Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

SOPA&PIPA Interner Modern Warfare.

SOPA&PIPA Interner Modern Warfare.

If you think this way if SOPA&PIPA will become a law then there will be no freedom, that means over milion hackers will fight for freedom and thats where SOPA&PIPA Internet Modern Warfare begins. There are many hack groups like Anonymous and im sure they will hack it and do anything to stop it. I fucking hate SOPA&PIPA and ill do anything to stop it.

Leave a comment on what you think
    Last edited by Rasta; 01-19-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Haha.

Your beat... The government relies to much on the internet, if they took it down, they would also hurt themselves.

If it did pass, there would be boycotts/riots throughout the state.

Thanks
    If you think about it close, then SOPA&PIPA will just get fucked by 6 billion people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Where dem Atari democrats when you need them.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

5. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (01-19-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post
    If you think about it close, then SOPA&PIPA will just get fucked by 6 billion people.
    Because every fucking person on the planet has access to the Internet... /fp
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jigsaw For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (01-19-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SouLess View Post
    Haha.

Your beat... The government relies to much on the internet, if they took it down, they would also hurt themselves.

If it did pass, there would be boycotts/riots throughout the state.
    That's where you're wrong. No one would do shit. The majority of the American people will sit on their lazy asses and say "well someone else will do it", or they will believe the government when it is said those who are fighting are terrorists. No one started rioting when the NDAA passed, and that basically let all of congress wipe their asses with the Bill of Rights.

Most of Anonymous, btw, are just people who allowed their computers to become zombies for RAT's. All they do is DDoS people, there's probably maybe 10-15 real network professionals in Anonymous out of their hundreds of thousands of followers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

That's where you're wrong. No one would do shit. The majority of the American people will sit on their lazy asses and say "well someone else will do it", or they will believe the government when it is said those who are fighting are terrorists. No one started rioting when the NDAA passed, and that basically let all of congress wipe their asses with the Bill of Rights.

Most of Anonymous, btw, are just people who allowed their computers to become zombies for RAT's. All they do is DDoS people, there's probably maybe 10-15 real network professionals in Anonymous out of their hundreds of thousands of followers.
    Thats where your wrong, some of my buddys are on wall street right now fighting corporate greed.

if they passed it, I myself would go down and protest.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Obscene For This Useful Post:

ortax (01-19-2012)

Thanks

Now thats where you wrong. You don't know shit about Anonymous , if 15 16 19 year olds have hacked sony. Then im sure that these people are more then just that little thing. DDOS is like wallhack in game its so common, any one could do it in about 1 week of research. I'm 100% sure that your wrong. You think that you call your self white hat hacker and hack games? that makes you a hacker .... Then i only have 2 words for you is to GET F****

Thanks

Now thats where you wrong. You don't know shit about Anonymous , if 15 16 19 year olds have hacked sony. Then im sure that these people are more then just that little thing. DDOS is like wallhack in game its so common, any one could do it in about 1 week of research. I'm 100% sure that your wrong. You think that you call your self white hat hacker and hack games? that makes you a hacker .... Then i only have 2 words for you is to GET F****
    No Rasta, MPGH calls me a whitehat hacker I never changed my usertitle. Why are you getting so defensive? It's obvious Anonymous is full of script kiddies, considering members get busted with zombie computers every day You don't need thousands of people to hack into sony, you only need one guy who knows what he's doing. And each time they "shut down" a website, they do it by DDoS'ing that site. And no, you're WRONG. Not EVERYBODY can DDoS, everybody can DOS, but having access to THOUSANDS OF COMPUTERS, you can THEN DDoS. That's why the first D stands for "DISTRIBUTED". Ask anyone who's highly proficient in network and security and they'll tell you Anonymous is a joke. I don't think they're a joke, but you need to believe that a group starting off from /b/ in 4chan is going to be majority to script kiddies. That and ANYONE can join anonymous, if you know where to look they give you the option to put a RAT on your computer to join them and let them use your computer for their DDoS'ing attacks. Fuck man THEY SAY IT THEMSELVES.

