Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Angry z8 games...support ticket? IM MAD

okay this is the second time sending them a support ticket about my ****** being completed but no award issue. Before, I sent them with full details, after a day, I got it back saying it was closed due to pointless scam.
    POINTLESS SCAM HEH? (okay not exactly, but still)
    So, I sent them that support ticket about my complaint of why they closed it yesterday (first one i sent them 2 days ago), and look now! CLOSED pointless scam..again?

Did I do something? Or is it their misunderstanding?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    okay sorry here is the picture of the page.. (2nd support ticket)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture.PNG  

Thanks
    I suggest you stop using such "language" with them, they are people working on a company and talking with them like this is not going to solve your problems, also it's shameful for you too. Also I can't see anything about scamming...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    okay but they're basically the controllers of z8, they are z8 company team basically.
    And for what I said about scam, I was overreacting. I was pissed. They just closed it because it was unnecessary.
    So if they are basically the z8 team, they have to be able to fix problems we normally can't fix on our own.
    Isn't that what support tickets are for? Telling problems? Complaints?

Thanks
    I think you didn't got it...

The point is not about solving problems itself, but how you are managing to them solve your problems. What I said was simple, use better language, stop doing many questions, formulate better your problems, if necessary explain what had happened again to them, etc. You looks like a whining kid and I bet any person working on Support wouldn't reply to it...
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    whining kid? i was trying to get some help...that's all I needed..?
    that picture was my 2ND post. My first post was extremely long. I explained to them what I did, step by step, everything. I only asked once in my previous question, which was: So do you know how to fix this problem? Or in any ways, do you know any ways to prevent this from happening the next time? ~Regards, leopoldo614..
    That was my last sentence.
    The whole intro to body was my problem explanation. You really wouldn't want me to type it all out...it's fairly long, and even I don't want to.
    So what I'm trying to say is, I'm not asking them to actually solve the problems. I was asking them if they have any solutions or preventable ways to keep this from happening.
    That 2nd ticket, like I said, yes, i got pissed. There was absolutely no reason why my 1st ticket got closed. The 2nd post did seem like I was forcing them to solve the problem for me, but if you actually think about it carefully, my ticket's head article was "technical support". Sorry if my post is kind of long, but what I am saying by that is exactly this, for example: You have just made an account yesterday. Today you logged in, and saw that you were perm banned. You went to z8 to check if it was true, and it was, and it said the reason was because of hack. You never hacked (you were pro, let's say, getting 50 kills and 2 deaths) and you find guilty. You decide to send them a complaint about this. Then z8 closes your topic immediately, because it was useless and unnecessary. You explained to them everything, from start to end, and that's what you've got in return. What would you do?
    Same thing as my problem. Okay, i admit, maybe I did sort of complain, but really, it's a problem i am facing, and I need to complain. I did everything right, but then why isn't it rewarding me any ZP?
    I will end my post here, it's getting too long.

Thanks
    , Z8 doesn't deal with that kind of stuff. That's why they won't reply to your ticket. You need to send a ticket via where you did the offer from. If you go to wherever you did your offer (sometrics, etc) they have a support ticket system where they deal with all your issues with offers and stuff.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    tl;dr

dammit call someone else to write for you then, I can't even imagine your first reply
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by leopoldo614 View Post
    whining kid? i was trying to get some help...that's all I needed..?
    that picture was my 2ND post. My first post was extremely long. I explained to them what I did, step by step, everything. I only asked once in my previous question, which was: So do you know how to fix this problem? Or in any ways, do you know any ways to prevent this from happening the next time? ~Regards, leopoldo614..
    That was my last sentence.
    The whole intro to body was my problem explanation. You really wouldn't want me to type it all out...it's fairly long, and even I don't want to.
    So what I'm trying to say is, I'm not asking them to actually solve the problems. I was asking them if they have any solutions or preventable ways to keep this from happening.
    That 2nd ticket, like I said, yes, i got pissed. There was absolutely no reason why my 1st ticket got closed. The 2nd post did seem like I was forcing them to solve the problem for me, but if you actually think about it carefully, my ticket's head article was "technical support". Sorry if my post is kind of long, but what I am saying by that is exactly this, for example: You have just made an account yesterday. Today you logged in, and saw that you were perm banned. You went to z8 to check if it was true, and it was, and it said the reason was because of hack. You never hacked (you were pro, let's say, getting 50 kills and 2 deaths) and you find guilty. You decide to send them a complaint about this. Then z8 closes your topic immediately, because it was useless and unnecessary. You explained to them everything, from start to end, and that's what you've got in return. What would you do?
    Same thing as my problem. Okay, i admit, maybe I did sort of complain, but really, it's a problem i am facing, and I need to complain. I did everything right, but then why isn't it rewarding me any ZP?
    I will end my post here, it's getting too long.
    Z8Games does not really care about the complaint section, GM in z8games are useless, they dont do their jobs. I sent many support ticket to them before and they dont do SHIT - - . so it's best to not put innapropriate language and best thing to do is to make them trust you first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveFishies View Post
    Z8Games does not really care about the complaint section, GM in z8games are useless, they dont do their jobs. I sent many support ticket to them before and they dont do SHIT - - . so it's best to not put innapropriate language and best thing to do is to make them trust you first
    i guess...:/ but it's kind of strange how it's their job to help people as well...

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by leopoldo614 View Post
    i guess...:/ but it's kind of strange how it's their job to help people as well...
    No, Some GM are not really helping, Most of them are non legit. That's how my old account got Scammed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    damn...well okay is there anyway to fix my ZP problem then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    What ZP problem are you talking about?

Thanks
    Once again, don't blame the GMs. They don't handle these issues.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveFishies View Post
    What ZP problem are you talking about?
    everytime I finish a ****** (sometrics usually), I don't get any zp...even after waiting like a day or two. Something so simple like "enter a valid e-mail address to win 400 zp", I do that exactly, then wait like 3 hours but still nothing.
    I keep z8 games site up the whole time btw, in case it might not track down the browser.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast