Thanks

New Trainer - Floob

This is the update post about the trainer I've been working on that was supposedly posted on February but I got a bit lazy added with college exams so yeah.

First and foremost, yes, I am genuinely making a new trainer written in c# and yes, it doesn't require flash player anymore (technically it does but more on that later.) My trainer "Floob" is a Chromium based application (CefSharp) just like the Artix Game Launcher. It focuses on efficient botting just like in Grimoire while also keeping things optimized and simple as possible in order for the users (you) to understand it easily.

Floob together with (In development) Packet Sniffer window

About Flash
    I said earlier that it doesn't require flash anymore but that's a lie, well... sort of. Floob requires a dll Flash known as Pepper Flash or PPAPI. Compared to normal Flash, Pepper Flash does not install and register some weird stuffs on your PC since it's a dll, non-executable file. Using pepper flash is also safer to use that is why the official Game Launcher of AQW also uses pepper flash (They don't have a choice anyway.) For compatibility (and probably legal) reasons though, I will not provide you any Pepper Flash Dlls but I will help you to find one when this trainer is released.

Trainer Requirements
    • Pepper Flash DLL x64 version 20.xx.xx or above
    • .NET Framework 4.7.2
    • x64 Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (Probably won't matter as long as you can install x64 framework)

I can also make a 32 bit version but I doubt that the members here are still using 32 bit version of windows.
    For Linux and Mac users, I think you can use WINE or something.

Release Date
    Dunno, probably when Warframe decides to release the mobile version? Kidding aside, I really have no idea. I'll just post some updates about the trainer randomly.

Also, huge thanks to IfOnlyYouKnew for this concept. I initially thought that something like this won't be possible since I tried it before and it didn't work. Turns out you have to do some shennanigans to make it work because working with Flash is dogshit
    Want to support me financially and/or keep me motivated on my projects? Go buy me a coffee! Any donations will be extremely appreciated!

Discord: floobyy.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NoobFloob For This Useful Post:

Geeld (03-26-2022),Hevynnlysent (11-29-2023),IfOnlyYouKnew (04-03-2022),[MPGH]meme (04-08-2022),questspammerAQW (10-30-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Glad to see you back! Awesome shit! The shenanigans is why I didn't do it at the time lmao was easier to just use flash although not as safe :/ so Floob will be nice and less risky!

No Icon yet O.O.

Its ok I made you a temporary one lol.

I switched to linux so I used GIMP for the first time. So its not the best, also did it in like 10 seconds.
    On a real note here's a temp one,

Edit: Wait how did you setup the JSON correctly????!!!!!!! Did you somehow link it like I had intended to? I was having quite a bit of trouble granted I much less so knew what I was doing then.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 04-03-2022 at 07:56 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    how did you setup the JSON correctly?
    I sent you a detailed message few hours ago but I can't confirm if you received it because of this "MPGH Database Error" when opening a profile. I added you on IM if you really wanna talk about it asap
    Want to support me financially and/or keep me motivated on my projects? Go buy me a coffee! Any donations will be extremely appreciated!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobFloob View Post
    I sent you a detailed message few hours ago but I can't confirm if you received it because of this "MPGH Database Error" when opening a profile. I added you on IM if you really wanna talk about it asap
    Managed to get the message but can't confirm my response sent due to the database error.
    Also I lost both emails I had and can't access dis-cord via my old accounts.

One sec..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    Managed to get the message but can't confirm my response sent due to the database error.
    Also I lost both emails I had and can't access dis-cord via my old accounts.
    Received but can't be read due to database error. And by IM, I mean via Birdie (MPGH's chat integrated chat tool or something; the "chat" button on the lower left screen) but you can also contact me via dc or even email if you want to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

IfOnlyYouKnew (04-09-2022),NoobFloob (11-15-2023)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Noobfloob f***ing did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grimoire 4.0 methodology is no longer an idea! Once again @NoobFloob well done!
    If you want any help, let me know! I do fairly decent in AS3 and can attempt to assist you with any new AS3 functions you want written for Floob! About time we start working together to take Grimoire & Cetera down a peg and start something new!
    I'm not sure what type of Loader you need but I started rewriting one from scratch using some new and slightly different methods that should work fine with the grimoire packages.

Just throwing out options!
    The bank is just there for example - IM me your Dis-cord and I can send you over whatever .
    I implemented the grimoire.tools and game so it should be interchangeable with the external calls from visual studio.
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 04-09-2022 at 01:45 PM.

Thanks

Lightbulb Update

At last, I can post an update about this trainer. Took me literally 5 revisions of floob and more than a year worth of time. I encountered lots of things during the start of development because of flash being old.

Changes/Updates:
    • Trainer is not cefsharp based anymore. I find it very annoying to handle in-development and the files are just bloated and takes a lot of time to load.
    • The trainer has an embedded flash player so installing flash is unnecessary.
    • Still uses x64 .NET framework but a newer version (v4.8)
    • Codes, especially AS3s, are based on old c# trainers, "Grimoire" and "RBot." You could say that, if two of them had a baby, this is THE "baby."
    • Still no release date, but I'm about halfway done.
    • I now have generated an icon for the trainer. All thanks to AI generator.

With that, I'll be back with another update after a few days/weeks/months/years

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NoobFloob For This Useful Post:

Diamond High Lord (12-03-2023)

Thanks

Update 2

I completed around 70% of bot functions. Despite being incomplete, I can still make some scripts that are unstable but works.
    Video below is a preview on how the bot should work in Floob. I made a "New Worlds, New Opportunities" script and the results are not what I expected.

The results are faster than I thought since it was the first fully functional script that I made, other scripts were made for the purpose of only testing a specific module of the bot. I guess I could say that this is the fastest (see here and here) script ever made here in MPGH?

I also will be needing help. I need someone to test this program. There are essentially no requirements to be a tester but if I'm forced to give a list, I guess you would need to have an experience in AQW script making and are trustworthy enough to not spoil shit in public. I will properly credit you for your help if it ever comes out. I don't need one as of right now (or anywhere within this month) since I have a lot of bugs needed to be squashed but better to be prepared right?

You can contact me via MPGH but I do recommend you to contact me on discord since I am more active there and can reliably respond to you there. See my discord contacts on my signature.

Thanks

Update #3

Project is nearly done and I'm preparing for a preview release within the next few days. I implemented most of the functions that are mostly used in Grimoire and other bots. I also added some extra features that I think is very useful. One of which is the ability to add bot descriptions on your script.

This was actually implemented on all non code based (rbot, etc.) bots but it was either implemented poorly or wasn't normally seen by the users making it insignificant.
    The bot description is fully customizable. It supports full HTML with CSS and partial Javascript.

This gives the script creator a better exposure for their scripts that they made themselves. They can also use it as an instruction on how to properly use the bot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NoobFloob For This Useful Post:

AlekoX (02-09-2024)

Thanks

Update #4

The trainer development is progressing well and I finally implemented the event system. This is a new concept that runs alongside the main and skills instance. The difference is that events are triggered to run when a specific condition was met. Examples of condition is when an ultra boss starts to counter each attack or ledgermayne and ultra speaker goes to a phase where you need to move in order to not die.

This new feature allows the bot to become more reactive on what is happening while battling. From what I see, this will be very useful on ultra bosses because they have battle phases that needs a unique action that can't be done by the currently developed AQW trainers.

Video below is a showcase of the event system battling Ledgermayne:

I also fixed a LOT of bugs from the first preview release.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NoobFloob For This Useful Post:

AlekoX (03-23-2024)