Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exteel Mod Teaser Video!

Here is just a little teaser for the upcomming mod for Exteel.
    Download:
    X-CORE Teaser 15MB

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ill cheack it out let me know if i can help

alllllllllllll i can say is w t f !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that that was not a tease that look so not real that looked like u used a program and made some weird mechs in a weird world with weird but cool effects that are in a sky i need more
    Last edited by dk173; 01-24-2009 at 11:17 PM.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    ill cheack it out let me know if i can help

alllllllllllll i can say is w t f !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that that was not a tease that look so not real that looked like u used a program and made some weird mechs in a weird world with weird but cool effects that are in a sky i need more
    lol I'll post something to expect in the first alpha release soon.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Second Teaser

2ND TEASER

Please keep in mind that this is only a simulation for testing purposes. The actual Mod its self will not be ready til hopefully this summer. How ever this will give you what to expect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ok so i watched it and first will this mod be just a game it self of u can u acutely use it with exteel sever like can u play this with people that cant see it but u can see it and second can exteel still be hacked and if it can ill pay u to make me one

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ok so i watched it and first will this mod be just a game it self of u can u acutely use it with exteel sever like can u play this with people that cant see it but u can see it and second can exteel still be hacked and if it can ill pay u to make me one
    the video is for simulation and testing. The actual mod will be for exteel. Mods means MODIFCATION otherwise i wouldnt call it that.. The moves and shit you see will all work on exteel servers and yes against non mod users. So if they have the mod they will see it. if not then they wont it will just look like your teleport hacking.

Yes exteel can be hacked and I always could. I just kept it on the down low because I dont like "snitches". Actually I can hack even farther then what you guys have heard me say in the past. It helps to have the Source Code. As far as actual hacks go. I may or may not make/release. Still debating. Either make the MOD a game instead and make hacks again for exteel or I may just keep it as a mod and not make actual hacks. Hacks are fun for so long then it becomes boring really fast. Mods just enhance the game and helps keep it entertaining.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well i will never snitch on anyone i hate beening snitched on myself so why would i do it to others and why would i come to a hacking site and snitch thats just stupid well keep up the good work and u still havent answerd my question if u can make me a private hack that i would pay u just tell me a price i will pay

Thanks
    nice video and u can fly i will test it when alpha comes =P

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kakku View Post
    nice video and u can fly i will test it when alpha comes =P
    yes that is one on the new features that will be intergrated in exteel.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    u still havent answerd my question if u can make me a private hack that i would pay u just tell me a price i will pay
    Yes I can make. Will I? Nope but I ate a brownie once.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    LOL BROWNIE ware did that come from and why not

Thanks
    OH SH-

Someone's makin' a comeback! DELIVER US FROM NCSTUPID!

Edit: Just looked at the vids. They're BS. It's from that WinDom XP game.
    Last edited by MNS; 02-07-2009 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    your right mns trip dam w t f i just searched it and this has been out for like along ass time and its is not exteel related

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    your right mns trip dam w t f i just searched it and this has been out for like along ass time and its is not exteel related
    I was wondering if and when someone was going to mention Windom/Boot Fighter. Yes it does look practically like that game. In fact it is that game but on the unreal engine now instead (thanks to the author for the source code). Save lots of work instead of making my own for a simulation and testing. Thats why I've been saying its for simulation and testing purposes only and that the ACTUAL mod wont be ready til this summer. The release that was going to be this month will allow everyone that wants a shot at being apart of the team will have an actual chance to show what they can do. 99% of anything to do with electrions either it be software or hardware takes a good amount of time to make. Some of the best programmers/hackers out there that I personally know takes them a good while to make one but when they do its just pure uberness. There is already a few in mind that may join the project if they wish to do so. MNS you are one of them and same goes for flashgil,blepbop,wouter, and the rest of them that I taught the basics of hacking exteel.

The modified version you guys seen in the exteel teaser uses unreal engine 2. I also have a version that runs off of unreal engine 3. Doing so gives me an idea what version the mod should be. Unreal Engine 2 is what exteel uses for the game engine so less work would be needed if i choose that route. If I change the game engine to use Unreal Engine 3. Then a secondary server would def be needed as Exteel servers will not take the new engine. However this will allow way better GFX, SFX, and so forth. So now I'm trying a new method which I have never done nor seen done. A hybrid engine using both UE2 and UE3. If it works which I'm hoping it does. It will give me a good portion of the UE3 flexiblity not all thou but doing so on the UE2 engine. Thus making the Mod far better than exteel could ever be. I like to use my full potential. I know just about everyone reading this is prolly thinking ya right it will never work. This is true if you was to take 2 completely different game engines (e.g.) open dynamics and the unreal engine), However since its pretty much the same game engine just updated. There should be no reason why it shouldn't work.

So if anyone has anymore questions/suggestions/or feedback. Please feel free to ask. If you want to flame and rage me. Just post a link to that section of this site and we can handle things there. This way you wont get banned for posting in the wrong section.
    Last edited by Trip-FX; 02-08-2009 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    dam trip ware is the link ware u showed people how to hack this game i wanna learn or if it is not there can u teach me im a big fan of ur work and 1 ? remember when u said that the updates will cost money what u mean about that and can i help with the project im on here all the time and i have lots of free time so u could count on me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast