Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    The most ignorant of people are the ones who think they're the least ignorant.

IMO .
    =o tru that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I are lost. Why are we idiots if we are under 18? /fail

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

I could make more, I said I stop myself so I don't have to deal w/taxes, you see, I'm 14, I would rather not deal w/taxes because I'm a bit lazy, I know 10k isn't an insane amount, I know how much I could exactly what, and how much I could buy w/it though, but considering it's pure profit w/no bills I'm perfectly fine stopping there, and as for my ego, I can't answer because I would have to be able to look at myself from someone else's perspective, I could try to do that, but it would be impossible for me to know if I actually did it w/out being subconsciously biased, but it could very well be true, I'm not in a possession to deny or confirm someone else's opinion of myself
    and further more he insulted everyone under 18, and besides initiating tons upon tons of ego responses, well how should I say this, empire, why did you post that, is there any particular reason that motivated you to post on this thread?
    My point was that your making as much as Mcdonalds workers, and your looking down on them. Hypocritical.

Look your all idiots. There. Everyone is now equally stupid in my book.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I could make more, I said I stop myself so I don't have to deal w/taxes, you see, I'm 14, I would rather not deal w/taxes because I'm a bit lazy, I know 10k isn't an insane amount, I know how much I could exactly what, and how much I could buy w/it though, but considering it's pure profit w/no bills I'm perfectly fine stopping there, and as for my ego, I can't answer because I would have to be able to look at myself from someone else's perspective, I could try to do that, but it would be impossible for me to know if I actually did it w/out being subconsciously biased, but it could very well be true, I'm not in a possession to deny or confirm someone else's opinion of myself
    and further more he insulted everyone under 18, and besides initiating tons upon tons of ego responses, well how should I say this, empire, why did you post that, is there any particular reason that motivated you to post on this thread?
    He posted so he can further stimulate this thread. Without stimulus nothing will be done.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

My point was that your making as much as Mcdonalds workers, and your looking down on them. Hypocritical.

Look your all idiots. There. Everyone is now equally stupid in my book.
    Mind answering my question, I'm trying to prove a point, and as for the McDonald workers that sort of payment isn't enough to support an extravagant life style, I have all my necessities, and a bit more provided for me, so when I make 10k it goes a long way, I have an IMac, a macbook pro w/ a solid state drive, and an alien ware computer, a flat screen tv that is extremely large, a pool table, a ps3, ps2, wii, n64, xbox360, and tons upon tons of games for each, and still a shit load of spending money left over, and all the listed items I bought myself. How many McDonalds workers can say that, making 10k and being forced to spent it all on expenses and general life , the cost of living, is quite different from making in pure profit, I do not believe that it was hypocritical in the slightest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Mind answering my question, I'm trying to prove a point, and as for the McDonald workers that sort of payment isn't enough to support an extravagant life style, I have all my necessities, and a bit more provided for me, so when I make 10k it goes a long way, I have an IMac, a macbook pro w/ a solid state drive, and an alien ware computer, a flat screen tv that is extremely large, a pool table, a ps3, ps2, wii, n64, xbox360, and tons upon tons of games for each, and still a shit load of spending money left over, and all the listed items I bought myself.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------- How many McDonalds workers can say that, making 10k and being forced to spent it all on expenses and general life , the cost of living, is quite different from making in pure profit, I do not believe that it was hypocritical in the slightest.
    Oh why i posted? Because i had time.

Uh.....you live at your parents house and you make min wage. You know bragging about stuff that is obviously kids stuff in expenses, and saying that basically you live at your parents house and have a job is kinda like meh. That is if you actually do make 10k. In all honesty i wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have a job at all and you made all this up.
    (first half)

*sigh*

People who are working, making min wage, and striving to get by in life.

v.s.

You, looking down on those people who make just as much as you. Meanwhile you spend it on toys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Oh why i posted? Because i had time.

Uh.....you live at your parents house and you make min wage. You know bragging about stuff that is obviously kids stuff in expenses, and saying that basically you live at your parents house and have a job is kinda like meh. That is if you actually do make 10k. In all honesty i wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have a job at all and you made all this up.
    (first half)

*sigh*

People who are working, making min wage, and striving to get by in life.

v.s.

You, looking down on those people who make just as much as you. Meanwhile you spend it on toys.
    That's because I already have all of my other stuff provided, the point is, if I needed to make more I could, they on the other hand are failures that strive to survive, in my mind if making enough money to satisfy the cost of living is difficult, then your a failure, and I have lied about nothing, and as for your "I had time answer, that's hardly an answer at all, with all of the stuff you could have done it that time, why this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Do you two have to argue about everything in every thread?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    Tis debate so yeash

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    Lol, I see it as a sport

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

That's because I already have all of my other stuff provided, the point is, if I needed to make more I could, they on the other hand are failures that strive to survive, in my mind if making enough money to satisfy the cost of living is difficult, then your a failure, and I have lied about nothing, and as for your "I had time answer, that's hardly an answer at all, with all of the stuff you could have done it that time, why this?
    So, you're saying your parents are failure?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    So, you're saying your parents are failure?

Correct me if I am wrong.
    First off, I never recall having my said my parents were the providers, considering that there both dead, I have split custody w/my grandparents it's mom's vs dad's side, and my grandpa made about 1.5 million dollars than he did last year, and about .75 million more last year than the year before, so mind telling me how there failures, my grandma on my mom's side is quite the failure though, she is a maid and is 56 years old and still struggling for survival.
    Last edited by tdct; 08-13-2010 at 05:14 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Your so stupid.

I honestly feel sorry for the type of person you are. Your blinded because your spoiled, and you look down on everyone just because you have some toys.
    --------------------------
    I answered because i had time in-between task with limited options for quick spent time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm not spoiled, you have no idea what I've been through, rawr, and how many of them do you think wanted to work at McDonalds, I don't look at them because I'm better, I look down on them because they could've been better, most people dream of being great, and to be reduced to such a lowly state, to fail regarding your most treasured goal, and not only fail, but be reduced to a despicable waste, that's why I look down at the people that work at McDonalds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i know as if it really matters
    Me+Famas=[IMG]https://i100.photobucke*****m/albums/m11/gotomaxproductions/GIFS%20animados/th_dodging-rockets.gif[/IMG]
    風 Swift as the wind
    林 Quiet as the forest
    火 Conquer like the fire
    山 Steady as the mountain

[IMG]https://i972.photobucke*****m/albums/ae210/els236/Signatures%20And%20Avatars/User%20Bars/th_CoD4Animated.gif[/IMG]
    RESPECT LIST
    Reaper
    BigBangBaby
    Ropsu678
    Vital
    I survied 2000, 6/6/6, 9/9/9 , H1N1, Im coming for you 2012!!
    NOT ASKING FOR RECOGNITION, BUT IF I HELP U PLZ LET ME KNOW. THANK ME!>>

[IMG]https://i111.photobucke*****m/albums/n121/golmor/learntoprogram-1.png[/IMG]

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast