn't sales trashing not allowed ? Nice account. added you on IM, but I agree with Senze the Modz 500 is way too much, would be inclined to offer $350 for it. I have a main which I'm selling but it is no where as good as this.
    Last edited by masedison; 04-22-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If I am gonna buy this account I'm just gonna meet ingame.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Okay, i am really interested in your proof, on it's your account. Where can i get in contact with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SylasBeats View Post
    Is this some desperate smear campaign ? I own the account. I also have no qualms providing in game screenshots to whomever is buying the said account. Thank you troll for commenting though !!
    I am really interested in your proof, on it's your account. Where can i get in contact with you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    jfl at the price

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrafko2 For This Useful Post:

SylasBeats (04-23-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksel889 View Post
    Okay, i am really interested in your proof, on it's your account. Where can i get in contact with you?

- - - Updated - - -

I am really interested in your proof, on it's your account. Where can i get in contact with you?
    Check ur IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I can provide proof. Message me on IM for more info