Thread: Is it me? Or...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post

Um okay? You're being biased, you're viewing this unfairly due to the fact that you're not in it. Do you even know how many mods is in there? 3. 3 which you probably downloaded, but whatever, shut up. Don't like it, leave its not like you're a positive factor of this community anyways, all I've seen you doing around here is 1. BITCHING 2. Complaining 3. BITCHING 4. BITCHING 5. Requesting, can you do anything else?
    No, it's all he can do.

And on that note, how am I an ass to everyone? I called him a leecher, which he has been proven to be. Extravagant supplied proof he stole one of Extravagant's mods and posted it on another site.

/fail kid, gtfo.

Thanks
    Tyler, you said we were mean to noobs right? Why are you being a hypocrite?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...quests-8d.html
    You're telling him to not do the mods due to the fact that hes not good, its the same concept, you're merely a biased whiner, AND a hypocrite.
    Last edited by InCognito; 08-25-2010 at 03:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
    wow. You're just an ass to everyone.

@Dreamer

And since the elite section has popped up, I've seen too many people with less then 1000 posts disrespected, whether they have good grammar or bad, good mods or bad, useful mods or useless mods. I see people with less than 1000 posts thought down on and I've even seen people directly tell somebody that their opinion means shit because they have a low post count.

Before the elite section this was all better....
    Tell me the invalidity of that question. If it's answerable it's valid. Since when did pro's start caring about choobs? And if you're gonna say something about me, I don't think I've ever used the word "Pro" in one of my threads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Tyler, you said we were mean to noobs right? Why are you being a hypocrite?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...quests-8d.html
    You're telling him to not do the mods due to the fact that hes not good, its the same concept, you're merely a biased whiner, AND a hypocrite.
    And this my friends, is why you don't mess with Extravagant. He will find dirt on you, guarenteed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    @Thieving
    @SoSo

This, I present it to you:

[YOUTUBE]R_0uMSy2WUw[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy good sirs, you have earned it. /

Thanks
    lololl falling grave so true, anyways nobodys been a dick to me but then again i dont post alot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Meh. I'm just trying not to get caught up in the troll war. Besides, this thread seems to have turned into a topic about the Veteran section ...... AGAIN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
    Meh. I'm just trying not to get caught up in the troll war. Besides, this thread seems to have turned into a topic about the Veteran section ...... AGAIN.
    This thread is ABOUT the Elite section... It's about how since it's been made, some of the ''elites'' have been acting more and more abusive/disrespectful to the ''choobs & noobs''. Secondly, I like the original of that song by Collegehumour made about a year...maybe 2 ago. but thanks anyways.

Thanks
    This has happened before the Elite Section mate
    About 3 weeks ago the people with the shittiest mods start leaving such critical comments.
    Not constructive criticism but constructive assholishness.
    That's why i made a thread on:
    The Truth

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

Hysteria (08-25-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post

This thread is ABOUT the Elite section... It's about how since it's been made, some of the ''elites'' have been acting more and more abusive/disrespectful to the ''choobs & noobs''. Secondly, I like the original of that song by College humour made about a year...maybe 2 ago. but thanks anyways.
    yeah i know... CH removed it from YouTube after everybody was copying it, that's why there's no originals on there, or copies of the original. they can have the song, just not the video to go with it. meh.

and honestly about the "elites"... i could care less how they act towards me. It just shows how immature they can be (though none have, towards me.), but i can understand how they respond to the crayola mods. those get old, fast. and it's not like it really matters anyways. the elite section isn't anything special (for those that think it is, you're sadly mistaken), it's basically just the normal release section, with a lot less spam and a few new ideas. /

and on that note, it really doesn't matter to me that it has anything different since i can still get into it, read it, download from it. whatever you can do in it, i can do in it. /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ok, i have been in this forum enough time to know that the in the beginning of the moding fever, we didn't have enough guides, resources and rules. But since they are many of then now, and even some mod Pros, and even a new section for those, why they still ppl who still making the same mod and posting in here, i'm with @Thieving Eh, but that doesn't mean we have to flame every one.
    If I helped you In any way, Please press thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

And this my friends, is why you don't mess with Extravagant. He will find dirt on you, guarenteed.
    hahaha lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Lmfao, copyright bitch
    Proof or GTFO
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12