Thread: Console

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Console

ok I know since last week's update it's been a problem binding and using console commands so I've resorted to using Pie's Binds. There cool and all but there WAY too risky to use. Today I accidentally Transed in town in front of a friend by accident trying to wave at him. I Immediately closed my game so it was closed mid trans and now I'm just hoping he didn't notice. so is there gonna be an update from you guys in the future for using the console again or is there a simpler set of binds I can use?
    Last edited by Paladin; 08-22-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks
    Why are so many people fucking blind...

I updated Danksole days ago open your damn eyes..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceIsMyVirtue View Post
    ok I know since last week's update it's been a problem binding and using console commands so I've resorted to using Pie's Binds. There cool and all but there WAY too risky to use. Today I accidentally Transed in town in front of a friend by accident trying to wave at him. I Immediately closed my game so it was closed mid trans and now I'm just hoping he didn't notice. so is there gonna be an update from you guys in the future for using the console again or is there a simpler set of binds I can use?
    People cant see you use magic in town dude, only on boats
    RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

WooHoo member im so special i feel all tingly inside

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlakkRaven For This Useful Post:

SilenceIsMyVirtue (08-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Dank-X
    Well this is why I ask cause I don't know. I apologize but I don't know much about this kinda stuff and I don't know exactly what I'm looking for. I only know what I've been shown. Although your reply was a bit rude thanks for letting me know.

@BlakkRaven
    whew, that sets my mind at ease. Thanks for not raging at me ^ -^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

@BlakkRaven

Lol No problem i only know that cause i like shooting people in town with spells xD
    RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

WooHoo member im so special i feel all tingly inside

Thanks
    @Dank-X
    Well this is why I ask cause I don't know. I apologize but I don't know much about this kinda stuff and I don't know exactly what I'm looking for. I only know what I've been shown. Although your reply was a bit rude thanks for letting me know.

@BlakkRaven
    Well you will do much better in life (and be better for society) if you learn to read and think. Relying on other people handing you info is fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank-X View Post
    Well you will do much better in life (and be better for society) if you learn to read and think. Relying on other people handing you info is fail.
    Since your so good at life perhaps you could find something better to do then trolling on the forums. kthxbai
    Last edited by SilenceIsMyVirtue; 08-22-2011 at 10:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Since your so good at life perhaps you could find something better to do then trolling on the forums. kthxbai
    You're the one trolling you jackass.
    Dank is one of the largest contributors to this section while you haven't done a fucking thing.
    Why don't you get off your ass, lose the leecher title, and learn how to actually do something constructive besides sit behind your desk thinking that it makes your epeen grow to talk shit to people you don't know.
    You wanna talk down to people acting like you know them, can you handle it when someone does that to you?
    Go get a life, grab a gatorade, and suck on the plastic dick that resembles you in most of your qualities.
    Meanwhile shut the fuck up, and know your god damned place.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

Caocaucow (08-22-2011),Dank-X (08-22-2011),Das Face (08-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I triple checked Dank is not on a troll list. So you sir fail. Trying to troll the most contributing person in this section. Learn2read and learn2troll. Kthxbai
    Giving out trolling lessons 5USD per hr.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

I triple checked Dank is not on a troll list. So you sir fail. Trying to troll the most contributing person in this section. Learn2read and learn2troll. Kthxbai
    Giving out trolling lessons 5USD per hr.
    See, the troll could have contributed that if he knew how to do it well enough
    LOL

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    DanKSole - Live it, love it, use it.

See my post on what commands will do in town.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaiakunokami For This Useful Post:

SilenceIsMyVirtue (08-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wow, I don't believe I said anything negative for the most part. that fact that he has contributed doesn't give him licence to rage at me simply cause I asked a question. It's understandable though most of you are simply biased. I honestly don't see how I'm in the wrong. Read his first reply and tell me you wouldn't react in a similar fashion.

@dracconus

I can tell you haven't read the whole conversations and if you have I don't understand your logic.
    Last edited by SilenceIsMyVirtue; 08-22-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    irrelevant, and I'm far from biased. My relationships with anyone on here is that of an acquiantance, and I treat it as such. To think that I give dank some sort of special amount of respect just because he's contributed is moronic at best.
    Also, to answer the other "concern" that you had, if you wouldn't have asked the same question that's been asked hundreds of times he wouldn't have acted that way.
    The bottom line is that you didn't search, and you know you didn't, so don't try to justify it.
    Anytime that someone comes on here and is too lazy to look for help, but not too lazy to ask for it, we give them the same level of regard. Expecting anything different just because you're you is just plain simple.
    We don't mind helping anyone with a valid question, or concern, but the thing that you asked for is, and has been posted multiple times, so knowing that, wouldn't you have acted the same way dank did?
    see how that goes hand in hand?

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

Thanks
    Wow, I don't believe I said anything negative for the most part. that fact that he has contributed doesn't give him licence to rage at me simply cause I asked a question. It's understandable though most of you are simply biased. I honestly don't see how I'm in the wrong. Read his first reply and tell me you wouldn't react in a similar fashion.

@dracconus

I can tell you haven't read the whole conversations and if you have I don't understand your logic.
    Sorry, but I hate ignorance. It is plainly obvious if you bothered looking in the release section yourself that there was a working console. Doesn't take some kind of genius to figure it out.

I hate when people want to be spoonfed everything, especially when they make topics asking questions that have already been answered numerous times, while at the same time the answer is already plainly obvious anyways.

This type of 'i only know something because someone told me it' attitude applies to real life, and I hate the effect it has on society as a whole..

So yes, be ignorant and I WILL be rude to you. I don't take my contributions as the license to do so, but my god given right to say what the fuck I want.
    Last edited by Dank-X; 08-22-2011 at 11:57 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dank-X For This Useful Post:

Das Face (08-22-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    irrelevant, and I'm far from biased. My relationships with anyone on here is that of an acquiantance, and I treat it as such. To think that I give dank some sort of special amount of respect just because he's contributed is moronic at best.
    Also, to answer the other "concern" that you had, if you wouldn't have asked the same question that's been asked hundreds of times he wouldn't have acted that way.
    The bottom line is that you didn't search, and you know you didn't, so don't try to justify it.
    Anytime that someone comes on here and is too lazy to look for help, but not too lazy to ask for it, we give them the same level of regard. Expecting anything different just because you're you is just plain simple.
    We don't mind helping anyone with a valid question, or concern, but the thing that you asked for is, and has been posted multiple times, so knowing that, wouldn't you have acted the same way dank did?
    see how that goes hand in hand?
    Actually no I wouldn't, I was in a bit of a panic when I posted that so searching wasn't the first thing on my mind but I'm willing to admit I made a small mistake. I understand lot of people may post the same question over and over but a reminder would have sufficed. Seeing as I'm a bit new here I don't hold myself higher then anyone else here and for you to claim that I was talking down to him is no different then what you said about me in the earlier post. its true, I don't know him but he doesn't know me either nor do you. if you wanna be helpful then post an answer. there's no need for "Fuck" or any other sort of language. you wanna rant or rage? fine vent in a fucking Diary but don't bring that shit here it only causes Conflict. the last post I put, you know, the one you posted after, was just a way for me to say "hey, if your gonna be a dick about it, I'm not gonna listen/reply to you till you stop being a asshole."

I was honestly trying to avoid this out come but this is extremely off topic now so....Thank you for those who help and w/e for the others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast