Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

[VindictusEU]Best bot ever - Should it be released

Recorded with my cellphone cause the ingame recorder decided 1 fps was enough for you guys :\

Anyway, this is only the auto-route code I wrote last night, is working on the combat part at the moment, which we'll probably finish tonight.

Anway; What it does/will do:
    1. Reads waypoints from a file
    2. Follows said waypoints
    3. If enemies get close it will change to combat mode.
    4. *slash slash slash*
    5. Continues routing after all your enemies are dead.
    6. Kicks the boss's ass
    7. Repeats

Extra info:
    * Runs in the background
    * Flawless

So, what's your opinion on this, should it be released? If so; VIP only or to the public?
    Last edited by Hell_Demon; 09-13-2011 at 05:33 AM.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    That's nice thing!

but it depends on your guys if you want to release it or not... but I would love to use it if you do release it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    1 comment in 5 hours, damn... I guess noone is interested O-o

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Sections just dieing atm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I just don't think there is a ton of people here planning to play Vindictus[eu].

If you were wanting to release it for NA I'm sure it would be on page 5 by now...
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
    I just don't think there is a ton of people here planning to play Vindictus[eu].

If you were wanting to release it for NA I'm sure it would be on page 5 by now...
    He might also release it for NA tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    lol i was in classes when u posted this... and read it when I came back :\

and yes, I would definitely use it! for both versions if there are two

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That is awesome. Especially for vindi NA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I think it's a great step forward in progress, just imagine what we could create using autoit / this combined. We could make bots for every dungeon what would be completely glitch-less without a hitch.
    @Hell_Demon and @Nico great job guys, keep up the good work on the project. I look forward to fucking with it to figure out some amazing things even if it's just for the hell of it.

Also, to answer the question I think that it should be kept to developers only. People that we know can do something with it.
    Make it where once the waypoint /combat file (or whatever) is configured it becomes another type of file that's encrypted, and readable only by itself.

This could reduce chance of "patching" on nexon's behalf,a nd keep the servers from getting over-inflated with people that are running bots but haven't really done anything to be using said hacks.

YEYE, get mad leechers, I don't give a rats ass.. The bottom line is most of you are driving down the price of shit on the market because you're too fucking stupid to understand economics. Truth hurts so bite me.
    VIP is most DEFINITELY the way to go, and even then use licensing procedures to keep nubs from 'sharing with friends."
    Last edited by Dracconus; 09-13-2011 at 02:18 PM.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    this is really sweet. it would be great you could make it for a ton of diff. applications.. botting for mats for crafting etc... i play NA and this would be amazing. if you do release it im sure it everyone would be all over it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Hmm.. Crypting the waypoint files doesn't sound like a bad idea, then I'll provide crypter tool to the people I know will make waypoint files for this, probably with signature embedded so we can trace who made a waypoint file in case someone decides to leech ;P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by dracconus View Post
    I think it's a great step forward in progress, just imagine what we could create using autoit / this combined. We could make bots for every dungeon what would be completely glitch-less without a hitch.
    @Hell_Demon and @Nico great job guys, keep up the good work on the project. I look forward to fucking with it to figure out some amazing things even if it's just for the hell of it.

Also, to answer the question I think that it should be kept to developers only. People that we know can do something with it.
    Make it where once the waypoint /combat file (or whatever) is configured it becomes another type of file that's encrypted, and readable only by itself.

This could reduce chance of "patching" on nexon's behalf,a nd keep the servers from getting over-inflated with people that are running bots but haven't really done anything to be using said hacks.

YEYE, get mad leechers, I don't give a rats ass.. The bottom line is most of you are driving down the price of shit on the market because you're too fucking stupid to understand economics. Truth hurts so bite me.
    VIP is most DEFINITELY the way to go, and even then use licensing procedures to keep nubs from 'sharing with friends."
    im a leecher atm but i agree.. im going to donate asap and prob vip.this site is great and i wanna give back. not a dev but if i was this would be my release site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hmm.. Crypting the waypoint files doesn't sound like a bad idea, then I'll provide crypter tool to the people I know will make waypoint files for this, probably with signature embedded so we can trace who made a waypoint file in case someone decides to leech ;P
    Yup, giving the people that would make use of it access to create way point is a phenomenal idea, but I'm also referring to the product in general, release it as VIP only, but in that hand also apply a licensing media to the bot itself so that no one can just be like "oh, you don' have it, that's no big deal, it works on any computer."
    friend: "what, really, wow what a dumb ass that coded this making people pay but then letting anyone hand it out for free."
    might want to avoid that kind of situation :P
    tracking who made the way points is smart, keeping people that don't contribute to it away is even smarter.
    I'll make it a safe bet that 55% of the people here using bots are selling the gold, and of those 45% are the ones driving down market values on well...EVERYTHING. This is a surefire way to prevent that from happening, and also bring back the market.

also @makinwarnotpeace Thanks, it's not often that people take a step back to see the big picture at hand. You saying you agree tells me you're probably NOT one of the people I'm talking about so in that case it's a PLEASURE to have you here in our family at MPGH!
    Last edited by Dracconus; 09-13-2011 at 02:29 PM.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @dracconus thanks thats means alot. ive been on mpgh i think since sep 2010 and came and gone but i recently started playing vindi and have been visiting the site religiously. So im trying to become a very active member and start helping people with questions and stuff to help sort of speak give back till can donate. i have huge respect for all mpgh users like @Nico , you, @Hell_Demon, @Zaiakunokami, @DanK, and so many others who help all of us and do public releases. You guys make the site for me. so once again thanks. and im looking forward to becoming hopefully a great community person
    Last edited by makinwarnotpeace; 09-13-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by makinwarnotpeace View Post
    @dracconus thanks thats means alot. ive been on mpgh i think since sep 2010 and came and gone but i recently started playing vindi and have been visiting the site religiously. So im trying to become a very active member and start helping people with questions and stuff to help sort of speak give back till can donate. i have huge respect for all mpgh users like @Nico , you, @Hell_Demon, @Zaiakunokami, and so many others who help all of us and do public releases. You guys make the site for me. so once again thanks. and im looking forward to becoming hopefully a great community person

ahh no mention love for me... im a sad panda now....

PLAYING RIFT!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast