[WEST] Selling 10k NX 70m

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[WEST] Selling 10k NX 70m
Unless I know you, which is a slim chance, you're sending first.
shoot me an email at forsakentide@Y ahoo.com if you're interested.
I haven't received an email, but I'll give it like half an hour.
got your email and sent you a reply.
Can't mm today anymore, sorry. Try to contact @Ravallo or @Insane.
I was mentioned then unmentioned?
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
I was mentioned then unmentioned?
Just MM for him if you got some time
sorry, didn't know if u were busy or not. is it possible for you to mm right now??
I'm headed out to dinner right now, if you can spare awhile, I'll be on later.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?