Jaded motherfucker.

@SouLess I don't mean protesting. I was at Wall Street protesting the NDAA, and got maced. The government won't do shit if you protest, they really couldn't care less. I'm talking about a full out civil war of the American people against our government, which needs a reformation before we all end up stuck under and empiric regime.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

ortax (01-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

You are both wrong, we all know very little about anonymous and we could have everything all wrong, there is also much that we dont no.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

No Rasta, MPGH calls me a whitehat hacker I never changed my usertitle. Why are you getting so defensive? It's obvious Anonymous is full of script kiddies, considering members get busted with zombie computers every day You don't need thousands of people to hack into sony, you only need one guy who knows what he's doing. And each time they "shut down" a website, they do it by DDoS'ing that site. And no, you're WRONG. Not EVERYBODY can DDoS, everybody can DOS, but having access to THOUSANDS OF COMPUTERS, you can THEN DDoS. That's why the first D stands for "DISTRIBUTED". Ask anyone who's highly proficient in network and security and they'll tell you Anonymous is a joke. I don't think they're a joke, but you need to believe that a group starting off from /b/ in 4chan is going to be majority to script kiddies. That and ANYONE can join anonymous, if you know where to look they give you the option to put a RAT on your computer to join them and let them use your computer for their DDoS'ing attacks. Fuck man THEY SAY IT THEMSELVES.

Jaded motherfucker.

@SouLess I don't mean protesting. I was at Wall Street protesting the NDAA, and got maced. The government won't do shit if you protest, they really couldn't care less. I'm talking about a full out civil war of the American people against our government, which needs a reformation before we all end up stuck under and empiric regime.
    Protesting/boycotting would be more realistic, its not a big enough deal to start a war over.

Thanks
    Earned some respect

Thanks

You are both wrong, we all know very little about anonymous and we could have everything all wrong, there is also much that we dont no.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Protesting/boycotting would be more realistic, its not a big enough deal to start a war over.
    We know enough that hundreds of people are getting arrested in coalition to attacks that have been made, and nothing more than RATS and small text documents on exploits have been found on these kids computers. As well, the group came from /b/ in 4chan, they've ALWAYS used the same techniques to phr33k people, it's not going to change just because they put a few videos up on youtube.

And if you think our NATURAL HUMANISTIC RIGHTS isn't worth fighting over, then you're part of the problem. You'll be one of those people who won't even get close enough to get maced at the picket line. If you think AFTER THEY PASSED THE GOD-FORSKAKEN NDAA that we shouldn't actually be fighting, there's something seriously wrong with you.

I used to love Anonymous. Then I chatted with a few of them. The few I talked to acted like they were badass revolutionists, and only seemed to want attention from those who knew who they were. Also, when I talked to them about their "methods of hacking" all I kept getting was "SQL Injection", which is hardcore script kiddie status.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

We know enough that hundreds of people are getting arrested in coalition to attacks that have been made, and nothing more than RATS and small text documents on exploits have been found on these kids computers. As well, the group came from /b/ in 4chan, they've ALWAYS used the same techniques to phr33k people, it's not going to change just because they put a few videos up on youtube.

And if you think our NATURAL HUMANISTIC RIGHTS isn't worth fighting over, then you're part of the problem. You'll be one of those people who won't even get close enough to get maced at the picket line. If you think AFTER THEY PASSED THE GOD-FORSKAKEN NDAA that we shouldn't actually be fighting, there's something seriously wrong with you.

I used to love Anonymous. Then I chatted with a few of them. The few I talked to acted like they were badass revolutionists, and only seemed to want attention from those who knew who they were. Also, when I talked to them about their "methods of hacking" all I kept getting was "SQL Injection", which is hardcore script kiddie status.
    @Lehsyrus

How could i get in touch with them, i wanna ask them some questions to.

Thanks

@Lehsyrus

How could i get in touch with them, i wanna ask them some questions to.
    I started off on 4chan, from there got sent to to the AnonOps IRC (#anonops) and after I started asking questions I was asked to join a personal room with a few people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast