Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    About glitches:

Sometimes it happens that (due to a network iussue) your character will be moved to TOWN.

Once there, he'll start moving... transforming into DK... going small... in one word: get banned.

Is there a way to avoid all this? thx for the answer and for your hard work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @Zaiakunokami

I think it's great that you released your new bot. There are more and more botters hanging out around town now and prices of everything are dropping like a rock.

But seriously, it's great that you did. The feedback is great for debugging your bots since it seems like a lot of people are having issues. I just wish you didn't release so much free maps. I don't think a majority of users understand the value of this bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
    This is starting to drive me insane... I'VE READ the README, so before suggesting that for 12437343242983 time, I'VE ALREADY DONE IT. So please don't ignore my god damn question and actually attempt to help me out! The GUI and README binds ARE THE SAME. So don't suggest that again for the 23246347 time. I DO RUN IT IN ADMIN MODE. I start up the boat, hit insert, and the bot starts up. Skips the beginning intro screen right into the dungeon FIRST MAP. Now it says "Skipping to boss map" does this for about 4 seconds.... then it says "Forfeiting the map".... forfeits the map.... restarts the map.... and then just goes into that cycle over and over again.... now can I PLEASE get some help here?? Everyone else seems to be getting at least some kind of suggestion rather then me having to go through ever single page to use the suggestions the bot creator or someone else has given them while my questions are ignored! Listen, we've all started from the beginning so don't just brush mine off like "Oh this guy is a noob beginning, fuck him... let's just help anyone else with over 20 posts" >_>

P.S. Sorry for sounding so damn rude but you need to understand my frustration...
    It's a free bot. Stop griping and learn to program your own bot if you are getting mad at the fact that you can't farm the entire game by a click of a button. You have no clue how much effort is put into making a bot with so much error checking. I'm a noob on this forum too but you know what? I don't ask around for help because I take my time researching most of my own questions. If I bitched about how I never had an answer for my questions I would have had over 1k posts by now. Get the donor version and work out the glitches yourself.

Bottom line: Don't get angry at a free gift because I don't think you even deserve it.
    P.S.: Sorry for my frustration but these market prices are driving me up the wall. People have never heard of moderation.
    Last edited by grjkzz; 09-10-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    This is starting to drive me insane... I'VE READ the README, so before suggesting that for 12437343242983 time, I'VE ALREADY DONE IT. So please don't ignore my god damn question and actually attempt to help me out! The GUI and README binds ARE THE SAME. So don't suggest that again for the 23246347 time. I DO RUN IT IN ADMIN MODE. I start up the boat, hit insert, and the bot starts up. Skips the beginning intro screen right into the dungeon FIRST MAP. Now it says "Skipping to boss map" does this for about 4 seconds.... then it says "Forfeiting the map".... forfeits the map.... restarts the map.... and then just goes into that cycle over and over again.... now can I PLEASE get some help here?? Everyone else seems to be getting at least some kind of suggestion rather then me having to go through ever single page to use the suggestions the bot creator or someone else has given them while my questions are ignored! Listen, we've all started from the beginning so don't just brush mine off like "Oh this guy is a noob beginning, fuck him... let's just help anyone else with over 20 posts" >_>

P.S. Sorry for sounding so damn rude but you need to understand my frustration...
    I haven't been ignoring you. It seemed as if someone else was giving you the answers all along.

If you are doing a multiple boss room map, (Fruitful, Pursuit, Investigation, Ruins of Sanctity, etc...) those are known to be very buggy or some people. I am working on a new method for checking the mini-maps so that more systems can recognize it.

If you'd like to determine whether or not this is your problem, trying running a map without a multiple boss room, such as Contact, Buried Sorrow, Hidden, or one of many others. If the bot works fine on those, then it is the mini-map selection. Your colorations are too far outside of my tolerances.

Quote Originally Posted by Maleck View Post
    About glitches:

Sometimes it happens that (due to a network iussue) your character will be moved to TOWN.

Once there, he'll start moving... transforming into DK... going small... in one word: get banned.

Is there a way to avoid all this? thx for the answer and for your hard work.
    Check my signature to see why this isn't a problem, at least the transform and height change. There really isn't much more I can do to combat server lag. I have checks in place everywhere, and the more I add, the buggier the bot gets.

And why are you transforming into DK? You should be transforming into paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by grjkzz View Post
    @Zaiakunokami

I think it's great that you released your new bot. There are more and more botters hanging out around town now and prices of everything are dropping like a rock.

But seriously, it's great that you did. The feedback is great for debugging your bots since it seems like a lot of people are having issues. I just wish you didn't release so much free maps. I don't think a majority of users understand the value of this bot.
    Yeah, I saw two people selling 500+ empowered stones, and a guy selling 150+ Gray Officer Uniforms (ahem @katuza) They really need to learn moderation and stop destroying the market for the rest of us.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaiakunokami For This Useful Post:

stacked (09-10-2011)

Thanks
    hey i have a problem . i was using the bot yesterday with no problems it was working great. i tried using the bot today on the same settings, it launches the boat fine but then it says its skipping maps to boss room but nothing happens. then it runs into the wall and doesnt do anything. i have changed the delay times around to try to fix this problem like maybe it was trying to skip to early or something but it still has the same problem. any ideas?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @grjkzz I don't believe I asked for your opinion, so I don't want to hear it. Thanks. I'm fully aware as to how much effort goes into creating this, I've already thanked the creator. If you aren't going to reply to my post with relevant information then don't reply to it AT ALL.

