Thanks

Working Unlimited SP and trans mob

Hello guys Im a poor little noob trying to hax :P.
    With that said im trying to find a working trans mod so i can lvl up my pally, since i lvled too much in a short time my trans is noob and it sucks :[.
    I already searched for a while with no results so some help would be appreciated.
    P.S.
    If there is no working one can some one tell me any other way to lvl up fast either with hax or legit
    Last edited by red4rain; 07-31-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks
    Theres no way to level up faster atm.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

red4rain (07-31-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    Theres no way to level up faster atm.
    o poo o wellz thx 4 the answer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by red4rain View Post
    run a bot that plays one game per hour to trans and kill something like Hidden or Lagh so you get the exp. Run it when you arent playing. You should get 6 lvls every 5 days this way. i think its a great way to lvl it. It doesnt need to run more than every hour but make sure the round trip of the bot is less than an hour so you dont miss any or else you wont trans every hour. You can get 2nd trans in just over a week this way!

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by red4rain View Post
    Try my SinBotv2.1. Although there are a couple errors still within it at the moment, the full version that will be released soon should have these taken out.

To just level paladin mode, without clearing hundreds of battles per day, just set the settings.ini files' firstmap= or the launchmap= number to 3600000 (3,600,000 ms = 3,600 second = 60 minutes), or maybe slightly less to accommodate for the time running the dungeon.

This will launch it every once per hour, and it involves a paladin transformation, as all of my bots do.

Link is in my sig.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by lawyer666 View Post
    run a bot that plays one game per hour to trans and kill something like Hidden or Lagh so you get the exp. Run it when you arent playing. You should get 6 lvls every 5 days this way. i think its a great way to lvl it. It doesnt need to run more than every hour but make sure the round trip of the bot is less than an hour so you dont miss any or else you wont trans every hour. You can get 2nd trans in just over a week this way!
    but be careful with bot,once i was on top3 spearing with arround 840 spears and in top20 battles cleared,i though that shit would reset everytime we changed ip but it resets daily.

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by ___guilherme___ View Post
    but be careful with bot,once i was on top3 spearing with arround 840 spears and in top20 battles cleared,i though that shit would reset everytime we changed ip but it resets daily.
    My bot doesn't count spears thrown towards daily totals, as to avoid that issue. Just use the "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999" command, and never carry any fine spears in your inventory and you will be.... well.... "fine".

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    You guys r awesome thx 4 the replies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    try that labyrinth lvl bot https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...eling-bot.html u need to be lvl 23 or smth like that but its rlly safe way to lvl and still good xp at the last stage