Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Ottawa, Canada. (That's right. You know it)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon73 View Post
    20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.

let me ask you some thing that if you don't trust man then why do you trust the teachings of men like Darwin ,and others .

I believe in God by Faith and that is how I know there is a God and also The Holy bible has been under alot of attack for a long time because it shows that man is a sinner and Must turn back to GOD ( John 3:16)is the key to Heaven .
    Because if a man wrote it, he could have been, and WAS, drunk off his ass when he wrote the "Bible".

Because Darwin and Einstein have PROOF, (what was that, what's it called?), to their thoughts and theories.

Which do you find more realistic:
    1. If I drop a bouncy ball, it'll come back up, because it bounces .
    2. If I drop a bouncy ball, but I prayed to "God" asking him to keep it down, it'll stay down there, because, well, "God" made it stay that way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    Because if a man wrote it, he could have been, and WAS, drunk off his ass when he wrote the "Bible".

Because Darwin and Einstein have PROOF, (what was that, what's it called?), to their thoughts and theories.

2. If I drop a bouncy ball, but I prayed to "God" asking him to keep it down, it'll stay down there, because, well, "God" made it stay that way.

I find it more realistic that it is God that made the gravity that makes the ball go down and the force that makes it go up.
    Mind you Darwin had a theory of evolution there is no proof that we came from monkeys ,if you take a single cell and leave it alone for 1trillion years it will still be a single cell.Science can't prove the big bang all they have are theories.

the·o·ry
       [thee-uh-ree, theer-ee] Show IPA

–noun, plural -ries.
    a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity.

a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
    As for einstein he had a theory and he proved it to be true to a point.
    So the way I think is you wouldn't have a bouncy ball if God didn't make everything.
    God is infinite/without time/loving and all powerful,He created everything and He gave humanity free will.
    Proverbs 1:7
    The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of knowledge: [but] fools despise wisdom and instruction.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    let me ask you some thing that if you don't trust man then why do you trust the teachings of men like Darwin ,and others .
    No one "trusts" Darwin, Charles Darwin was one the first to successfully formulate the idea of evolution by natural selection and the core conceptions have been demonstrated to be true, however Darwin was still wrong about other mechanics of evolution but that doesn't matter because what we know about how evolution works has nothing to do with what Charles Darwin's opinions were anymore.

Berkeley has created a website just for laymen to understand evolution, take a minute out of your life and learn a thing or two about what you are talking about.
    https://evolution.berkeley.edu
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 05-02-2011 at 05:59 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No one "trusts" Darwin, Charles Darwin was one the first to successfully formulate the idea of evolution by natural selection and the core conceptions have been demonstrated to be true, however Darwin was still wrong about other mechanics of evolution but that doesn't matter because what we know about how evolution works has nothing to do with what Charles Darwin's opinions were anymore.

Berkeley has created a website just for laymen to understand evolution, take a minute out of your life and learn a thing or two about what you are talking about.
    Understanding Evolution
    The theory of evolution is always changing ,Gods' love for humanity never changes.You quote men who are prone to mistakes but God doesn't make mistakes.
    BTW the religion of man is evolution ,becuase if it were true that there is no God then we are gods.Think about that for a second ,and I've read plenty of books on evolution in school and I don't believe what I know is man invented lies God has been taken out of our schools and replaced with the gospels of devils.
    Can any man prove why anything exists?Can matter exist on its own?This is for you 2012 naysayers=The end is not near unless God Say so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    The theory of evolution is always changing ,Gods' love for humanity never changes.You quote men who are prone to mistakes but God doesn't make mistakes.
    BTW the religion of man is evolution ,becuase if it were true that there is no God then we are gods.Think about that for a second ,and I've read plenty of books on evolution in school and I don't believe what I know is man invented lies God has been taken out of our schools and replaced with the gospels of devils.
    Ok I'm calling it, there is not a single sentence in that entire paragraph that can even be considered a reasonable thing to say which leads me to believe you are either a complete fucking idiot or a troll. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you're trolling or maybe you're a 12 year old on the internet (that being the only possible way your ignorance can be reconciled).

Ain't Poe's Law a bitch?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ok I'm calling it, there is not a single sentence in that entire paragraph that can even be considered a reasonable thing to say which leads me to believe you are either a complete fucking idiot or a troll. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you're trolling or maybe you're a 12 year old on the internet (that being the only possible way your ignorance can be reconciled).

Ain't Poe's Law a bitch?
    Dragon73 do the math and you will know my age,It seems you and I will never agree because my beliefs are based on Faith in God and yours on some opinions men have made who weren't present when it all began.Good day too you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Dragon73 do the math and you will know my age,It seems you and I will never agree because my beliefs are based on Faith in God and yours on some opinions men have made who weren't present when it all began.Good day too you.
    No we'll never agree because you appear to prefer comforting delusions over unpleasant reality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What I would really like to know is what was actually on the two tombstones that people call the 10 Commandments.

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

"Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    What I would really like to know is what was actually on the two tombstones that people call the 10 Commandments.
    That'll vary depending on where in the bible you read it and what sect you're in. The catholic 10C are different from the orthodox christian 10c and reformed Christian 10C which are different from the Jewish 10C. But in all likelihood the ten commandments were never written by Moses onto stone tablets because the Exodus from Egypt in all likelihood never occurred.

Ten Commandments
    Exodus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That'll vary depending on where in the bible you read it and what sect you're in. The catholic 10C are different from the orthodox christian 10c and reformed Christian 10C which are different from the Jewish 10C. But in all likelihood the ten commandments were never written by Moses onto stone tablets because the Exodus from Egypt in all likelihood never occurred.

Ten Commandments
    Exodus
    I hope you realize that I really didn't care.

my tumblr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    I hope you realize that I really didn't care.
    [IMG]https://forum.****************/files/gtfo_214.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [HUGE IMAGE]
    Atheism. F'sho.
    Last edited by KABLE; 05-02-2011 at 08:13 PM.

my tumblr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    7+3=10
    NOICE.

Not to be all anti-you, but your beliefs are based on opinions of other men anyway.

Nice try bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

7+3=10
    NOICE.

Not to be all anti-you, but your beliefs are based on opinions of other men anyway.

Nice try bro.
    Very funny you know I told you I am 38yrs old,this question wasn't for you but you perfer to one up me nice now I'm begining to see your true colors ,you curse, you lie, you use the arguments of men and I haven't seen you really confer to the bible in our chats.But a fool has his day too.

Proverbs 15:2The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out FOOLISHNESS.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast