Cool[Grimoire 3.8] New Worlds, New Opportunities Copy ( FASTEST bot ever + Video Proof )

Posts 1–15 of 164 · Page 1 of 11
[Grimoire 3.8] New Worlds, New Opportunities Copy ( FASTEST bot ever + Video Proof )
New Worlds, New Opportunities Bot

- Requirements -
  • Nulgath's Birthday Gift Pet in inventory
  • 11 inventory Spaces ( Exclude the items you already have -including Fiendish Caladbolg- ) + 1 House items space if you didn't get the house item yet
  • Skills are set to VHL, you can change it freely but you need to change the packet attack skills in Slugfit part of the bot


- How to use (MUST READ) -

This bot uses packets to teleport in game instead of normal join command in bot for the fastest experience
(Since also it can't join a room you're already in)
The bot also automatically moves the items from bank to inventory if exists before starting
I used safe timings with 300 ms (DC Free guaranteed )

- You MUST do the following before starting botting then save the bot and use it normally afterwards -

After opening Grimoire and loading the bot, scroll the commands section till you find the following



Double click it and it will open the Raw Command Edit, Edit the PlayerName with your Char Name as shown



Edit the rest of the packets as in the following spoiler

 
Click Me
--->
--->
--->
---> ]

Done, now you can save your bot and you're good to go


- Video Proof ( 3 turn-ins in less than 12 minutes =D ) -


[/video]

Download and thanks if it helped, and have a good day




Quote Originally Posted by kaynet View Post
But how i put my character name if it has some spaces in it? ex: lord bot bot
Just add it with the spaces normally, it will work

- - - Updated - - -

Added another version with more attacks to Slugfit for lower level accounts

@Dab Could you please add it to the main post or let me edit it myself if possible


- - - Updated - - -

Just a small edit to fix almost all the stuck issues
When the bot gets stuck in the loops, that's because it cannot get outta it
So the fix was so simple,
I just moved the loop start right before the map joining packet, this guarantees it will rejoin the map over and over again till the player is there
This will also help making future bots, same strategy
I was somehow idiot to not realize that thing, so sorry to all of you guys


@Dab Please approve and add to main post


New Worlds, New Opportunities Copy (Final) 2_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 2,924 downloads Clean
New Worlds, New Opportunities Copy (Final) (Slugfit Boosted) 2_mpgh.net.rar2 KB · 1,963 downloads Clean
file approved
Quote Originally Posted by XIIIXX View Post
share it
Wow cool. I don't think if it's possible rejoin the map directly with different number trough packet spammer.

Also this bot is faster than mine

Anyway, Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by thunder59 View Post
Wow cool. I don't think if it's possible rejoin the map directly with different number trough packet spammer.

Also this bot is faster than mine

Anyway, Thank you
The idea popped in my head once I realized it stays in the same room, tried to packet spam it and it worked
I appreciate all your efforts, happy botting
Wow, to be true, this kinda changes alot about bot making, very good and fast.
Quote Originally Posted by Hackerman9s View Post
Wow, to be true, this kinda changes alot about bot making, very good and fast.
Thanks ♥
Maybe I'll keep making bots like this one, I enjoy making them too
it looks awsome
i can t open the archive,the file is unknow or dameged
Quote Originally Posted by eu1122 View Post
i can t open the archive,the file is unknow or dameged
It's made with winrar 5.60
Try upgrading your winrar version and open again, it should work
If not, try 7zip or any other archiving program
And thanks ♥
Would be great a bot like this one for Cetera :P
Quote Originally Posted by K3nshiro View Post
Would be great a bot like this one for Cetera :P
I stopped using Cetera a long time ago, but might give it a try
Stay tuned ♥

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blazikens View Post
This is LIT
Good Job bro
I wonder if you have Escherion's helm bot from crag and automatically turn in the helm in supplies quest
Thanks a lot ♥
That's easy, got your request and will be doing it soon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ellaspen View Post
i dont know why but i seem to keep getting stuck in a "loading map" loop after i run it for a few minutes
I think it's related to internet speed, I've tested it for more than 2 days and never happened to me
Try to load all the maps once before starting the bot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by holy_samuel View Post
I hereby declare this bot to be the fastest bot I ever encounter in my life, cheers to you!
I do most of the bots this way, did one for Infernal Caladbolg too and it was quite fast too and can serve requests in my free time
Thanks a lot for those positive words mate, cheers ♥

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by (N)Daisuke View Post
Idk why but while battling with slughorn skills not working properly, slowing down farming procces significantly.
How it's not working properly ?!
Tested here with multiple accounts and everything is going well for 2 days
I can help if you stated the problem exactly
This is LIT
Good Job bro
I wonder if you have Escherion's helm bot from crag and automatically turn in the helm in supplies quest
i dont know why but i seem to keep getting stuck in a "loading map" loop after i run it for a few minutes
I hereby declare this bot to be the fastest bot I ever encounter in my life, cheers to you!
No skill usage in Slugfit
Idk why but while battling with slugfit skills not working properly, slowing down farming procces significantly.
Posts 1–15 of 164 · Page 1 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?