Cool[Grimoire 3.8] New Worlds, New Opportunities Copy ( FASTEST bot ever + Video Proof )

Posts 91–105 of 164 · Page 7 of 11
potentially a new issue to solve with this bot?
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for making this bot, since it works almost perfectly and has gotten me through the ENNH quests pretty quick. That said, there's still a catch on the bot - while you managed to fix most of the cases where the bot would get stuck on a loop, there's still one that happens every now and then that forces me to move to a room and restart the bot - the Faerie loop. This usually happens when I'm fighting the Cyclops Warlords for the temp items - after getting 3, sometimes the loop glitches and my character is left taking damage from a battle instead of moving on. Any idea how to resolve this?
Most problem come due to internet. Sometime for me, the bot send command and my computer delay a few second causing the loop to be repeated. So get a fast internet connection.
is your bot updated or what??
why i always get quest not complete ?
Quote Originally Posted by iqbal97 View Post
why i always get quest not complete ?
do you have the pet?

- - - Updated - - -

Does this doesnt feel us safe? im just anxious coz it's always moving on the map
Quote Originally Posted by noob_seran View Post
im just anxious coz it's always moving on the map
If you're talking about the room hopping it's not an issue if you're not on Artix/Galanoth.
hi, i got a good internet but how come it will stuck on a room? also the skill will not load, but when i click "my house" it will resume then after some time it will stuck again
Quote Originally Posted by alfernee29 View Post
hi, i got a good internet but how come it will stuck on a room? also the skill will not load, but when i click "my house" it will resume then after some time it will stuck again
try to check each "send-packet" commands and make sure you put your IGN on them. There are 5 of those that you can change. and Make sure you finish reading the instructions because it clearly states there. and also that is also my problem.
Quote Originally Posted by alfernee29 View Post
hi, i got a good internet but how come it will stuck on a room? also the skill will not load, but when i click "my house" it will resume then after some time it will stuck again
I also have this problem. I tried putting a 1000ms delay because I was thinking that the problem could be caused by the bot sending the commands too fast but the problem still occurs. If anyone knows how to fix this please tag us.
High risk of getting banned because it constantly uses Packet Spammer? the MODs might detect it easily and punish our accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by JamyanJamyan View Post
High risk of getting banned because it constantly uses Packet Spammer
Not how that works. Either use it or don't.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Not how that works. Either use it or don't.
it perfectly works on me, but I'm just worried of the constant changing of maps and stuffs, but year the speed is legit, but there is a high risk if some player(s) report you for "Botting", the MODS can easily determine that you are botting because of the inhuman speed of map/room changing and cell jumping. I'm just saying that they should use it with their own risk, and yes I am using it because I am super lazy asf
Quote Originally Posted by JamyanJamyan View Post
it perfectly works on me, but I'm just worried of the constant changing of maps and stuffs, but year the speed is legit, but there is a high risk if some player(s) report you for "Botting", the MODS can easily determine that you are botting because of the inhuman speed of map/room changing and cell jumping. I'm just saying that they should use it with their own risk, and yes I am using it because I am super lazy asf
Not really cause you can have different alts in different rooms where the exact monster is
Quote Originally Posted by BeamBoss View Post
Not really cause you can have different alts in different rooms where the exact monster is
can you explain? I mean, I'm a newb if it comes to programming or coding
Posts 91–105 of 164 · Page 7 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?