Thread: Hpw to use

Thanks

Hpw to use

OK im a noob at vindictus wana know how to use the god mode and ohk. Anyone got a guide? i dont get the part with the commands i inject it but what do i do then? ill thank the person who helps and +rep

Thanks
    Get pies binds, help you use the binds easier. lol

Thanks
    Console's also possible. Just look around.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Did you download Nico's .dll?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ok here you go ...assuming you are on a desktop and win7 x64....
    1. visit this page https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...d-v-2-0-a.html
    download this it is noob friendly save this to you desktop or some easy to find folder.

2. Next download His (@Nico) v5 god mode and ohk it is located here'
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...5-bindfix.html
    once again save this to a easy to find folder or desktop.

3. get a injector. ive found the best one for me to use is perx. some people might argue but here is a link. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment...rsion-perx.rar
    thanks to @Zaiakunokami for the dl link for the injector

4. extract the pie bindings, nico's stuff, and the injector to a place you will remember.(I would suggest the same folder)

5. now open the pie bindings folder and you will see it has a few different folders like high highest low normal ...etc these stand for graphics quality i suggest low if you dont know which to use. open that folder up can copy the .cfg in it.

6. Next go to your nexon folder... this is normally located at C:\Nexon
    if you dont know how to get there open my computer go to C: then go to nexon. now your need to get to your config folder so keep going from nexon click vindictus then en-us(assuming your on the English version) then click cfg folder..

7. now here is your config file..(your setting for in game) i suggest renaming the one in there so you have your original backed up. now right click and paste. this will put pies binding config in here. close everything after that

8. ok now the easy stuff. open the folder where you saved the injector and nicos folder. right click the inject perx and run as admin. you will see it says the process in the box what to inject. change this to Vindictus.exe make sure automatically inject is selected. Now click browse. navigate to nicos folder and select the v5.dll and click ok.

9. assuming you have done everything right launch vindictus as you normally do.. the game launches and hacksheild pops up the injector will auto inject and close dont worry about it...

10.now once your in game you can test your bindings by hitting i you will see your secondary weapon change to spears thats a way to check. try going to a mid lvl boat and running it...when you get in hit your god mode and 1 hit kill keys.. they should be on the num pad / for god mode and * for 1 hit kill. in system messages you will see a funny saying like 1 hit bitch slapper and why cant. if these are ok your good to go..

Finally, READ THE README'S....they are there for a reason... they willl tell you everything you need to know. if you are having a problem chcek the pages i linked you to they have trouble guides.

i hoped this helped dont forget to thank them

thanks to
    @Nico
    @Pie
    @Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    In my sig theres a link to my tutorial on how to use perx and the files necessary for the one hit kill and godmode. Once you get to the part where it loads up the game you can stop since after that I show you how to bot. After logging in use numpad 0 for godmode and the numpad minus (-) for ohk.
    [IMG]https://giant.gfyca*****m/RemorsefulUnitedConch.gif[/IMG]