@Zaiakunokami Ya, the maps I've tried were ones with only one boss :/ but thanks anyways.

Thanks
    Sorry quick question, the bot works fine and all, but i see this command that says bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "changemap_to_current_random_sector" How do i activate this? There is a bind for Paladin with the "RIGHTARROW" in it already so i was just wondering. Thanks.

Thanks
    Hi Zaia,

I've donated and sent an email to ZaiakuWAR at hotmail.com yesterday but have yet to receive instructions on how to download the full version. Could you check plz? Thanks.

ps. Awesome program btw and keep up the good work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I have been using this for a few days now and this is just amazing.

The one suggestion I do have is for the mining runs in Fruitful. (This might be an issue doing this or just an oversight. )

I noticed NUMPAD9 giving you 999 mining bombs. Instead of having mining bombs take up pack space why not use the NUMPAD9 command. I did notice that it would somtimes revert back to your pack mining bombs after one through. Possibly #9, throw, #9, throw.

Just a suggestion and something I saw that might be improved with out alot of effort.

Thanks again for making such a wonderful program. Great job!

I see said the blind man, but really he did not see
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by silex156 View Post
    hey i have a problem . i was using the bot yesterday with no problems it was working great. i tried using the bot today on the same settings, it launches the boat fine but then it says its skipping maps to boss room but nothing happens. then it runs into the wall and doesnt do anything. i have changed the delay times around to try to fix this problem like maybe it was trying to skip to early or something but it still has the same problem. any ideas?
    no you where doing nothing wrong, if it did work before and it didnt work after WITH SAME SETTINGS then dont change anything just restart vin and re inject sometimes it just doesnt work dont worry just restart your process in the beginning. it happpens to me all the time

Z i dont get how you cope sometimes lmao
    you a special one
    Last edited by Moheemo; 09-10-2011 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks
    Even though i still use the V2.3 bot instead of this one, amazing work man on getting this done.

Thanks
    why bot can not run in room boss. how to fix it
    map:Regrets..too late

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by stacked View Post

The one suggestion I do have is for the mining runs in Fruitful. (This might be an issue doing this or just an oversight. )

I noticed NUMPAD9 giving you 999 mining bombs. Instead of having mining bombs take up pack space why not use the NUMPAD9 command. I did notice that it would somtimes revert back to your pack mining bombs after one through. Possibly #9, throw, #9, throw.

Just a suggestion and something I saw that might be improved with out alot of effort.

that question was answer before. its more for security or when people see you with like 3000 mine with 0 mining bomb, trying to explain that. if GM ask the Question you be speechless = permanent ban.

Quote Originally Posted by destinymantis View Post
    there are lots of thing get a faster computer or video card, or make the delay a little longer. if old computer the longer you run the more pixel it take. so if you run for like 10 hours and system lag like hell you will get crash more then run.
    Last edited by sangphung; 09-10-2011 at 01:56 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sangphung For This Useful Post:

stacked (09-10-2011)

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    @Zaiakunokami Ya, the maps I've tried were ones with only one boss :/ but thanks anyways.
    The bot forfeits on maps with only one boss room for you? Which map are you running?

I only have the forfeit command built into Fruitful Mining, and 2-3 maps with multiple boss rooms that I can't navigate to (Chiulin, Fruitful, maybe one other) It shouldn't be called anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by silex156 View Post
    Try editing anything in options to reset all binds (changing sound volume works for me), and then re-binding them.

If that doesn't work, make sure the commands that are giving you problems are working manually, before tring to use them with the bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01 View Post
    Sorry quick question, the bot works fine and all, but i see this command that says bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "changemap_to_current_random_sector" How do i activate this? There is a bind for Paladin with the "RIGHTARROW" in it already so i was just wondering. Thanks.
    One is the Keypad's right arrow, which is also the "6" key. The other one is your typical right arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2012 View Post
    Hi Zaia,

I've donated and sent an email to ZaiakuWAR at hotmail.com yesterday but have yet to receive instructions on how to download the full version. Could you check plz? Thanks.

ps. Awesome program btw and keep up the good work!
    Received and replied. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by stacked View Post

This has been discussed, and like sangphung said, it's a safety precaution. Unless you have a real good explanation to being able to mine successfully 1000+ times while using 0 mine bombs. If you do, please share with us!

Quote Originally Posted by destinymantis View Post
    How about giving me a few details? You know, since I'm not there looking over your shoulder to know what's happened.
    Where is it when it messes up, what do the tooltips say, what happens right before, and right after, are there excess delays or timeouts? That sort of information.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaiakunokami For This Useful Post:

stacked (09-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by sangphung View Post
    that question was answer before. its more for security or when people see you with like 3000 mine with 0 mining bomb, trying to explain that. if GM ask the Question you be speechless = permanent ban.
    Funny thing is I will be speechless, as I do not stare at the computer the whole time while it is doing its thing. Another funny thing would to actually see a GM. Other than automated messages there is not any interaction with the community in the game. Even the bans are automated to a degree.

Thanks for the answer though.

Thanks
    Version 2.3 is working great for me. TY

However, I start V 2.4 in run as admin mode, I press the start button while on launch boat with everything set, and the program vanishes and quits, There is no pop-up that says "press insert to start boat" as I have gotten in V 2.3....

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast