its your who are being ignorant

im serious
    white people don't sit around all day n talk about how much we hate ******s
    well at least noone i've met

half of my friends are black
    the other half are mexican

so maybe im different
    but i'm 100% serious n honest
    i grew up around black people and was a constant target of racism growin up as the only white kid in the projects of portland
    it was hard but i don't hold anything against anyone because i know that there are plenty of people on both sides who thinks its wrong to hate another person for skin color

expand your horizons man
    we're all equal in the eyes of karma
    Lol, this is another thing alot of white people do. They justify themselves by saying that they have friends of the opposite race. Its like you think having black friends negates the racist things you say/do lol.

Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Like I said. Me and stoney are trying to move the same point across. Black people hold on to racism and refuse to move on. White people dont care about racism except for a select few. And all you have to do is ignore them.

If you honestly think that you cant get a promotion, or a job simply because you are black, is exactly what were talking about.

But if you have a history of robbery or drugs, then no you cant get a job. But that goes for blacks, whites, mexicans, Japanese, Chinese, and anybody else. You will stand on your merits, not your skin color.
    You're making a broad statement without any evidence bro, basically attaching a characteristic to one race but not to another. Thats called superiority

Another thing you subconsciously did was add "But if you have a history of robbery or drugs, then no you cant get a job." Why did you even say this? I know why
    Last edited by Obama; 12-28-2010 at 08:14 AM.